Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Harry!" Louis called out for him.

Harry's eyes widened and he clutched his books tighter against his chest and fastened his pace.

"Harry can I please talk to you?!" Louis yelled, thinking Harry had not heard him.

Harry had the urge to stop, but he shook it off and walks faster, eyes shut as the wind blew.

"Harry!" Louis called out again.

Crash!

Harry bumped into the pole, slipped in the puddle and fell backwards into another puddle, soaking himself. He winced as he tried to get up only to fall again.

Louis slapped a hand over his forehead and jogged to help him.

"You know I'm not going to drop you again." He said as Harry stared at his outstretched hand.
"Yeah." He mumbled as he got up.

Louis handed him his books, which thankfully weren't wet.

"I'm sorry," Louis said, looking at his feet. "I shouldn't have ignored you like that, Scrimgeour threatened to hurt you if I did. I didn't want you getting hurt again, so I stopped talking to you, I didn't mean it."

Louis' apology was followed by awkward silence, both the boys looking at their feet until Harry finally decided to speak up.

"It's okay." He said. Louis whips his head up to see Harry scrunching his nose.

Winter really is made for him, Louis thought, as he soaked in Harry's features- his verdant eyes, his dark brown curls, his pale cheeks and nose tinted pink as he bit on his red lips.

"Lou?"
"Huh?" Louis snapped out of his daze. "Uhm, really, it's okay?" He asked him. Harry nods, his curls bouncing as he did so. Louis smiled wide. "Thank you so much Haz!"

Harry smiled at the nickname. Louis poked his dimple, which made him giggle.

Louis took off his jacket and slipped it onto Harry's shoulder.

"But Louis-"
"You're drenched clumsy face, you'll catch a cold, home is still three blocks away." He said before Harry could protest. "I really need to go now, bye!" He said.
"Byee!" Harry waved as he watched Louis jog away in the opposite direction.

He inhaled the scent of the jacket and giggled to himself and skipped home happily.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro