62%!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I have officially seen my book exactly as it will be printed! Through PDF form, I was sent my formatted and designed book. Front cover, spine, back cover, insides, chapter headers, MY NAME on every page. It felt like it was really becoming so REAL!

The task at that stage was to go through and change format, catch typos, and make all those minor last minute changes.

I didn't change much, because I really did like the way it looked (Thankfully!). However, I noticed they missed my author headshot, which I had done for free, but would be a bit of a slap to the photographer who took it. So I mentioned that I wanted that added in, and I decided to remove the Table of Contents.

I love T.O.C.'s, however, I think they're pretty impractical for a fiction book. Especially one with 45 small chapters all titled nearly the same with roman numerals. It looked clunky and busy, so I opted to remove it entirely. I don't think it matters much with a 218 page book with 3-5 page chapters.

So now I've sent it back for those changes to be made, and I am 62% of the way through the process. Estimated pricing has shown up, so I know how much it will cost to print, and now I can begin making decisions on pricing for my book, if I want to make an order to have copies (probably, assuming I've paid off my credit card LOL). I've sent it back, and next revision I will have a copy sent to me so I can see the book in the real form in order to note anymore changes I might want to make.

Stillwaffling between a Full Distribution and Soft Launch... 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro