(+18) Pity Party: Part 24 (Bakugo)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey, Teddy Bear. I-." Bakugo said as he came into my room, and he stared at me in my lingerie set. He looked me up and down before turning red and turning to face away from me. "Baby, I'm so sorry! I didn't think you'd still be changing!"

"Bakugo-." I said and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"I'm sorry, do you want me to leave?" He asked me, and started side stepping towards my bedside table and set the snacks he brought with him.

"I-." I started to say, but he cut me off again.

"I'm going to leave, and let you finish what you were doing. You can text me, when you want me to come back over." Bakugo said and started walking towards the door, still not facing me. I ran after him and as he started opening the door, I wrapped my hand around his on the doorknob and shut the door in front of him.

"Bakugo, would you just listen? Jeez." I said, and I could feel myself laughing. He didn't turn to look at me, and I knew it was because he didn't want to make me uncomfortable. But a bad feeling started growing in my stomach.

What if he didn't want to see me like this?

And it was silent for a good while, because I didn't actually know what to say. I have never seen him flustered like that before, and I felt a bit more caught off guard than he was.

I wrapped my arms around his body and hugged him from behind.

"Do you want to see it?" I asked into his shoulder.

"I . . . I mean yeah." He said, and I could feel his heart beating just as fast as mine was.

"Then turn around." I told him, but he didn't. He just grabbed my hands and squeezed them.

"Are you sure?" He asked me. I nodded into his shoulder, and he slowly turned around to face me. He looked my half naked body up and down. But while he looked at me, I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

He gently grabbed my chin, and made me to look at him. Looking him in the eye only made my face grow hotter. Especially with the look that he had in his eyes. It was a look of hunger.

"You look gorgeous." He told me. "I like my colors on you." I smiled and looked away from him, I felt like a little kid.

"You like it?" I asked him, and he smiled.

"Yeah." He said and kept looking at my body. I started feeling self conscious, and those nasty thoughts started drifting into my head.

"What about me?" I asked him. I wrapped my arms in front of my stomach. I felt like curling up into a ball. I should have let him walk out the door.

"No." He told me, and I felt my heart sink. "I love you." He said and I took a breath in, it almost felt like I was going to pass out. "I love every part of you." He made me look at him again, and this time he kissed me, hard. "And that means I want every part of you." He spoke in between kisses.

"Then you can have me." I told him. He jumped and pulled away from our kisses. Shock was all over his face.

"Really?" He asked me, and his hands rested on my hips.

"Yes." I told him simply, and his hands instantly went to the back of my thighs. Before I could do anything, Bakugo had my legs wrapped around his waist, and was walking towards the bed. He kissed my neck as he laid me down gently.

He continued kissing and leaving marks all over the exposed part of my chest. But I was still stuck on the fact that he, by himself, lifted me into the air like I was nothing.

I looked down at him, and when he looked back up at me he laughed a bit.

"Surprise you?" He asked me, and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah." I said.

"Teddy bear, I promise you you're not as big as you make yourself out to be." He whispered in my ear, before he started kissing down my body. "But I can tell you, you're probably five times hotter."

"Yeah okay." I laughed and his hands traveled all over my thighs.

"And with that smile, easily ten times." He said and started leaving hickey's and bite marks all over my thighs. I jumped and let out a few moans, when I meant to whine in pain. "And those sounds, make you completely irresistible."

He whispered from between my thighs, before he started kissing back up my body. I looked at him as he hovered over me for a moment.

"Can I take off your bra?" He asked me. It felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. I had never thought I would be with someone who would ask me that. Let alone with someone at all.

"Yes." I said and sat up. He met me halfway with a kiss, and we started making out as I felt his hand creep behind my back and with that one hand he unhooked my bra. I gasped as I wasn't expecting him to be able to do that so smoothly.

But before I could say anything, Bakugo shoved his tongue in my mouth. I could feel his cocky smirk in the kiss, and it only made me more flustered. He was so confident, and I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with him.

He tossed my bra off the bed, and I covered myself with my arms. I could hear him laughing at me, but I didn't look at him.

"Look at me, Teddy Bear." He whispered in my ear, and it tickled. I turned into his voice, and I looked Bakugo in the eye. He laid light kisses all over my face, before I felt his hands wrap around my wrists. I didn't fight him as he pushed me back onto my back, and lifted my arms above my head.

"Bakugo." I whispered, even though I was confident today, that didn't mean that I wasn't going to get embarrassed.

"Don't hide yourself from me." He told me, and used one of his hands to make me look at him while his other hand held my wrists together above my head. "I want to see every part of you." He kissed my lips, before making his way down slowly. "And I want to kiss . . ." He kissed in between my breast. "Every part of you too."

He then started sucking on one of my nipples. While he played with the other one between his fingers.

"Ahh!" I moaned, and I ran my fingers through his hair. His hands were so warm, gripping onto my chest. I pulled his hair, and fought him a bit on detaching his mouth from my titties. "See I always knew you were a big baby."

"Oh shut up dumbass." He said and crashed his lips to mine. "Your tits are so perfect."

"How? They're not that big." I said and Bakugo cupped my breasts in his hands, as he started kissing my neck again.

"But they fit in my hands so well." He said and I felt him nip at my neck. I tried not to be too loud, as my hands wandered to his shirt. I gripped the edge of it and pulled it up and over his head.

It was my turn to make him feel good, and as he was straddling me I sat up and leaned in and started sucking on his neck. I kissed, licked, and nibbled on his neck until I found a special spot just under his jaw.

The sounds coming from him, were music to my ears. I laughed and swayed over to his other side, and found that same spot. He let out more beautiful sounds, and it sent a special tingle up my spine.

I touched his abs, lightly running my nails up and down his stomach before palming the center of his pants.

"Ah~!" Bakugo moaned and leaned over to lay his forehead on my shoulder as I only rubbed harder.

"Does that feel good my love?" I asked him in his ear, and his hands went to my thighs. He squeezed, and I brought my other hand up and undid his belt buckle. "Do you want me to touch it?"

"Mhm." He hummed as I pushed his pants down slightly, and I could see most of his boxers. Along with the large bulge hiding underneath the cloth.

"I'm sorry I can't hear you." I cooed in his ear and blew on it, making him shiver.

"You dumbass." He said, and I could feel how hot his face was on my shoulder.

"Say it Katsuki." I told him, and he lifted his face just enough to look me in the eye. His hand wrapped lightly around my throat and held me close to his face.

"I want you to jerk and suck me off." He told me, and it felt like my cheeks catch on fire. "I want you to make me feel so good. So that I can turn right back around and make you feel good too. So that I can make you mine, inside and out." His cheeks were bright red, and he looked so embarrassed.

I could only giggle and smile as he locked his lips to mine, and I reached under the hem of his underwear and grabbed his cock in my hand. He was . . . . . much bigger than I thought he was going to be.

He hummed into my mouth from my touch, and the second I started moving my hand he was falling apart in my hands. His hands gripped my shoulders and he was breathing heavy into our kiss. I decided to squeeze and pull a little harder and fast, and it was a great idea as I watched his face as he almost collapsed on top of me.

I flipped us over so I was above him and I kept jerking him off. He laid down on his back and he wriggled under my touch. While he was distracted by the feeling of my hand, he didn't notice that I was bring my mouth closer and closer to his cock.

I stuck my tongue out and took him into my mouth. And the gasp that rolled off his lips, was so pretty. I bobbed my head slowly, as I've never done this before. But when I looked up at Bakugo's face, his face was gorgeous.

There was a glaze over his eyes, and his mouth was hanging open trying not to make any noise. The look he was giving me, only egged me to go farther.

So when I came back up, I took a quick breath in before I went down as far as I could go. I held him there in my mouth for a couple of seconds, and he ran his fingers through my hair. I started to come back up, but Bakugo's hand in my hair shoved my head back down, and even farther past where I had dipped by myself.

I started choking and gagging, but it only got worse as Bakugo's hips thrusted even farther into my mouth.

"Ah! Teddy Bear!" He practically yelled. The vibration of my gagging and my throat tightening around him, sent him over the edge and he came in my mouth.

"Ahh~!" He started moaning, extremely loud. I reached up and managed to slap my hand over his mouth. He finished coming in my mouth, and there was so much cum. It was already sliding down my throat that I just swallowed all of it.

I took him out of my mouth and started coughing.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He said and he was breathing heavy. The look of pure ecstasy all over his face.

"You don't look sorry." I told him, and managed to catch my breath.

"Well then let me make it up to you." He growled and I was suddenly slammed onto my back.

Bakugo tried to keep kissing me, but he was so out of breath that it was a very sloppy kiss.

"Can I take off these panties?" Bakugo asked me, and his finger tips were brushing over my sides, and the hem of my underwear.

I nodded to him, and he slowly hooked his fingers under the lip of my panties. He slowly dragged them down my legs, and I felt so embarrassed that I covered myself.

"Teddy Bear, what did I say?" Bakugo asked me as he grabbed my wrists again. "I asked you a question dumbass."

"Not to hide myself from you." I answered him, and my face was on fire. He gave me a look that told me to move my hands away, and I took a deep breath before I willed my hands to move.

I looked at Bakugo as he was still sitting above me, and he was staring at me.

"Quit staring!" I yelled at him and took the pillow out from behind my head and smacked him in the face. He took the pillow out of my hands, and threw it to the floor.

"I will stare at you as much as I want to." He told me, and spread my legs apart. I covered my face, and I didn't want to watch his reaction of seeing my body like this. "Oh Teddy Bear~." He cooed, and I peaked through my fingers to see him lowering his face between my legs.

He kissed along my thighs, and every time his lips touched my skin I couldn't help but jump. It was so gentle, and so new.

"I fucking love these thighs." He said and took a light bite into my thigh. I jumped and tried closing my legs, but his head was in the way.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I wouldn't mind if I died between these thighs." He said, and gave me a very sensual look. And before I knew what was happening next, I felt him touching my core.

I gasped and my head hit the bed. I reached down, and tried to pull him away from me. But when I ran my hand through his hair, he wrapped his arms under my legs and hugged my waist to him.

I tried not to make any sounds, as I didn't know if my neighbors were home or not.

"Teddy Bear, let me hear those sounds." He told me, and buried himself deeper into me. I couldn't take it any longer as he tongue entered me, and my back arched. I practically screamed when he did that, and his hand slapped over my mouth. "I said let me hear you, not the whole god damn building."

"I-I-I'm going to . . . . cum." I breathed muffled into his hand, and grabbed his wrist and arm. I dug my nails into his skin as his tongue only moved faster. By the time he was done, I was shaking and breathing really hard.

"Teddy Bear, you taste so good." Bakugo said and kissed me. Both of us just sat there in the kiss, we were both breathless. "Are you ready?" He asked me, and scooted closer to me.

"Yeah." I told him and nodded. I felt him against me, and closed my eyes.

"No, no." Bakugo said and held my face in his hands. "Look at me. Tell me if I need to stop." I nodded and he entered me slowly, but didn't stop until he was all the way in. I let out a cry, and Bakugo slapped his hand over my mouth. "Are you okay?"

"No." I muttered against his hand, and I felt tears rolling down my face and into my hair.

"I'm sorry, you're going to be okay." He said and kissed my tears away. It felt like my hips were going to break in half.

He sat still for a minute, and I did a small breathing exercise. After my breathing calmed down, Bakugo took his hand away from my mouth and petted my hair.

"Okay." I told him. He moved slowly, easing his way in and out. I gripped onto his shoulders, and I just focused on my breathing.

Bakugo kissed on my neck and held me close. Taking it as easy as he could. His hand traveled through my hair, and held the back of my head.

After a couple of more strokes in, it didn't hurt anymore.

"Faster." I whispered, trying not to tell the whole building.

"I'm sorry Teddy Bear did you say something?" Bakugo asked as he stopped moving all together. I wanted to smack the smug look off his face. He heard me.

"I said faster." I said again a bit louder. I wasn't worried since he wasn't moving. I turned away from him, and I felt so embarrassed. Being like this.

Bakugo's hand wrapped around my chin and made me look at him. He looked so sexy, his face was so pretty like this. He also looked like he was struggling to not just keep going.

"What do you say, when you want something?" Bakugo asked me, and smirked. I pouted at him and got a little agitated.

"Please?" I asked him and he kissed me.

"That's all you had to say." He whispered to me and he lifted one of my legs up higher.

And without warning, he slammed into me. I covered my mouth to keep myself from alerting everyone on campus, and he did it again. And again. And again. And again.

The bed started rocking with us, and was bumping into the wall. I grabbed onto Bakugo. He lowered himself closer to me, and kissed me to keep from making to much noise.

"Bakugo, the wall." I breathed out between thrusts. "Slow down."

"Hell no." He told me and he grabbed the headboard.

I thought he was doing it to try and keep it from hitting the wall. But he only went faster and harder, using the headboard for some leverage.

I raked my nails over his back and bit onto Bakugo's shoulder to try and muffle my moans.

"Oh Teddy Bear." Bakugo moaned in my ear when I did that. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I started sucking on his neck trying to keep myself busy enough I wouldn't accidentally let my voice travel too far outside the room.

I went back to Bakugo's sweet spot, and took turns nibbling and sucking on it.

His hips bucked into me roughly, and the sounds that came out of his mouth. Was enough to make anyone's legs week.

"Oh you like that?" I asked him, and it was my turn to be smug.

He must not have liked my cockiness too much, since he pulled away from me and grabbed my wrists roughly. He then proceeded to go even harder, and I was surprised it wasn't making the bed move.

With how hard he was plunging into me, my back arched and I got lifted off the bed a bit as Bakugo didn't hold back.

I bit my lip, trying to keep my sounds to a minimum, and ended up tasting blood.

"Bakugo . . . I-!" I tried speaking but he dropped me and my back hit the bed. He leaned over the top of me again, with his hands on either side of my head and he didn't let up on moving his hips.

"Cumming." I breathed, before he hit a spot somewhere deep inside me that caused me to scream. Bakugo covered my mouth with his hand, and didn't stop moving.

"Teddy Bear." Bakugo grunted and after a couple more thrusts he pulled out of me, finally allowing me to come down from my high.

He jerked himself a couple of times and moaned as he can on my stomach.

His moan was so loud I had to cover his mouth, just as he did to me.

I watched as Bakugo's body shook above me, and after he was done with his orgasm he opened his eyes. He stared down at me and was heavily panting into my hand.

Neither of us moved, and we just started at each other while trying to catch our breaths.

Bakugo reached up, grabbing my hand from his face and kissed the palm of my hand.

"You look beautiful." He told me. I couldn't help but smile. He leaned down over the top of me and kissed me in the lips.

It was a lazy kiss, but I think it was my favorite.

He got off of me, and threw his shorts on before he walked into my bathroom. I sat up slowly, trying not to spill his mess on my bed.

Bakugo came back into the room with a washcloth in his hand. He gently held my face in his hands , and wiped my face.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Taking care of my baby." He said. And. I didn't say anything as he cleaned the smeared make up off my face. After he was done he wiped his orgasm off my stomach and walked back into the bathroom.

I giggled to myself at how sweet he was being and tried reaching for some clothes off the floor.

"No." Bakugo said as he came back into the bedroom again. He sat me up before he started digging in my closet.

He grabbed me some panties and one of his sweatshirts that he leaves in there. I tried putting them on myself, but he just got pouty about it. So I went limp and tried not to laugh, at how cute he was.

After he dressed me, and finished cleaning up our mess before grabbing the remote and some of the snacks. I sat up a bit in bed, as he started searching through our options. I grabbed the now melted bowl of frozen yogurt and started eating some of it.

After Bakugo found something, he spread my legs and placed himself between my thighs, with his head resting on my stomach.

I laughed at him a bit and ran my fingers through his hair. We laid in silence for a while and almost finished the movie, when Bakugo's head fell to the side.

I laughed and sat up, waking him up.

"Where are you going?" He asked me with a sleepy face on him.

"Cleaning up, so we can go to bed." I told him. He let me up and I cleaned up some of the mess.

After a few minutes, and turning off the tv, I laid back down in bed. Bakugo laid back down between my legs, but this time he laid on his stomach.

I scrolled through my phone for a little bit until I got to a playlist that me and Bakugo made together a couple months ago.

I played it out loud and set my phone down. When I turned my attention back to Bakugo he was looking back at me already. And he had a cute little look on his face.

"What?" I asked him and ran my fingers over his face and back into his hair. He didn't say anything, and just stared back at me. He had his head resting on my thigh, and he had a peaceful look about him.

"What?" I asked him again, and he just shook his head.

"I love you." He told me, and I froze. He hadn't said it before. He always talked about how he loved my body, in attempts to make me feel better.

"I love you too." I said, and we both smiled at each other.

Bakugo turned his head away and hugged my thigh to his chest. He got comfy, and I could feel his breathing slowing as he started falling asleep.

"You know you can cuddle me up here too, right?" I asked him and raked my nails over the back of his neck.

"I like it down here." He mumbled onto my thigh. I could only giggle at him as I felt sleep coming over me too.

"Goodnight baby." I mumbled so quietly, I didn't know if he would be able to hear me.

"Goodnight Teddy Bear." Bakugo mumbled back, and I felt his lips press little kisses all over my thighs.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro