Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's a last day of camp,

Chandigarh School's announcement 📢

Teacher : boys and girls, we are going back to home tomorrow at 6 AM. So if you want to say goodbye to someone from Delhi's school friends. You can, because tomorrow you will not get a chance.

Avneet was already sad, and this made her more sad.

After this announcement, Siddharth And Avneet went to their private spot.

And, today she hugged him for long, her eyes are moist today and she already started feeling bad.

Avneet : I didn't even realised when these 7 days passed away, since the day we confessed we are spending time with each other. You become my comfort now, Siddharth. (She said with emotional words)

Siddharth : I can understand, this is not easy for me as well. But, baby we can stay connected through phone.

Avneet : that toh, you have too. But, I will miss these hugs, kisses and spending time with you holding your hands. (She is getting more emotional)

Siddharth : I miss them too. (His eyes filled with tears as well)

Avneet : okay, let's not waste out time in crying. Give me your all social media accounts, number, address. Everything....

Siddharth : what will you do with my address?

Avneet : what if you didn't talk to me, then at least I should have option to come and find you. 🥺🥺🥺

Siddharth : awie, you are such a crazy lover type girl.

Avneet : yes I am.

Siddharth : but, I will regret that I didn't tasted something I could. (He again tease her)

Avneet playfully hit on his head.

Siddharth and Avneet stay there for hour but now they had to go to their camps.

They said goodbye to each other and came to their camps.

Stay tuned.

Will they meet again before going back?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro