Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gouenji: *blush*
Everyone: *listens intently*
Me: (^^;) you know Shuuya, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to.
Toramaru: NO! HE HAS TO ANSWER IT! *turns to everyone* then onee-chan has to hear this for herself ne? Then she can tell him her feelings too!
Everyone: YEAH!!!
Me and Gouenji: *blushes hard and looks at each other*
Gouenji: a-alright *breathes in*
At first I thought she was just an ordinary girl, but in a way, there was something special about her. She was nice and simple and was easy to be with. Then I found out that she liked me so I started to take interest in her too...I wanted to know more about her so I did. And then I started to develop feelings for her. Since then I couldn't stop thinking about her, I couldn't get her off my mind. I want to see her smile everyday and just being with her is enough to make me happy. I feel content with her and yet incomplete without her. If my heart could beat forever, it'll beat for her. I love her for who she is and I'll gladly live my life for her and with her... *blushes harder* I never got the chance to say this...but *looks at me* I LOVE YOU UTSUNOMIYA AKIRA...and I'm sorry for taking so long to tell you this, but you know what they say right? *smiles*
love is never meant to be rushed, it runs on its own pace...and each second of falling for someone is always sweeter than the last...
And I'm glad I managed to slowly yet completely fall in love with someone like you...*smiles at me and takes my hand* will you let me stay in love with you forever? *kisses my hand*
Me: *blushes so hard that I actually start to tear up* S-Shuuya...*bows my head* I never thought this would happen...but I'm glad it did...*tears up and smile* I love you too Shuuya... I always have and I always will...*hugs Gouenji*
Gouenji: Akira...*hugs back* I'll never let you go...ever...
Everyone: *cheers* whooohoooo XD
O(≧∇≦)O \(*T▽T*)/
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Toramaru: FINALLY! AFTER ALL THIS TIME !!! OH MY FLUFFY SOCCER BALL! THEY'RE TOGETHER!!! ヽ(≧ω≦)ノ

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro