Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lightning In A Bottle

*9 months later*

*Morgana's POV*

"You need to go home and sleep," Cisco says, concerned for my health.

"I'll go home when Barry goes home."

"You really love him, don't you?"

"Of course I do," I say, my voice hoarse from all of the crying I had done today. Barry has been in a coma for 9 months now and he still hasn't woken up. Suddenly Barry gasps, his heart monitor going berzerk.

"He's up," Cisco says. Caitlin comes out of nowhere and shines a light in his eyes.

"Dr.Wells. Come to the Cortex right now," I say into the mic.

"Where am I," Barry asks.

"You're at S.T.A.R.," I tell him.

"Yeah, you were struck by lightning, Dude."

"Cisco," I scold, making him hold his hands up in surrender.

"Lightning gave me abs?"

"That's what you're focusing on," I ask. To be fair, that's what I'm focusing on too.

"Why am I here," Barry asks, ignoring my question.

"You've been in a coma for-"

"9 months," Dr.Wells says, cutting me off.

"I've been in a coma for 9 months?"

"Indeed, Mr.Allen. Take a walk with me." I give Barry a sweatshirt and shoes before he departs with my boss. Once they returned , Barry wanted to tell my Dad and Iris that he was awake in person.

"You can't leave. We have to run more tests," Caitlin protested.

"Caitlin's right. Now that you're awake, we need to run more tests," Dr.Wells agreed.

"Come on, Dr.Wells, he just woke up. We can do tests later."

"Very well, Ms.West," Wells says, nodding.

"Wait, can I keep the sweatshirt," Barry asks.

"Yes, you can keep the sweatshirt." Once that was squared away, we both made our way to Jitters. But, first, we stopped at Barry's place so that he could change.

"Oh, my gosh! Barry," Iris exclaims, running to him. He brings her into a hug and I can't help but be jealous.

"Why didn't S.T.A.R. Labs call us? Should you even be standing on your feet? Why didn't you call, Morgan?"

"Iris, I'm fine. I wanted to tell you in person. It's not M's fault." At least someone doesn't hate me.

*Flashback*

9 months ago

My Dad, Iris, and I are all sitting in Barry's hospital room, hoping he would wake up. I'm sitting closest, holding his hand.

"This is all your fault," Iris says, venom in her tone.

"Iris," Dad scolds.

"No, Dad. I want to hear this," I say, looking at my sister.

Iris continues. "You were part of the team that built the thing, didn't you check to see if it was working properly?"

"First of all, Wells said everything was fine, and second of all, Barry was struck by lightning. Ergo, not my fault."

"Well, I think it's still your fault."

"Iris, Morgana, stop. For my sake and especially for Barry's."

"Sorry, Dad. I'll go get everyone coffee," I say, standing up. Before leaving, I squeeze Barry's hand, tears pricking my eyes.

*End of Flashback*

Present

"Let's go tell my Dad the good news," Iris says, giving me a nasty look. She walks ahead and Barry gives a questioning look.

I sigh, looking down. "She blames me for your coma."

"How is it your fault," he asks, making me look at him.

"I don't know. She thinks that somehow I caused you to be struck by lightning."

"Look at me. It is not your fault. Ok? You had no idea that that would happen."

"Ok." We then follow Iris and head to CCPD.

*Part 2 in "Baby, It's Electric."*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro