(+18) Chapter 41 (Ashido)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mina grabbed my sweater before pulling me closer to her. Using the momentum to crash our lips together into a kiss. A hot one, at that.

She wasn't a timid little girl anymore. She knew that her innocence would be taken, right here, right now.

"Mina are you sure that you want to do this here?" I asked her and she started pulling at my shirt to tell me she wanted it off. "We can go to one of our rooms for more privacy. I mean anyone could walk in." I motioned my head to the door.

Not like the whole class hasn't seen my ass already.

Before anything else could be said there was more banging from the ceiling. Indicating that the commons room was loud and lively.

"I don't think anyone is going to be worrying about laundry right now." Mina said as she wrapped her wrists around my neck.

"If that's what you're comfortable with." I told her and my shirt was off in an instant. Mina's lips went to my neck, quickly going further down to my chest.

"Can I see them?" She asked as she squeezed them a few times like she was honking a horn. I nodded and couldn't help but laugh as she carefully popped my chest out of my bra. "Mmm." She hummed with a smile. "Titties."

We both laughed and she moved her face a little closer. Watching the way my skin submerged into itself under the pressure of her fingertips as she squeezed them. Her eyes moved carefully, making sure not to miss any detail.

"You can do more than just squeeze then if you want." I suggested. That sentence must have been what she was waiting for, cause it didn't take any more time for her to connect her lips to my bare skin.

Her lips, her tongue, her teeth. They were all over my chest in the way a boy or even a man could ever. The beautiful sting of her teeth pinching my skin, in such a way it almost drowned out the loud thumping from upstairs by itself.

I couldn't contain my breathing. This was all so exhilarating, and new. I had never been with a woman before right now. Kissing? Sure. But more than that? Only in my dreams.

My whole life, I've been surrounded by strong, beautiful, women. All different shapes and sizes. Long or short hair. Small or large breast. And god damn, the thighs.

I've grown up with them being in a different world than mine. It's so vile in my world, probably only a few would find interest. And those who did find interest, probably need to be in a psych ward . . . Or jail.

But Mina?

Mina is something new. She's a new person who doesn't know the dark side of my world. She sees what's in the light, and accepts it. That's more than any woman could do before now. And Mina definitely deserves the title of a woman.

Running my fingers up her back lightly, letting my nails drag around the base of her neck. I could see the goosebumps on her arms when my nails raked into her curly hair.

And the moan that came out of her mouth when I tugged at those cotton candy locks . . . Devine.

Her eyes were already glazed over like she was high. But when I leaned down to kiss her, I could tell by the taste in her mouth she hadn't smoked yet today.

"This is going to be fun." I hummed as I shoved Mina back, for her to lay down. With her pants already gone, it was only a matter of disposing of my own.

I took a small step back, unbuttoning my pants in the process. Wanting to give Mina some space to breathe, even if it was only a few seconds for me to take my pants off, if she was having second thoughts I wanted nothing to be pinning her down.

But when I stepped back into place, with no pants or panties on, she only scooted her bottom half closer to the edge of the washer. This is what she wants, and that is what I shall give her.

Mina's breathing was everywhere trying to keep herself calm while my major erection was inching closer to her becoming a woman. But when coming face to face, or penis to vagina really, having a hard time breathing isn't abnormal. I mean if you've got steady breathing while you're about to have sex, then someone needs to step up their game. It should be wet and wild not easy and breezy. At least the fun stuff anyway.

Using my finger to lift Mina's chin, I wanted to make sure she was focused on what I had to say.

"Mina, are you absolutely sure you want this right now?" I asked her. In one breath I watched her catch her breath before she smiled. 

In an instant, her legs wrapped around my hips, and I was pulled into her. I gasped, both out of shock and the feeling of a tight warmth wrapped around my temporary dick. 

"Mina are you okay?" I practically yelled into her ear. I couldn't help but moan a little bit at the fact that I had a vagina wrapped around my dick for the first time ever. Kind of surprised I still had a cherry to pop.

"Y-yeah." Mina forced into my ear. "That was pretty dumb." She told me and rested her cheek on my shoulder. I could hear her wincing and I wasn't fully worried until I felt my shoulder grow wet.

"Do you want me to pull out?" I asked her, not daring to move until she gave me the go-ahead. 

"No!" She yelled and jumped out of panic, causing her to flex around my shaft and her to wince. "No . . . Please just stay still for now." She told me and laid her head back onto my shoulder. "This is just a big deal. Probably bigger than I'm making it out to be."

"No, you're not." I told her, as I moved my arm around her back to provide a little bit of support. "This is your virginity. Your body. You get to make this as big or as little of a deal as you want. That's why I wanted to take you to your room, or even mine. That way this private moment could be more comfortable for you."

"It's not really about the time or place for me." She told me. "At least I don't think it is. Whenever I imagined this moment, it was never about the place specifically. I mean I always figured it would be in either my room or his. Or I now that I'm a little older, and like girls too it could have also been a girl's room." I couldn't help but laugh a little. "But I was always worried about the person. Every time I had a new crush or came close to having a new relationship, I would always overthink to this moment. Would they be the person I would want to take my childhood away? And when I started training to become a hero and my life started getting put on the line, it kind of changed my perspective a bit, you know? Like, would I die a virgin? Should I rush into something or just straight up hook up with a stranger to get it out of the way?"

"Is that what this is?" I asked her out of pure curiosity.

"Not at all!" She told me. "All that time was just me having anxiety about sex. But this, this is what I've wanted. And it's not with one of the smelly boys from our class, so that's a score." I couldn't help but laugh and agree with her on the side. But my laughing caused me to shake and move inside of Mina, and she tensed up with a little bit of a wince. "I'm okay." She told me before taking a breath. "I'm just ready." 

"I think we both are." I told her, and she smiled before hugging me.

"Thanks for being my first." She said in my ear. "This really means a lot."

"Right back at ya."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro