[6]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jack Was Pushed Upstairs And Into His Room, The Door Closing Behind Him.
He Sighed And Began To Find Clothes To Wear. He Found A Captain America Tank Top, Baggy Black Shorts, And A Pair Of Deadpool Knee Socks With The Toes Sticking Out. Mark Sighed,
"Maybe I Should Take Him Out..." He Muttered, Hearing Jack Coming Down The Stairs. "Hi, Mark." He Said, "I'm Dressed." Mark Laughed. "Are You Kidding? Deadpool Knee Socks?" The Older Male Started Laughing Harder, While Jack Blushed. "Hey!" He Yelled, "I Like These Socks!" Mark Stopped And Kissed Jack On The Cheek. "You Look Like A Marvel Fanatic Right Now..." The Older Male Snickered,
"And You Look Like A Snake!" Jack Pointed.
"You've Been Watching JonTron Again, Eh?" Mark Asked, Jack Nodded.
"Come On, Put On Some Real Clothes! People Will Think That You're A Girl!" Mark Told Him, Jack Groaned As He Climbed Up The Stairs. The Small Male Began Rummaging Through His Drawers, Finding His Hoodie And Jeans. He Put On The Sweatshirt Over His Tank Top, After He Put On His Jeans, He Began Pulling Off His Knee Socks And Replacing Them With Ankle Socks And Sneakers. The Small Male Grabbed His Beanie And Ran Downstairs,
"There Ya Go!" Mark Said.
"Let's Just Go, Please." Jack Told Mark, He Opened The Door, Then He Was Greeted By A Downpour When He Walked Outside.
"Jack!" Mark Yelled, Pulling Him Inside. The Small Male Began Shivering As His Wet Beanie Was Pulled Out Of His Eyes. Mark Sighed,
"We Can't Go Out Right Now, It's Pouring Rain. Go Change And Dry Yourself Off." Mark Dragged Him Upstairs And Shoved Jack In His Room. Jack Sighed But Sneezed, Changing Into His Pajamas. He Walked Outside Of His Bedroom,
"Can We Just Cuddle?" Jack Asked. "Sure." Mark Said, As They Walked To The Living Room. Mark Lay On The Couch, Waiting For The Irishman. Jack Walked Downstairs, Then Trying To Climb On Top Of Mark.
"Oof!" Jack Gasped When He Heard That Sound,
"Are You Okay?!" He Asked.
"Yes, I Am. You Just Pushed Too Hard On My Stomach." Mark Coughed, While Jack Lay Himself On Mark. The Two Hugged Each Other, Mark Started Planting Kisses On Jack's Now Red Face. The Small Male Giggled, While Mark Smiled And Looked Into His Blue Eyes, Sighing.
"I Love You, Seán..." He Cooed, Making Jack Blush And Laugh.
"I Love You, Too, Mark..." Jack Whispered, Nuzzling His Head Into His Boyfriend's Broad Chest.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro