(+16) Chapter 66

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I would like to keep open communication and honesty." Iida told me. Still kneeling to me waiting to be of service to me. "I'd also like us to sit down and talk on our days together. Perhaps over tea. Where we talk about the group, what might be troubling you and your other partners, or if you are feeling unsatisfied. That sort of thing."

"Why?" I asked, curious why he'd be interested in what's going on with everyone else.

"Though I don't plan to be sleeping with anyone else, it only makes sense to have someone to talk to about your issues." Iida told me as his hand creeped up my calf, taking his time to feel the fabric. "You deal with a lot, and with us being a part of one big relationship, your other lovers can have the chance to affect the attitude in another. Like I said, I wish to service you. "

"But why do you want to know?" I dug a little deeper and he sighed in response. "You want the open communication." I reminded him and ne nodded while he pieced the words together.

"I care deeply for our classmates." He said and nuzzled my hand. "I can have a hard time reading people sometimes and I wish to know about if someone is struggling personally with something. We all work well together as a class, but as partners and fellowships, we have to be able to work together. So knowing things can be good to know so that everyone benefits."

"I see." I told him. "And how else would you like your days spent? Do you care to share or to keep me for yourself."

"As much as I would love to have you all to myself for a day." Iida said, giving me a look. "I feel that I may not be able to keep up with your hunger needs. So if you need a snack in between dinner and dessert, I have no problem with you dipping your finger in the sugar jar. However, if you happen to have any other needs, I want you to go to no one else but me. Is that understood?"

"Sounds good to me." I told him, enjoying the feeling of his hands through my stockings, the boss aura from my outfit, giving Tenya the hard on of his dreams.

"That's not how you will address me." He told me, as he stood up and towered over me in my chair. One hand on the back of my chair while the other was in the armrest, cornering me in it. His eyes were so serious and loving, as if he would give anything to serve me the rest of his life.

"Yes, sir." I corrected myself. "Or would you prefer Tenya?" I asked him, and his jaw clenched out of arousal.

"I would prefer if you use the first one." He told me. "My family call me Tenya, and I do not wish to serve them. You, however." His hand landed on the side of my knee that was crossed over the other. He lightly shoved it off my other leg and kept his hand touching my inner knee. Fingers gliding across my thigh faster by the second. "Though I shall serve you, you will call me sir."

"Yes sir." I told him and couldn't help but smirk as his fingers circled me appropreitely.

"That's a good slut." He said and his other hand pulled me to the edge of my seat. "No lean back and let me learn how to worship you." He told me his hands pushing me to relax against the back of my seat. He threw one of my legs over his shoulder and then took no time to start undoing the bottons on my blouse.

"If you insist." I teased, his hands suddenly stopped and he looked up at me.

"Is this alright?" Tenya suddenly asked.

"Why wouldn't it be?" I asked him right back.

"You may not be interested at this time." He suggested, probably thinking someone else from the group was going to be intertaining me until dinner.

"Sir, I am always in the mood." I told him. "And I could use a better snack than some cookies, if you're willing to participate."

"I feel more than willing to participate." He told me and glancing down at his pants I could see he was extremely excited.

"Then if you wouldn't mind." I said checking out Tenya, head to toe. Taking in the sight of him hovering over me. His sleeves rolled up to just above his elbows, and his tie loosened to have been of use of me. "I'd like to welcome you to the club. If you could just take your pants off, Sir." I threw him a handful of attitude. He gave me a look and stood up straight. His back arching just a bit as he leaned to get a good look at me, my blouse half open, and my skirt pushed up far enough to see that I had on a matching black lingerie.

"If you're going to act like that then you can take daddy's pants off for him princess." He told me and I couldn't help but bite my lip to hide a smile at him calling me princess.

Without saying anything, I reached and started undoing his belt buckle for him. His eyes never leaving mine as his uniform slowly started coming apart and I got to take a good look at the man that was in front of me. 

His pants hit the floor, and I caressed the skin of his legs. My bottom slowly scooting off the seat and landing on my knees in front of him. My fingertips gliding over the edge of his mufflers, with just the slightest touch I could feel the hum of his quirk. Never leaving the look in his eyes, we spun in place, not needing to say anything to each other as he took a seat in my chair. I grew my nails out a bit with a sharp tip and squeezed his thighs as my hand made their way closer towards his Audi cock.

My nails gliding across his skin, wanting to touch him, making sure to take my time to enjoy him. But apparently, I was taking too long as Tenya revved his engines at me, telling me to hurry up and touch him. 

I gave him a look and started to pull my touch back, to tease him that I was in control. And in one swift movement his hand grabbed the back of my hair and held me firmly, but still gently in place. His other hand wrapped around my wrist, pulling my hand to his clothed over crotch to force me to touch him. His fingers molding around mine to make me hold him. 

"Don't make me wait any longer Princess." He told me while he was pumping my hand up and down his cock. "I've waited quite some time for you. And I don't wish to wait any longer."

"I love when you talk like that." I teased him, and his cheeks glowed a new rose pink. 

"My Dearest." He called me and brought my face closer to his as his gazed softened. "Allow me to worship you with the greatest offering I have to give you." 

I could feel my thighs squeeze together beneath me, and I couldn't help but swallow with anticipation. Wanting to feel him going down my throat and shivering at the feeling of him feeding me a proper midday snack.

"Yes Sir."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro