[4]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After That Day, It Was Tomorrow Evening, And It Was Time For The Date.
Mark Set Up A Movie And Set Snacks On The Table, And He Grabbed A Warm Fleece Blanket From a the Closet.
The Older Male Heard Light Footsteps, They Were From Socked Feet, The Half-Korean Saw Jack Walk Downstairs, In Pajama Pants And A T-Shirt. Mark Was Already For Their Date, The Two Settled On Pajamas. Mark Turned The Lights Off, Then Him And Jack Sat Down On The Couch, While The Older Male Wrapped The Blanket Around Them.
"This Blanket Is So Soft..." Jack Said, While Mark Turned On The Movie. Jack Rested His Head On Mark's Chest And Ate Some Popcorn.
"Hmm, This Is Pretty Damn Good!" Jack Exclaimed, Smiling.
"I'm Glad You Like It...~" Mark Whispered, Jack Looked At Him And Chuckled. "Hey, Love... You Got Some Butter On Your Lips... Mind If I, Lick It Off~" Mark Purred And Started To Lick The Smaller Male's Lips, Causing The Small Male To Blush Profusely. Mark Stopped Licking Jack's Lips,
"Yummy...." He Smirked, Making Jack Cringe.
"M-Mark.... I Could've Just Gotten A Paper Towel..." Jack Stuttered, "But I'd Thought It'd Be... Quicker, To Lick Your Lips..." Mark Hugged The Small Male, And Kissed Him Softly. Mark Paused The Movie, "I Have A Game We Can Play." The Half-Korean Said, "It's Called, Who Can Undress Faster..." Mark Was Stopped Mid Sentence When Jack Heard The Game's Title,
"No, Mark... We Shouldn't Play That, You Should Just Undress Me..." Jack Knew How Much Mark Liked To Undress Him.
"Oh, Okay..." Mark Smirk Widens And He Slips Off The Young Male's Shirt, Pulling Down His Pants And Briefs.
Mark Began Feeling The Patches Of Hair On Jack's Stomach And Chest, Then Grabbing Jack's Member. The Older Male Started Pumping Jack Slowly, Before Picking Up His Speed And Going As Fast As He Could.
"M-Mark!" Jack Screamed, He Released, It Had Exploded Everywhere. Jack Panted Heavily, Before Lying Down. Mark Was Worried, And Looked At Jack.
"Are You Okay? Baby?" Mark Looked At Jack, Who Opened His Eyes And Nodded Softly. Mark Cleaned Jack Up And He Cleaned The Floor Of The Young Male's Fluid, Before Sitting Back Down And Wrapping Him And Jack In The Blanket.
"Whoa, Markie... I Need To Get In My Pajamas, Again..." Jack Put His Hands To His Chest, Pulling On His Clothes. Mark Wrapped Both Of Them In The Blanket, And Then Cuddling. The Two Soon Fell Asleep, With Only The Screen Giving Off Light.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro