(+16) Chapter 19 (Kirishima)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I couldn't stop smiling as I bounced on my toes. 

"Let's go to my room then." Bakugo said and grabbed my elbow, dragging me behind me. But before he could get to the door, I pulled my arm free from his grip and turned towards Kirishima.

"Actually, I want Kirishima first." I said and grabbed his hand. 

"Huh?" Kirishima asked as I could tell I just spiked his anxiety, and on top of that his whole face went bright red. It almost matched the color of his hair. I pulled him behind me and walked out of the room. 

"Katsuki why don't you be a good boy and help Denki with his homework?" I suggested as I started closing the door. "If you're good, maybe I'll give you a reward."

Before he could say anything to me or argue, I closed the door and rushed down the hallway with Kirishima behind me. I held onto his hand all the way until we got to my room and I pulled him in and closed the door behind us. 

"So, umm." He started to ask. "How does this work?"

"How do you want it to work?" I asked him, slowly walking up to him and running my hands up and down his chest.

"I, umm . . . . ." He started but he seemed distracted. I smiled as I shoved him back and he fell back onto my bed. I got on my knees in front of him and tied back my hair. He sat up and his cute little innocent face was so nervous. I laughed quietly to myself as I started undoing his belt. "Why did you pick him?"

I stopped and looked up at him.

"Why did you choose Kami?" He asked, and it almost looked like he was going to cry.

"Sweetie, I didn't pick him." I told him as I got off the floor and climbed into his lap. It made him nervous, so I moved his hands to rest on my ass. "It was just the timing. I never had the intention of going after him specifically."

"So-." He started to say something, but I couldn't let him continue. I crashed my lips to his, and his eyes went wide. He got stiff and squeezed my ass a little. 

I kissed him and licked his bottom lip asking him to open up for me. He relaxed a little and opened his mouth. I took my time getting my tongue in his mouth, making sure that he was going to enjoy every moment of this. 

Soon we had our tongues in each other's mouths, and I was exploring everywhere in his mouth. He tasted sweet, but not candy sweet. It was like a barbeque sweet. I smiled when I decided that I wasn't getting far enough into his mouth. 

I pulled away from our makeout session, and Kirishima was taking this moment to breathe. His eyes were glazed over, and his pupils were dilated. I smiled before opening my mouth enough for him to watch my tongue change into a longer snake-like tongue. He jumped a little, and I ran my hand up into his hair. 

"Open wide." I told him and slithered my tongue. He was a bit hesitant but did it anyway. This time I just shoved my tongue straight into his mouth and started wrapping my tongue around his teeth. 

He moaned, and I felt a real reaction below me. His teeth are sensitive, in the best kind of way.

I smirked into the kiss and started grinding onto him. I continued to molest his mouth with my tongue and watched his every reaction. His eyes were open as well, and he was struggling to hold his composure. I ground our crotches together and started spelling out his name with my ass.

He tried pulling away from the kiss, but I didn't let him go anywhere. I flicked and snaked my tongue in between his teeth. 

"Y/n." He moaned into my mouth and it came out muffled. He managed to push me away from him, but I wasn't done. I grabbed onto the back of his head and brought him back to me. Neither of us were going to breathe until I was satisfied. 

He tried closing his mouth, but I wouldn't be able to keep his mouth open with one hand. So I shoved him back and kept dry humping him, as I used both of my hands to hold his mouth open. His eyes were closed as his moaning got louder, and I hummed as I reached my tongue back farther. 

Wrapping my tongue around his molars, I watched his eyes roll into the back of his head and his hips started spazzing off the bed a bit. Bucking his hips into my crotch, I could feel the squishy, moist area that was in one of our underwear. And it wasn't just mine.

Now I was satisfied. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro