(+18) Chapter 39 (Ashido)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I let out a sigh as I walked down the stairs into the basement of the dorms. Unfortunately, my sheets from last night hadn't dried much, if at all. Making them extremely heavy, on top of the fact that I had to do all my other laundry.

"Whoa there!" I heard behind me and looked to see a certain pink haired cutie coming down the stairs behind me. "Looks like you're going to be busy today." She joked. She set her laundry basket down next to me and we both started filling one of the many washers.

"Yeah, got a little wet last night." I said and couldn't help but laugh as I shoved my sheets into the washer. Ashido laughed too, but she didn't seem to think it was as funny as I did. "Sorry." I apologized, realizing I probably made her uncomfortable.

"Oh, no you're all good." She said waving her hands. "I just got a lot on my mind right now."

"You want to talk about it?" I offered.

"Well . . . ." Ashido said and hesitated. "It . . . . Has to do with you."

"Me?" I asked and froze, I was about to pour the soap into the washer. "Did I make you uncomfortable?"

"Well, no." She told me and finished setting up her washer, and started it. "More like what you said. At different times."

"I didn't sleep with someone you're interested in, did I?" I asked her as I could feel myself panic. The last thing I wanted was to lose Ashido as a friend.

"No!" She practically yelled, before laughing more to herself. I had to much anxiety in my brain to be able to get myself to laugh with her.

"Ok?" I asked her and started my washer. I didn't really want to look at her, scared of the look she might have on her face. So I moved over and started loading a different washer with the other half of my laundry.

"When we first met, you were so flirty." She started, and now I could see where this was going. I started my second load of laundry and turned to face her, to give her my full attention. "And I guess I must have just misread signals." She laughed and shook her head.

"Who said you misread them?" I asked her. Her head snapped in my direction, and her eyes went big.

"You meant them?" She asked me and I nodded my head yes with a smile. "But aren't you interested in the boys? I thought you needed semen?"

"When I came out to the class, I said I needed cum." I told her and stepped closer to her. "I never specified if I needs a boys, or a woman's." I slammed my arms around her with my hands on the washer.

My face barely inches from hers. Her breath picked up and out of the bottom of my eyes sight, I could see her breasts rising and falling.

"So you . . . ?" She tried asking, but she seemed too nervous.

"I'm bisexual." I told her. "Man or woman, I don't mind too much. What kind of succubus would I be to mind who I take pleasure from?"

"M-me too." She said and swallowed.

"So would you like to see what your friends have been experiencing?" I asked her and she looked me in the eyes.

"I-I." She stuttered, and I continued to get closer centimeter by centimeter. She took a quick breaths in, as I watched her relax in her own skin. "Yes."

Our lips crashed together, and immediately Mina was shoving her tongue into my mouth. I was surprised at first that she was so bold, but after a moment I could tell she's done this before.

"You're a good kisser." I told her after I pulled away. She was trying to catch her breath, she may have shared a passionate kiss with someone before but she wasn't used to holding her breath in the process. "Who have you shared intimate moments with?" I asked her as my hands roamed her body.

The perfect curve of her hips. The cush of her ass, and not to mention her thighs.

"J-Jirou." She stuttered before I shoved my knee between her legs, spreading her thighs enough for me to get between them.

"Really?" I asked her. I knew Jirou was questioning, but I didn't think that she would go as far as to actually experiment. "That's hot." I told her as my fingers found their way into her sweat pants.

Her breath hitched as she tried not to squeeze her thighs together. Even though I was barely touching her through her panties, she was still so twitchy. Slowly, I applied more pressure, right over her clit.

I didn't even have to move my fingers, she was doing it for me.

"Oh sweetie." I teased, as I started moving my fingers. "I've barely done anything to you and you're already acting like a greedy little slut." Mina released a breath, that was almost a moan if she hadn't tried to hold her voice back. "Oh come on." I egged her on. "Let me hear your pretty voice. You should know what it sounds like. Don't think I don't know how you've sat outside Katsuki or Eijiro's rooms. Listening to us fuck each other senseless."

"I didn't mean to." She said and almost moaned at the thought.

"Maybe at first." I agreed with her. "But you kept coming back didn't you?" I asked her and her thighs were shaking at this point.

"Yeah." She moaned out, causing part of me to throb for her. She couldn't help her love to watch others. See them move in a way only so many people on earth get to experience together.

But she never got to actually watch before, she could only listen to me and the boys.

"What is it you want love?" I asked her. Right in her ear, my breath rolling over her skin. Seeing her shiver from both the feeling from in between her thighs and the idea of me being so close.

"I want you!" Mina cried and squeezed my hand with her thighs. I couldn't move my hand at the moment, but that wouldn't stop my fingers from circling her clit anymore. Riding her orgasm out as she tried not to be loud enough anyone would hear us from upstairs.

But there was a sudden loud sound from upstairs. It sounded like someone was jumping. Mina was still coming down from her high and I could feel her heartbeat between my fingers, it was loud and hard I knew she wouldn't be able to hear what I was.

I waited a few more moments before I heard more jumping and a slight bit of music. I knew what it was, the class had just gotten a new dance game.

And by the sounds of it, they might be going for a while.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro