(+18) Violet's are Blue: Part 7 (Aizawa)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"We'll whatever you're doing right now is doing the job." Aizawa said and ground his crotch into me, and I could feel what he was talking about. I dragged his shirt up and he sat up so he could take it off. And I was very surprised. "What's that look for?" He laughed and I sat up a bit.

"I was not expecting you to have such nice abs." I told him and stared. "They're very nice." I tell him and he grabs my hand and made me feel his stomach.

"I try." He tells me and held his hand on my shoulder as he rocked himself into me. I can't help but let out a small moan as I can feel him pushing against me. "Are you sure you want this, right now?" He asked me, and held my face between his fingers. "Cause if this doesn't stop now, I don't think I'll be able to stop."

"I'm sure." I told him. "I'm just not sure what to do."

"Well, tonight is all about you." He told me and snaked his hands behind my back. His fingers wrapped around my dresses zipper, and I felt my dress get looser. "So don't worry about it too much. I'll lead." He kissed me hard on the lips and I let him slip his tongue into my mouth.

I slipped out of my dress as we continued to make out, and when Aizawa pulled away from the kiss he froze.

"What is it?" I asked and looked down at my underwear.

"Does it look bad?" I asked him and tried hiding myself behind my arms.

"No, no." Aizawa told me, and pulled my hands out of the way. "You look, so beautiful. When did you get this?"

"Mina, got it for my birthday." I said, and I couldn't help but feel shy.

"I am going to have to make sure to thank her." He said and pushed me to lay down on the bed. "But God, do I want to rip it off of you." He dipped down to kiss me and his hands were all over my body.

He slowly kissed his way down to my chest, and looked at me for permission. I nodded to him and his hands slipped into the inside of my bra, and pulled my breasts out of the cups. The cups of my bra pushing my girls up even more.

He kissed my nipples, rolling them between his tongue and teeth, as my back lifted off the bed and moans slipped out of my mouth.

"My fucking God kitty cat." He said and went lower on my body.

"I haven't even done anything." I laughed as he kissed just above my panty line.

"And you really don't have to." He told me and ran his hands over my thighs. "I should punish you for how many times you got me excited when you were in school."

"How can I be punished if I didn't even try?" I asked him, and he only laughed at me as he spread my legs apart.

"Oh Kitty Cat, you'll learn." He told me, and I jumped when I felt his finger run down the center of my panties. I shivered as I felt them get moved to the side, and my entire body shook as I felt Aizawa's tongue lick me from the bottom to the top of my pussy.

I let out a soft moan, and I couldn't help but grip the sheets in excitement. He did it again, lapping at me, and I let out another moan.

He continued to use his tongue to tease me, and flick all over my pussy making me twitch at every movement. I felt his fingers glided over me again, and this time he slowly stuck his finger in me.

It was a new experience for me, and I couldn't help but grip the sheets. He watched me as he fingered me, slowly at first allowing me to get used to him. Before he sat up and got on top of me, putting another finger in as he crawled up my body.

He kissed me hard on the lips. I pulled away from the kids and closed my eyes as he pumped his fingers in and out of me really fast. Hitting a certain spot everytime.

"Kitty Cat, look at your master when he pleases you." He tells me and I opened my eyes. His eyes were dark and he gripped my face and kept me still.

"I'm gonna . . . ." I tried speaking but I could barely speak. We kissed again, with his tongue traveling to every nook and cranny of my mouth.

I moaned loudly into his mouth, and held my eyes closed until he pulled away from me. I kept moaning and his fingers only pumped faster, pushing me towards that edge.

"Hold it Kitty Cat." He told me. I squeezed my eyes shut and concentrated on not letting it go. My legs were shaking and I felt like I was going to suffocate. "Cum." Is all he said, and if he had waited a second more I would have cum with or without his permission.

My back shot off the bed, and I felt like I couldn't breath. The sounds coming from me, it felt like I might die. And I'd be completely okay with that.

"Good girl." Aizawa told me and kissed my throat. My back fell back onto the bed, and I was still struggling to catch my breath. "Do you want more?" I nodded to him, and he only laughed. "Use your words Kitty Cat."

"I . . . I want more." I said, and he made me look at him. "Please master give me more. I want to feel more of you."

"Well if you're going to ask so nicely." He said and got off the bed. He slid his pants down and took his underwear with them, and I jumped at his size.

"Uh . . ." I hummed, and got really nervous. He noticed my response and smirked as he rolled a condom on his dick.

"Don't worry Kitty Cat, I promise to go slow." He said as he crawled back on top of me, and kissed me to push me back onto the bed.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and he made sure I was comfortable. He moved my panties to the side again and lined himself up with me.

"Deep breath." He told me, and I took a sharp breath in as I felt him starting to enter me. I tried not to move, but my body had a bit of a mind of its own. Aizawa placed one of his hands on my chest, and the other on my hip to pin me down. "Keep breathing." He told me, and finally he was all the way in.

"Don't move." I begged him, and I felt tears pouring from my eyes. He carefully leaned down to me and kissed at my tears.

"Did I go to fast?" He asked me. I couldn't bring myself to say anything, so I shook my head no.

"I promise you'll feel better soon." He told me, and I nodded to him. He held me close and kissed all over my chest and neck. He even rubbed on my stomach, to help and as silly as it sounded it did help.

After a couple of minutes I kissed Aizawa and tucked the hair that had fallen out of his pony tail behind his ear.

"Are you ready?" He asked me, and he tucked some of my hair away as well. I nodded, and he pulled out of me most of the way before moving back in. I winced and he held still for a couple of seconds. He did it again, and this time I didn't wince.

"Do it more." I begged him, and he smiled down at me and did it a little harder this time. I let out a little moan, and Aizawa grabbed my hands. Pinning them to the bed, he kissed me again.

"I can't hold back anymore." He said, and I nodded to him to let him know that I was okay. And with that he buried himself inside me over and over again.

I had no control over the moans coming out of my mouth. I tried to keep them on the quieter end, and Aizawa wrapped a hand around my throat and lifted my face to look at him.

"Don't hold those precious sounds back." He told me. "I've waited to damn long for you to hold back now." And with that I threw my head back and let whatever sounds wanted to come out, go.

"Aizawa, I'm going to cum again." I told him and he laughed a bit.

"And to think we're just getting started." He said, and started going faster. I gripped onto the sheets around my head, as I felt him pound into me. I screamed out as I came on his dick, and he forced me to ride it out.

After I was done cumming, he pulled out of me and spun me around.

"I have a feeling your're going to like this Kitty Cat." Aizawa whispered in my ear as he stuck it back in from behind and my back arched. His hand traveled through my hair and he held a fistful of it as he started pounding into me.

I cried out as he hit a new spot, and I couldn't help but shutter as he smacked my ass.

"Oh yes!" I cried out. I didn't even know that it was possible to feel this good.

"Tell me how you feel Kitty Cat." He said from behind me and let my hair go to grab my arms and hold them behind me, and use them as leverage.

"I feel so good." I moaned. "I don't want it to stop. I'm going to cum again."

"Again?" He asked, and his breathing was starting to catch. "Does my cock make you feel that good? Tell me what it's doing to you my pretty little Kitty."

"Its fucking me so good!" I moaned and he let my arms go, and I fell onto the bed. I pushed my hips back into him and he smacked my ass. "It's so deep! Please fuck me harder Daddy!" I yelled, and I surprised myself. I never thought I would be saying any of these things.

"You like making Daddy happy?" He asked.

"Yes." I told him, and he pushed me down into the bed.

"You're going to make Daddy cum." He told me. "You're going to make your master cum. Does that make you happy?"

"Uh huh." I breathed out as his hand held onto the back of my neck, and I didn't know my hips could be that high up in the air.

"Hold onto that feeling Kitty, don't let it go yet." He told me, and I closed my eyes and focused on holding onto it again. He suddenly started slamming into me harder, and hit a spot that gave me no choice but to cum.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed, and I could feel myself tighten around him as I also felt the condom inside me get filled up as he twitched.

After Aizawa came, he pulled out of me and laid down next to me.

"You naughty Kitty Cat." He told me. "I told you to hold it in."

"I couldn't help it." I sighed, and I wanted to say more but my brain wouldn't work properly.

"I'll have to punish you then." He told me, and he rolled over slightly on top of me. And kissed my face. "But maybe in a few minutes." He laughed, and I put my thumb up.

He got up off the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the water run, and I turned over onto my back. I popped my boobs back into my bra, and stretched my legs as they shook.

Aizawa walked back into the bedroom, and took a good look at me. He climbed back on the bed, and hovered over the top of me.

"I love you." He told me, and kissed me. "I love you so much, and don't ever doubt it." He looked down at my chest, and traced his finger down my surgery scar. "And if you do forget, or even think about questioning that. You look at this." He told me.

"A scar I got cause I tried to lose my love for you?" I asked him and laughed.

"No, a scar that you got and ended up not needing." He told me. "Because I fell for you just the same." He then kissed me again. "Now, I think it's time that I gave you your birthday present." He told me, and started kissing my neck.

"My birthday was weeks ago." I laughed.

"Well then, I should make up for it being late." He told me, and sucked on my chest.

I looked down and there was already a bunch of hickeys all over me. He lowered himself down between my legs again and this time he pulled my panties off.

"Just sit back and relax." He told me, and I gladly did as his tongue worked beautiful magic with my clit. Magic until I came again, and he looked up at me with my cum all over his face. "And now it's time for your graduation gift."

"Oh fuck." I sighed, still coming down from my high. "I'm going to die."

"No, you're not going to die." He told me, and placed hickey all over my thighs. "But I'll be damned if you don't see heaven by morning." I threw my head back on the bed as he put two fingers in me right away.

'I'm. Going. To. Die.'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro