Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A Month Later...

Megan's P.O.V

"The story of my life I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm and time

Is frozen

The story of my life I give her hope (give her hope)

I spend her love until she's broke inside (until she's broke inside)

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life"

Niall and the boys finished the song to a very loud applause. I was sitting on the side of the whole audience, where the crews, Paul were sitting at. I was with Amy, Elly, Jake and our babysitter, Leah. A 42 year old lady. She wasn't very old but she did look like one with her grey hair sticking out. She was recommended by Mom herself because Leah lived all by herself after her husband who was 12 years older passed away a few years back. She had two children who had kind off abandoned her. I gladly took Leah into the family and she had become one of a great help for me and Niall to deal with all three of our children.

A week after Niall and I made up our arguments and disagreements, I told Niall that he should already joining the boys back for the tour outside of UK, which had already started. He had been taking a 'break' for too long since the time I was kidnapped 5 months ago.

"I don't wanna leave you," was Niall's answer when I told him that he should be at tour.

"No one said you're gonna leave me."

"But going on tour means leaving you behind."

"Then if you must, why not bring me along?"

"If I bring you along, it means I'd have to bring the other three as well," Niall said and flicked my nose.

"Then I guess, you might have to bring them too," I replied, winking. Niall agreed with my suggestion right away seeing he really didn't want to be separated from me and our children. He quickly got Elly's and Jake's passport ready. And that was how we were here in Montreal, watching one of the One Direction shows.

"Thank you Montreal for being so amazing tonight," Zayn said into his mic causing all of the fans to squeal.

"Okay directioners, before we end the show for tonight, I'd like to say some things," Niall started and the crowd went slightly quiet.

"I know I haven't been on most shows lately and I'd like to apologize for that. There has been a lot going on in my family but I'm glad that now, it's settling bit by bit. Also, I'd like to thank all of you who congratulate me and Megan for our new babies."

Niall and I knew it was a lie to tell the public that Elly and Jake were twins. But we were all ready to take the risk. We didn't want the crowd to know that Jake didn't really come from the both of us. It was quite obvious that Elly was slightly bigger than Jake but the crowd seemed to believe that they were both twins. Fraternal twins.

"But tonight, before we end the show, we'd like all of you to sing Amy, Niall's first daughter, a birthday song because it's her birthday tomorrow!" Harry said excitedly.

Amy was sitting next to me, clapped loudly and the next thing she did was run to the stage where Louis was already waiting for her. I didn't bother to run after her because I had Elly in my arms who gave up sleeping due to the noisy crowd. Jake, on the other hand was sleeping so soundly in his stroller.

"Okay since the birthday girl is here, why not we invite her mother and little siblings up along?" Liam suggested and I saw Niall's eyes looking for me and telling me to come over. I mouthed to him that Jake was sleeping but he said to just come over.

I got up from my seat and carried Elly up as well. She refused to let go of her pacifier that was in her mouth but she squealed when she saw Niall, causing the pacifier to drop out. Harry helped me up the stairs and Niall took Elly from me.

"Okay so since the Momma is here, can we sing a birthday song for Amy?" Zayn asked the crowd. The crowd chorused a 'Yes' and with Liam's count of 1, 2, 3, everyone started singing for Amy.

Amy was smiling sheepishly while all of us clapped and sang for her. Louis, out of nowhere appeared with a tray of a, number 5 shaped, cake. Amy was jumping out of excitement by now. When we finished the singing, Louis passed me a plastic knife and I guided Amy to cut a slice of the chocolate cake. And the first person she presented her cake was none other than her Poppa.

"Thank you darling," Niall said and kissed her forehead before he spoke into the mic.

"I'm sorry we don't have enough cake for all of you but thank you so much for making my daughter happy tonight. Oh and I also would like to take this opportunity to tell my beautiful wife, thank you making me the happiest man in the universe by loving me, marrying me and giving me three beautiful children," Niall admitted and I blushed at one corner of the stage.

"Also, I know there are many of you with your twitter or instagram or anything with the name of Mrs Horan. I'm not telling you guys to change them but even with so many Mrs Horan on twitter or elsewhere, I'd like Megan to know that she would be my only Mrs Horan for the entire time because I love her so much."

I was blushing furiously that I could feel the heat radiating within my face. I walked over to where Niall was and slapped him on the upper arm causing his fans to laugh while Niall just grinned.

Niall totally didn't have to say all those to tell me that he loved me. I guess if it we were meant to be, whether I was a single mom of one, two or three, fate would still meet us together and I, of course would love him.

Niall's P.O.V

Settling for bed, I slid under the cover and realized that Megan was still not sleeping. Our kids didn't sleep with us. They slept with Leah in the other hotel room which was attached to ours.

"Why are you not asleep? Are you not tired?" I asked as I removed a few strands of Megan's hair that was covering her face.

"I'm tired. But not sleepy," she admitted.

"Then come over," I said and pulled her so that her head was resting on my chest and I played with her hair. I always find playing with her was a fun thing to do and Megan seemed to always relax when I did those.

"You told your fans, you love me," Megan stated.

"Yes baby. I love you, so much."

"You don't have to tell everyone about it."

I frowned and pulled Megan on top of me, her chin resting on my chest. "I don't have to tell everyone but I want everyone to know that I love you, that I have you and I'm so happy to be your husband. I'm sorry but you'll have to put up with me because I'm intending for you to stay with me forever."

Megan rested the side of her face on my chest and said, "I don't mind being with you forever. There were so many things that happened for the past one year or so and I'm so thankful that you actually stick with me through everything that we went through. And I want you to know that with all of the bad things that happened, it just made me appreciate you better and of course you love more."

"No way," I said, "You cannot love me more than I love you."

"I can," Megan argued.

"No."

"Yes," she argued again and I replied by pulling her in for a kiss. I kissed her until she was left breathless for a minute.

"This is what I mean by, I love you more," I said and kissed her again. I then moved on to tear the top she was wearing.

No matter how many times, I kissed, hugged, made love or touched Megan, I would never get bored of her. People said, we were too young to know about forever but I would be keeping her forever – that would be a promise. What happened between us has made me become so much mature and I learned to appreciate Megan better and with the beautiful kids that she had given me, there was no way for me to give up on her.

And for all those things, she would be my only Mrs Horan.

Story completed : 8 December 2013

Thank you so much to everyone who made me complete the sequel of IWTBMH. I am finally done with My Only Mrs Horan and I hope with all of the mistakes I have done for this story, you guys are still satisfied with it.

Please check out my blog at xoxosecretlover.wordpress.com for some words regarding this Niall’s fan-fic. And if you'd like to find out the reason how I came up with this book and my characters, please click the external link.

Lastly, if you’d like to read my next fan-fiction tittled Long Distance – Zayn Malik Fan Fic, do let me know. If I have more response, I’d probably start the story early.

So yeah, that’s all and thank you once again <3

Love,

Ree

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro