5/19/19

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The b and all of us were on this thing it was like a game map and we were playing or what ever amd we got. Into a fiight and irl i seen that the b wore a dumb bracelet that sad something abt Christianity, idk something dumb and cliche, so it appeared in my dream along with something that said "i love vagina", which sounds like something the b would wear inrl, but we appeared in this glitchy map thingy, sorta like an old roblox map, except empty. I was on this bicycle thingy that kept glitching out and spinning and going everywhere, the b called me dumb, but also this girl i met in the mall one time appeared, she was the one who called me cute, somewhat was against me and jaime? In ththe dream i think she thought the "i love vagina" bracelet was mine and she said "we dont need ur vagina story" which appeared on another bracelet, thw bracelets had a green and red and purple mix to it, come to think of it i think the sky looked painted, and i thing mn was there, she was sort of silent but was against me.

I think someone else was there, the highschoolers at my school were riding tricycles and judging me for my bicycle, idrek why my guy friends werent w me tho, i was trying to be annoying to the b and mn tho. But on this map thingy they qould try to build stuff but it wouldnt load and you you could only see the lines of it.

(Names were edited)
The b (this is a girl i got in a fight with, stands for "the bitch")

Mn, a friens of the b's, also a person inrl

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro