(+18) Shift: Part 17 (Shinsou)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

+18 chapter! Don't want it, skip it! But lets be real, you know you guys want it! XD

"Do you want to join me?" I asked him.

"You sure about that?" I heard him ask, and I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Yes." I told him and the door shut. I could hear him moving around and the shower curtain got pulled back and he stepped into the shower with me. He pulled me to him and kissed me lightly on the lips, before running his finger into my hair and forced my mouth open where our tongues danced.

"I love you." He told me, and I couldn't help but smile like a little kid.

"I love you too." I told him and he pinned me to the wall.

Shinsou started kissing my neck and this time I ran my fingers through his hair. He nibbled on my neck, and I'm sure there's going to be a hickey. He grabbed my waist and picked me up before pinning me to the wall again. He kissed my chest, and I couldn't control my breathing as it started picking up. I laughed at all these wonderful feelings and pulled on his hair before kissing him again.

"I think I like this rough side of you." He told me before I made him kiss me again. "Are you ready?"

"I'm ready for anything." I whispered to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist as one hand disappeared under me. But something was different. "What did you do?"

"What a little quirk play can't be used?" He asked, and gave me the most bastardist smirk. "Now relax." He told me, and all my muscles relaxed and my head hit the shower wall. I closed my eyes, as I felt him. He lowered me down and he kissed my neck as I pulled his hair.

"Shinsou." I breathed out.

"Deep breath." He told me, and I did as I was told. He nipped at my neck to distract me, and I got to say. It's a great technique.

"Okay." I told him and I held onto his hair as he pulled back, and thrust back up into me. I couldn't help but let a noise escape my mouth. Shinsou pulled his head away from my neck and gave me a devilish smile as he looked me in the eyes.

"Do that again." He told me and thrust into me again, hard. Another sound escaped my lips and Shinsou kissed me afterwards. He started pumping in and out of me progressively going faster so he didn't hurt me. Every moan, every sound that either of us had to make was breathed into each other as we kissed.

He pulled out of me and set me down on my feet, and I almost didn't stay standing.

"Turn around." Shinsou told me and I did what he said, but he didn't have to tell me to lean against the wall. "Good girl." He whispered into my ear as he gave my ass a light smack. It didn't hurt, but my body couldn't help but flinch as it sent tingles up my spine. I sighed a moan, as he did it again. "Do you like it?" He asked as he went back in, and I hung my head. I wanted to answer, but every breath I would have used to answer was busy breathing my moans. He smacked my ass again, harder this time.

"Yes." I moaned out, finally able to answer. "Give me more!"

"What comes with requests kitty?" He asked me as he kissed my neck his nickname making my back arch, and push back into him. I reached behind me and grabbed the back of his head. I pulled his head over my shoulder.

"I said, give me more." I told him and licked his bottom lip. He then smiled and I could feel him twitching inside of me, he really liked it when I got rough. And this time he obeyed me.

He went faster and harder. And I felt like my mind was slipping from reality. He reached his hand around my waist and slid his fingers between my thighs, rubbing and sending me towards the edge.

I couldn't control what was coming out of my mouth at this point, and I didn't care. I wanted this whole floor, hell this whole building, to know that he was mine. And I was his.

"I'm going to cum." He said in my ear, and he placed his other hand around the side of my neck. He proceeded to pound into me from behind, and I screamed as I teetered over the edge. He bit into my shoulder, and I could feel him breaking the skin as I was gasping as part of me was twitching when he pulled out of me, and I felt more than water running down my back.

I fell to the shower floor on my knees and I rested my head on the wall, as I tried to get my breathing back.

"Y/n are you okay?" Shinsou asked as he kneeled next to me, a look of worry was over his face now. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"My legs aren't exactly working right now." I breathed and he tried to hide a smile, but with me already laughing he couldn't hide it for long.

I stayed on the floor as Shinsou washed himself real quick and helped me finish showering as well, before turning the water off. I watched as he stepped out of the shower and dry off. I hadn't seen him without his shirt on before, and it was definitely a nice view.

"What are you looking at?" He asked me, and I couldn't help but smile.

"You." I told him and he threw a towel at my face. I managed to pull myself up onto the edge of the tub, but I couldn't get my legs to stop shaking. Shinsou helped me get dressed, before he picked me up off the tub and took me back into my room.

He threw me into my bed and I couldn't help but laugh. I moaned as I laid down in my bed and hugged a pillow.

"Sleep, I've missed you." I sighed and hugged my pillow.

"I'll be right back." He told me, and I sat up.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I need a different pair of clothes." He said. "I'll be right back." He told me and grabbed my chin and kissed me sweetly on the lips. After he left I laid back down on my side, and looked at my phone. As much as I wanted to fall asleep, I didn't want to until Shinsou came back.

'Hey everything back to normal?'

I read a text from Momo. And even though she was in class right now, she still texted me.

'Yeah, I just got out of the shower. I'm going to sleep for the first time since yesterday in a few minutes.'

I hit send, and it didn't take long before she replied.

'Well you get some good rest, we'll come visit you for lunch.'

I smiled and Shinsou came back into my room.

"What are you all smiley about?" He asked and laid down next to me.

"Nothing." I told him. And he suddenly got a worried look on his face. "What?"

"Your shoulder." He said and I looked to see that my where he had bitten me was bleeding. He ran into my bathroom and came back with a large band-aid. "I'm sorry, I just kind of got lost in the feeling."

"It's okay." I told him and kissed his lips. "I kind of liked it." His worried look changed almost immediately to a sensual one.

"I guess I'll have to remember that." He said and kissed me again, this time nibbling on my lip before pulling away. I would be lying if I was to say it didn't send another shiver down my spine. I laid down on the bed and Shinsou put the band-aid over the bite mark and kissed it, before hugging me from behind.

And I finally got to sleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro