Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tenma must have nerves of steel here, climbing without a harness is pretty hard-core!!!

Just today at our MERT (Marian Emergency Response Team) training, we went grappling. The building we used, was a 4-storey building with VERY SLIPPERY WALLS. The experience was amazing!

At first you'll feel excited as you put on the harness, helmet and gloves. Then you'll body will start to feel the first taste of adrenaline as you do the 20 pumping and run up the stairs, up to the 4th floor... Your heart will go on overdrive mode as the facilitators get you ready for the jump.

The first step holds all the fear in your body.

It's like your mind will go blank and you'll just rely on pure instincts! But after you get used to it, you'll feel like you just went through a waterfall, refreshed and renergized.

It was nerve-racking haha but knowing you can use the skill you learned will eventually help you to help other people, it becomes worth it :)

Sometimes, the desire to help other people can overcome any fear :) And I'm glad I enrolled in a course where I can help a lot of people in times of need.

Remember minna~ 'In times of trouble, the people with the CAPACITY to help others have the OBLIGATION to help them.'
:3 just some words of wisdom from your nee-chan :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro