(+18) Desire: Part 4 (Tamaki)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

+18 chapter! Don't want it, skip it! But lets be real, you know you guys want it! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you scared?" I asked him.

"I let my guard down, and you almost got hurt because of it." He told me. "You did get hurt because of it. I hurt you."

"It wasn't you." I said and tried to sit up again but he kept me pinned to the bed.

"But it was still my voice, it still came from me. Whether I was in control or not." He said and he leaned down and placed his face in my chest. His hand traveled down my body and across my stomach. His hand resting on a scar, a divot in my skin where I had been shot almost a year ago.

"Did you mean any of it?" I asked him. He jumped and looked me in the face.

"O-of course not!" He yelled and his hands went to my face. "Don't ever think that I would say that to you." He told me, his hands were shaking. He picked me off the bed just enough for him to wrap his arms under me and held me tight. He held me for a minute and I could feel his heart beat. His breathing was calming down, and he took a deep breath in my neck. "Bunny." He said, he was changing his mind.

"Okay." I said and he snapped his head up to look at me.

"W-what?" He asked and I felt him get nervous.

"I said okay." I told him again. "Keep going."

"I . . . I didn't make you d-did I?" He asked. "I didn't mean to do that. N-nevermind forget about it." He went to pull away from me.

I grabbed his hands before he could get off of me, and he froze. I pulled his hands down to my chest and placed his hands on my breasts.

"It's okay." I whispered to him and it was as if his nervousness melted away. He dipped down to me and kissed me on the lips.

His hands squeezed my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair. He moved his lips down to my neck and I leaned my head back.

"I want to eat you up." He told me and he nibbled on my neck, trailing kisses down my chest.

"I'd like to see you try Sun Eater." I told him, and the look he gave me when he looked up at me. The challenge, it turned him on.

His hands instantly slipped down to my pants and started undoing my belt. I could feel my face heating up from the sudden gesture, and he laughed at me.

He slipped my pants down my legs before running his hands back up my legs. His hands were all over my body. So light, and so warm.

"You are so beautiful." He told me.

"What about you?" I asked him, and his face turned pink when I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Show me how beautiful you are." He started undoing the top of his hero uniform and I took his cape off and threw it too the floor, and just after Tamaki's uniform joined it.

Once he was just in his underwear like me, I think the idea of what we were doing finally hit him. Since his anxiety sky rocketed.

"Baby, calm down." I told him, and while he was finally letting me sit up, I ran my hand up the front of his body. Up his tight stomach and across his chest.

"I can't help it." He told me and tucked my hair away from my face. "Everything about you makes me feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest." I laughed and kissed his chest.

"I know." I said, and kissed up to his neck. Due to him always wanting to touch me whether his arm was around me, or he was holding my hand. I knew every time I did something he liked.

"Cheater." He said and made me kiss him, while I laughed. I felt his hand reach around my back and he unclipped my bra. Or at least he tried anyway. Once he grabbed it, I felt his anxiety rise again. And it only rose more and more as he fumbled, and failed, with my bra.

"Baby." I said and reached around to undo the clip myself.

"No!" He said and pulled my hands away. "I want to do it." He told me, and his face was bright red. I smiled at him and pushed him slightly so I could turn around in front of him. I closed my eyes and his hands ran up my sides until he got to my neck and he pushed my hair out of the way.

Now that he could see what he was doing, he was able to undo the clip of my bra and slide it down my body and threw it to the floor for me. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.

I could feel my heart pounding as he kissed my shoulder, and he could look straight down at my now exposed chest. His arms wrapped around me and held me close to him as he kissed and sucked on my shoulder.

With me up against him like this, I could feel his dick pressing into my back. I couldn't help but giggle as I snaked my hand around my back and felt him jump from my touch. I stroked him through the thin fabric and I looked over my shoulder to see he had his eyes closed, and he was breathing heavy on my shoulder.

After a couple more seconds of me messing with him he pushed me forward and onto the bed. His hands wrapped around my legs and he flipped me onto my back. The look in his eyes was enough to make my back want to arch off the bed, as his hands slid up my legs far enough to grab my panties.

He pulled them down and tossed them over his shoulder before hovering over me with my legs wrapped around his hips. He kissed me again, and his mouth slowly traveled down my body.

"Are you ready to be devoured?" He asked me, and I couldn't help but hide my face. I wanted to laugh, but I was also embarrassed as he spread my legs open.

'Why is he so confident all of a sudden?'

"Oh no." He said and I could feel his breath on me. "You said you wanted to see me try to eat you up, so look at me." I moved my fingers to look at him through my hands and he started doing what he said he would.

His tongue circling around my most sensitive spot, and it took everything to not squeal out in excitement.

After making a couple of circles with his tongue he started sucking and licking me as well. I covered my mouth, and couldn't help but try and squeeze my legs together.

His arms wrapped around my hips and he hugged me closer to him. I put one of my hands in his hair, trying to pull him away before I woke the whole building up. But me fighting him only made him bury his face deeper between my legs.

I covered my mouth, and tried with everything I had to not scream out in pleasure. But his tongue, god his tongue. His mouth, eating me alive.

My body couldn't help but twitch and squirm as his tongue finally made it's way inside of me. Now I couldn't help but scream.

"What's going on in here?" Someone asked as the door busted open, and I looked over the top of Tamaki, who was frozen between my legs.

"Bakugo get out!" I yelled as I covered myself, and Tamaki sat up to cover me with his body.

"Oh . . . I thought-." He started to say as he saw us.

"I said get out!" I yelled and used my shield to push him out into the hallway. And Tamaki turned his fingers into tentacles and shut the door, making sure that it was locked.

"Well that was unexpected." Tamaki said and I made him look at me.

"Where were we?" I asked him and shoved my tongue into his mouth. He was caught off guard for a second before he pushed me to lay down on my back. I watched as his underwear slid down his legs, and I grabbed the pillow around my head.

I spread my legs apart and he lined himself up with me, while his other hand was on my stomach.

"Bunny, are you sure about this?" He asked me, his eyes were filled with worry. I smiled, and quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in. Which was in other words, not the greatest idea.

He fell forward and I wrapped my arms around him, and he struggled to keep himself from collapsing on top of me.

"Okay, that was a little dumb." I said as I was in pain, and we took a moment to just lay there. After Tamaki caught his breath he kissed on my shoulder, and slowly made his way to my mouth. And we kissed as I held his face in my hands, and I felt him move out of me before doing a test thrust.

I yelped into his mouth and put my forehead on his and watched as he did it again. I laid my head back and Tamaki was staring straight down at me.

"I love you." He told me, and lowered himself onto his forearms and held my face as he kissed me.

He continued to thrust into me slowly, taking his time to speed up. Allowing both of us to get used to this. I licked my way to his neck and started sucking on his sweet spot.

His hips bucked suddenly, rougher than before and I accidentally bit down on Tamaki's neck. He shuddered and collapsed on top of my body.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He said. "I miss those noises you were making from before." He whispered in my ear and his hand traveled up my body to my throat, and made me look him in the eye. "Make them again. Nice and loud so I can hear you from up here." He said and leaned back and sat up above me.

He grabbed onto my hips and lifted them off the bed and into his lap. Which allowed him to push even farther into me. I gasped and covered my mouth.

"Oh no, no Bunny." He said and his fingers turned into tentacles as they slowly wrapped and slithered up my body. Their slimy smooth texture made my skin crawl as my head hit the pillow and my back arched.

His tentacles wrapped around my torso and around my wrists, before pinning them above my head.

"Let me hear you Bunny." Tamaki whispered to me, just loud enough I could hear him before I drowned him out by my own voice.

I couldn't help it as tentacles from his other hand snaked up the front of my body and twisted around my breast and playing with my nipples. And his last tentacle wrapped itself around my neck ever so slightly, applying just enough pressure to let me know it was there.

He continued to thrust into me, and I was no longer trying to keep myself quiet.

"Tamaki, I'm . . . ." I started to tell him, but I couldn't manage myself enough to finish my sentence.

"Me too." He said, and the tentacles around my body started to squeeze a little tighter. "Bunny, come. Please come." He told me, and his begging sent me over the edge and I did as he asked.

I came on his dick as he hit every best spot. He continued to make me ride out my orgasm before he pulled out of me, and his tentacles suddenly retracted themselves and he started pumping his cock in his hand.

He leaned over me, and I pulled his face into a kiss as he jerked off above me. He tried to keep kissing me, but couldn't as his body started spasming and his breathing was everywhere. I made him keep eye contact with me as he came all over my stomach.

After he was done, his face collapsed in my neck and we both relaxed. We both laid there breathing into each others necks waiting to catch our breaths.

"Were the tentacles too much?" He asked, and I laughed.

"No, no." I breathed and he got off of me. "I think they were just right." I told him and he shakily got up and grabbed some tissues to wipe my stomach off with.

He dug around in our drawers for a minute and pulled out a bunch of clothes. He dressed himself first in a baggy shirt and shorts before sliding panties up my legs and one of his shirts over my head.

He laid down on top of me, and I ran my fingers through his hair after he laid his head on my chest. His arms wrapped around me, and I closed my eyes and brushed my fingers over his face and through his hair.

"I love you Bunny." He told me, and squeezed me a little tighter. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too Tamaki." I said and he lifted his head up and looked at me.

"Will you call me Amajiki?" He asked me, and I flinched a little. "More regularly? Despite what was happening earlier, I liked it when you said my name."

"Yeah." I said, and leaned forwards enough to kiss him. But I didn't pull away from him, right away. I held his lips in mine for a couple of seconds, and pulled him closer to me before wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you Amajiki." He sighed and smiled before burying himself in my chest, and we both drifted off to sleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro