Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet : I know my truth, it's okay. But, all our common friends talks about you a lot since you left the town.

Siddharth : Nothing bad, I hope?

Avneet : who are you kidding, Siddharth? You're the best person over there, our old teachers gives example of you that your determination makes you this big today.

Siddharth : then okay, I was so good only you had issues with me. (He taunted)

Avneet : don't be mean, Siddharth. You know what I still think i wasn't wrong only the way I did that wasn't right. (Avneet quipped, playfully slapping his arm)

Siddharth slyly observed how her boobs jiggled as she moved.

Good god, she is in a knockout mood today.

Siddharth : we both were right at that situation, and I am happy we got chance once again at least to talk. But I must say I was a good boy.

Avneet : oh please. Good boy.... (she giggled) you know I always wished to meet you once, I just wanted to see how you are doing. I've been stalking you on your insta, and you live such an amazing life now, mister billionaire.

That, he did.

His social media feed is full of business trips to the mountains, to music festivals his company sponsor for advertising.

He got the Living His Best Life vibe with luxurious lifestyle

Siddharth and Avneet talked about old days and remember the life they had in past.

They laughed on something.

Siddharth raised his hand for a high-five, and Avneet enthusiastically high-fived back.

Avneet : Yes! You are right we enjoyed a lot.

Siddharth : but I still don't believe that no one tried on you in years.

Siddharth asked teasingly , his roving eye taking in her beauty and her bombass figure.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro