(+18) Chapter 21 (Kirishima)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Have you never seen a pussy before?" I asked Kirishima as I pulled the torn fabric from around my thighs. I tossed them to the side and they barely made it into my trashcan.

"I . . . Well, no." He stuttered out. When I looked back at him, he was still hardcore staring at my lower half.

I smirked and spread my legs for him to get a better look at what he's going to be working with. His eyes dilated and it made me laugh a little bit.

"You're like a cat." I told him, in the middle of laughing. He looked up at me and smiled a little bit, almost like he was a little embarrassed. "Now come here, my sweet boy." I whispered to him and hooked his chin with my finger.

"Will you . . . Call me by my given name?" He asked me. And I looked him in the eye. He had a cute little smile on his face.

"So you're not upset with me anymore? Eijiro?" I asked him and he tackled me with a kiss. His hands traveled down my sides and wrapped around my thighs. Pulling them up and around his waist, I could feel his cock up against me.

I felt his tip rubbing up and down my lips, separating them only partly. I wrapped my arms around his neck while we kissed. His cock isn't much bigger than Denki's, but he is definitely thicker than him.

I pulled him in, and he pushed into me a little more, and I think he finally got the message. He held himself above me, the way his arms flexed every time he went even the slightest bit deeper into me. Even though he didn't have any clothes on, he was sweating. My guess was the nervousness.

But the way the dim light, shining into my room through my blinds, reflected off of his tanned skin. The sweat reflecting the light into my eyes as it rolled down his body.

It was hot.

Eijiro started moving into me slowly. He gasped and placed his forehead on mine and started breathing heavy. But he never looked away from me.

"What manly boy you are." I praised him when he bottomed out inside me. The way he stretched my walls made me moan, but I don't think Ei would have wanted it another way. He smirked leaned in to kiss me still, he didn't move. "Are you going to be a man and fuck me already?"

"No." He laughed, as he moved down into my neck. Kisses and his breath fanned my skin. "I'm going to be a man and make love to you."

"What a gentleman." I said and he started moving. His hips making smooth movements, so pleasing that I closed my eyes and leaned my head back into the pillow to give him my neck.

And he took it. Placing my skin in between his lips, it was almost like he was trying to eat it.

His cock was so hard, if it got any harder it might turn into stone itself.

"Are you . . . ?" I started to ask, but I was cut off by a moan that was almost forced out of me. I've had sex plenty of times before, with plenty of other guys. But this felt different. "Are you using your quirk?"

"No." He breathed out, and his hips started going faster, still sweet and loving. "My quirk could hurt you if I used it. It might make me hard, but it also makes my skin sharp."

"God, you're so fucking hard." I practically screamed out. He went a little harder making my chest bounce every which way. His hands found their way to my breasts and held them in his hands before latching his mouth around one of my nipples. His teeth grazing the sensitive skin around the nipple, causing my head to go a little further back.

"Eijiro." I moaned out, and I felt his movements change. They got more aggressive. I'm pretty sure he was over the idea of making love to me.

He started groaning into my chest, as he continued to suck on my nipples. He was going to cum soon. 

He kept slamming into me and I raked my nails down his back. He likes marking, and that sting that comes with them. He groaned even more and at this point, it sounded more like a growl. His breathing picked up to be more sporadic until he was finally holding his breath as he slammed into me one more time. 

His teeth sinking harder into my skin, as my nails dug deeper into his back. I watched his eyes roll once again and his whole body twitched and just like the first time, his hips thrust into me, and even though he was finished he continued to look for more friction. 

When he slammed into me I let out more of a yell than a moan. And I laughed a sigh at the feeling of him filling me up. It was a feeling that I'll never be able to get enough of.

Ei started breathing again, and he laid down on top of me as he relaxed. His face in between my titties, and his arms wrapped around my body lightly.

"Yeah, I'm not upset anymore." Ei breathed out after he caught his breath. I closed my eyes and laughed. 

"Well, I would hope not." I joked at him. We laid there for a moment, and I stared at the ceiling as I felt my body absorbing my dinner. 

After we caught our breath, Eijiro sat up and looked at me with a look on his face. I couldn't quite tell what it was.

"What?" I asked and he didn't say anything as he stared at a certain spot. I followed his line of sight and looked at my chest. 

It was a look of fear.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro