[2]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jack Closed His Eyes, Thinking About Most Things, And Mark Was Getting A Little Grabby And Flirty. Jack Blushed And His Eyes Shot Open, Hearing The Half-Korean Laughing, While He Heard Rustling. "Jack?" The Older Male Said, "Do You Need Anything?" He Asked, "No." The Small Male Responded. The Small Male Blushed A Deeper, More Redder Color, Just Remembering Something That Happened A Few Days Ago...

{Flashback...} "Hey, Jack, Want Anything To Drink?" The Older Male Asked, Jack Shook His Head, Saying "No.". Mark Walked Behind The Chair The Irishman Was Sitting In, And He Slid His Hand Down The Young Male's Jeans, "EEP!" The Smaller Male Squeaked, Blushing Lightly. "Mark, Your Hand Is So Damn Cold! I Could Feel It Through My Briefs!" The Irishman Said, Mark Smirked And Slid His Hand Into His Briefs, Making The Smaller Male Squeak Higher, Blushing A Redder Color. "MARK!" Jack Screamed, Looking At The Half-Korean. The Older Male Just Slid His Hand Up His Back, Adding His Other Hand. Jack Felt The Taller Male's Icy Hands, He Began Feeling A Shiver Up His Spine. Jack Squeaked Again And Felt The Hands Run Up And Down, "That Doesn't Feel Really Nice!" Jack Said. "Jack, Just Love The Fact That I'm Even Doing This~" Mark Purred, Pulling His Hands From The Young Male's Shirt, And Starting To Paw In Between Jack's Legs. Jack Started To Fidget In His Chair, Falling Off Of It.
"I Gotta Go!" Jack Blushed And Ran Up The Stairs.

{The Flashback Is Over...} Jack Looked At The Half-Korean, Who Was Walking Back To The Living Room.
"Hey, Lovely..." Mark And A Weird Shaped Object In His Hands, "This Thing's For You." Mark Sat Down, Handing The Small Male The Object. "What Is It?" Jack Asked, Rotating The Small Object.
"Open It." Mark Replied, Jack Tore It Open And Stared At It. It Was A Crudely Made Tiny Box Tim With A Septic Eye Sam On It.
"I Made It Using Materials I Found, And Some Old Fabrics... I Tried, Okay? I Have Very Crappy Sewing Skills.." Mark Rubbed His Neck, Feeling Guilty That He Even Gave Him The Gift. Jack Looked At The The Two Dolls And Rubbed The Blue Button Eye Of The Stuffed Box.
"Mark, This... This Is Beautiful." Jack Hugged The Older Male, Almost Crying. "Thank You..." Jack Smiled, "Heh, You're Welcome..." Mark Said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro