Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

shuichi pov 

i woke to my alarm going off . i sat up and leaned against the wall "finally it's the weekend..." i sigh my words echoing around the room. i look around and get up. my eyes still wanting to close , due to lack of sleep i've had this week.

I stretch and make my way to the living room . my apartment had become a mess but sadly I never had time to clean. I sat on my couch and stared at the ceiling for a bit thinking about how to spend my weekend until I heard a knock at my door and went to go open it .

of course it was kaito.

I let him inside and he took a seat on the couch.

"hey man how have you been? sorry I haven't been coming over lately, maki roll has been really needing my help even though she doesn't ask for it." kaito says rubbing the back of his neck.

"it's fine kaito! i'm sure everything will be fine! she's made it this far" I laugh

"yeah I guess your right ,it's only a month before she's due, I just wanna be there for her in case anything happens" I he smiles with his teeth. 

"man to think your already about to become a father. and here I am still single heh" I chuckle

"huh? did your date last week not go well?' he asked me with a questioned look

"no , she was too horny" I sigh closing my eyes then looking back at kaito

"also I haven't really been looking since i have this whole apartment in a mess" I make hand motions pointing all around the room

"hmm why not hire a maid? you might find a love interest and she'll clean your house for you too!" kaito suggests

'a maid? i've never really thought much about hiring a maid before that might not be so bad' i think to myself

"thats probably not a bad idea " I say

"I have this phone number that's got a lot of pretty good maids that are pretty handy!" kaito says grabbing his phone "you should call and hire a maid!" he adds showing me the number .

I pause for a moment and then grab my phone dialing the number. it rings for a bit till someone picks up "hello?" they ask "hello I would like to hire a maid?" i say to the woman "ah of course!" she said she talked more about it and about the price and I agreed to the information "your maid will be sent to you right away! bye bye!" the woman says and hangs up. 

me and kaito talk for a bit and about an hour later we hear a knock on the door . I get up and walk to the door . I open the door to reveal a short being probably about 5'1? they turn and face me and bow

"hello my name is kokichi ouma , it is nice to meet you" 

the being was clearly a male but i had to admit he looked pretty cute. he had on a black maid dress with white frills all over the dress . the dress was strapless and showed his shoulders. his face was all I could look at though his beautiful amethyst eyes sparkled and the way his hair went in different directions was unique to see 

"so what do you want me to do first master?" he says catching me off guard

"u-umm" I think for a moment "clean the house please?" I ask him nicely

"nee-heehee master you don't need to say please!" he smiles but gets to work, walking into a room .

kaito walks over to me "dude are you okay?" kaito says putting a hand on my shoulder 

"huh? oh y-yeah" I reply looking back at kaito 

I think he is the one...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro