{28} - Anger.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Megan's P.O.V

Perrie wasn't home when the doorbell rang. She already told me that she would be home late or even the next day. I fell asleep on her couch while watching some drama about a lady who was stuck between accepting her husband who had two children with another woman; just like me except with one son.

I took a look at the wall clock when the doorbell rang again. 3:30am? Who could it be? And should I even go and open the door since the apartment wasn't mine.

The doorbell rang again and again and again, making me irritated. I went over to the door, rubbed my eyes for clearer view and took a look on the peephole. Zayn?

I opened the door immediately, "Zayn what are you doing... Oh wait, oh my god what happened to your face?"

Zayn didn't answer but instead sent me an apologetic glare before glancing to his right. I followed his eye and found myself glaring at the person instead of Zayn. "You did it to Zayn?"

"Yes," he answered bluntly.

"What is wrong with you? Are you out of your mind?" I yelled at him. Zayn quickly pushed Niall and myself into the apartment, probably didn't want us to cause a scene at his girlfriend's apartment when she wasn't around.

"Yes, I'm out of mind. I know you need time to think and all but seriously, you trusted Zayn more than me? Megan, I'm your husband!"

"So now that you know I really do need time, why did you come looking for me?"

"Because I need to know where you exactly are. Seriously Megan, are you transferring your love from me to him already?" Niall sneered and pointed to Zayn. In that same second, I ran the back of my hand across his cheek. We were both talking in anger. He was too much.

"Is it true? Look Megan, if you were to see this in anyone else's point of view, they would say the same thing. They might think that you're having an affair with Zayn. Even Eddie thought so because he saw you hugging Zayn at the porch!" Niall continued, raising his voice.

I closed my eyes and breathed in. Hard. Once I let go, I calmly asked him, "So what if I'm having an affair with Zayn?"

Niall scowled and pulled my wrist, gripping on it hard. "Megan you're my wife for god sake."

"And you're my husband for god sake," I mocked him.

"Enough. Come go home with me already," Niall said, trying to soften his voice.

"Why?"

"Because you belonged there. Not here. And I wouldn't want you to ruin Zayn's relationship."

I let out a sarcastic laugh. "If anything that is ruining, that would be our marriage. Just imagine if Zayn and I were really together..."

"Don't even think about it, Megan. Zayn has Perrie," Niall cut me off.

"Why? Because you're jealous? So now you understand how I'm feeling? But I'm not just jealous. I'm hurt."

"Megan, you need to understand..."

"I am! I am trying. That's why I get away - because with you around, I cannot think. All I'd like to do would probably just slap your face. Heck I don't even know if I'm having any feelings for you anymore."

Niall's P.O.V

Her words cut me like knife. I came with hope to bring her back as to discuss our problems in a calmer situation. I wasn't expecting myself to be angry and I wasn't expecting Megan to get very very angry either. I haven't seen this side of Megan yet. She was always either quiet or sulking or smiling or disappointed but never this angry. We never really had an argument and this was our first fight.

"Don't say like that, Megan," I whispered and looked down on the ground.

"Why not? You tell me, if I were to get pregnant and this time isn't your child, would you still love me like you do?"

I let her words sink into me. Would I still love her? I probably will but would I accept the child in? Would I? As I was looking down on the floor, I realized the tiles were like in Perrie's house. Are we in Perrie's house? I followed behind Zayn's car but I didn't notice we were going to Perrie's.

"Why can't you answer me? Because you..." Megan was poking my chest and I quickly grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the guest room that Perrie had.

I locked the door and pushed Megan against it before pressing my lips onto hers. I was trying to show love. I was trying to show that I am mad. And I also was trying to show that I wouldn't let her go whatever it was.

Megan was muffling words through the kiss that I couldn't understand but I didn't stop. And I was also aware that she wasn't kissing me back. I kissed her harder and soon enough found myself, tearing.

"I'm sorry Megan," I panted when I pulled away. "I'm sorry this had to happen. But I cannot let you go. I love you too much to do so. I cannot choose between you and Jake because Jake is my son. Even if he didn't come from you, he's still mine and I don't want to give up on him just like you didn't give up on Amy when Daniel passed away."

I cupped her face and kissed her full on the mouth again and again and again until Megan stopped me by placing a hand on my chest. "I need time," she said, looking at me with tearing eyes too.

"I will give you all the time you need, love. But please, come back home with me. Amy and Elly both need you. I need you too. Please. Forgive me."

I leaned my forehead against Megan and listened to our sobbing. I wondered how, I wondered why Megan could make me feel lost and complete and stupid and happy at the same time. She just became part of me.

"Where did you go Niall Horan?" Mom boomed as soon as I entered the house. "You know the babies both cried at the same time and I'm so tired. I can't handle..."

Mom stopped. She saw Megan coming in, following behind me and she stopped talking. "Oh Megan," was all that came out from her mouth before she lunged towards Megan and hugged her tightly.

"Mom, I'm sorry I left again," I heard Megan muttered. I sighed. Megan agreed to come back because I consoled her and especially because Elly and Amy needed her. She didn't apologize to me but she did to Mom. Not that I minded but through that, I knew she still hadn't forgive me.

"It's okay, love. Come, let's go upstairs. Elly misses you so much. She's crying all the time. But she's sleeping now. Just lie next to her. She's in your bedroom."

"Why isn't she in the baby cot, Mom?" Megan asked.

"Oh, I put Niall's baby in there so that I could lie down next to Elly," Mom informed, making a disgusted face while I just sighed even louder.

"Alright Mom. You go sleep," Megan told Mom, "You look so tired. I'll head up to Elly in a minute."

"Oh yes, I'm so sleepy. I'll be in Amy's room if there's anything. Oh and if Elly happen to wake up, you need to feed her. She's been thirsty." Megan nodded and Mom left.

"Do you want to sit on the couch first?" I asked, trying to be polite.

"I'm just gonna get some water," she said.

"I'll get it for you," I offered and went straight to the kitchen without waiting for Megan's answer. I came back a minute later and saw Megan was already on the couch. I took two seats away from her after passing her, her drink.

"Mom said Elly's been thirsty. You didn't feed her?" Megan asked me and I could tell that she was trying to make a conversation. She had made it clear earlier that by her coming back doesn't mean the tension between us would be gone by the wind, just like that. She said she was still hurt and she couldn't take it, and she’s gonna try her best.

I had to understand.

"Oh, how am I supposed to feed her? I don't have a uhm, breast," I tried to joke and Megan gave me the 'are you being serious' look.

"I pumped out my milk for Elly and it's in the refrigerator. It should be enough to last Elly a week, Niall."

I looked at Megan guiltily before deciding that I really should just be honest to her. "I fed Elly, and I also fed Jake."

"What?" Megan almost yelled.

I quickly went to her knees and apologized. "Jake needed to feed to," I said, trying to defend my actions.

"Then go get him the formula. My milks are for my children," Megan told me angrily.

"I'm sorry," I said again.

I heard Megan's rapid breathing before she said -trying to be- calmly, "I'm just gonna go to my daughter now."

The moment Megan got up from the couch, leaving me kneeling by the couch; I knew I had just disappointed her again.

Hey guys, what do you think? Comment down and if 50 votes for this chapter before the next isn’t too much to ask for, I’d like that :P

Anyway, I have a small contest going on for my next Zayn Malik fan-fiction. So if you like Zayn or 1D in general, you might want to read the story. The tittle of the story is Long Distance and I have a Long Distance Contest going on.

Click on the external link to see more of about the contest or you can simply go to xoxosecretlover.wordpress.com :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro