27. Meeting Raghu😊

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi all..

Here's the next part ...

I dedicate this part to my friend Sar_Van99 for voting first on the previous part...

Vindhya's POV:

" Aww I love you too Vindhya." I heard the person behind me say.

Wait a minute!! I've heard this voice somewhere.

" Who else Vindhya? I'm trying to set you up with a random guy." Tara said.

" I'll beat you hard Tara." I said still unable to see my surroundings.

That person removed their hands and I saw Tara, she's smiling.

" Who else will it be Vindhya? It's your brother." Tara said.

" Tara it's not Sid's voice. " I said and turned around to see the person.

I've seen him somewhere.

" Raghu bhai!" I exclaimed after recognising him.

" Call me Raghav Vindhya. " He said sitting beside me.

" Bhai, are you also studying here?" I asked.

" Yes my sista. I study here. I told uncle not to tell about me. I wanted to surprise you but your friend surprised me saying that she's setting you up with a random guy." He said looking at Tara.

Tara held her head down in embarrassment.

" Tara it's okay. He's just joking. He's Raghav Bhai. He used to be our neighbour in my childhood. They tranferred to another city 5 years ago." I said to her.

" Bhai, have you still been in touch with my dad?" I asked him feeling bad that I'm not talking recently with his family.

" No Vindhya. It's my dad. Both of our dads speak with each other once in a while. Dad told me about your joining here." He said.

" Vindhya I am your senior here. You should call me sir." He teased me.

" Okay sir." I continued playing along.

" Hey, what are you doing here? Don't you know that you shouldn't sit beside your seniors?" One girl came and asked me and Tara.

" Chill yaar Sita. She's my sista and her friend. They are exempted from our so called ragging." He said strictly to her.

She huffed and went saying okay.

" Raghav Sir, do you do ragging?" Tara asked.

" A little." He smiled seeing me.

" Don't tell me that this is another prank of yours." I said narrowing my eyes.

" You got me." He said raising his hands.

" I didn't understand." Tara said.

" He is our locality prankster Tara. He does all kinds of stupid pranks. Right Raghu?" I asked him.

" They are not stupid. Your friend believed it. Why do you like Raghu more than Raghav?" He asked me.

" Just like that." I smiled.

" Is Sid really coming?" He asked.

" Yes bhai. Why don't you join us for lunch now?" I asked.

" No Vindhya, I have a lecture in 10 more minutes.  Call me after Sid comes. This is my number." He said writing it on a piece of paper.

After he left, Tara spoke " Girl, you have known people in this college. It's easy to stay. "

" I hope so." I said.

" Sorry I told that. I didn't know he's our senior." Tara said scratching her head.

" It's okay Tara. Even I didn't know that he's here. " I replied waking back to our room.

We've spent the next one hour talking knowing ourselves.

At the same  time in Hyderabad:

"What are you thinking?" Mrs.Parvathi asked her husband.

" I am missing Vindhya." Mr.Prabhakaran sighed.

" I thought it was acting." Mrs.Parvathi said.

" How could you say like that Paru? You know how much she means to me." Mr. Prabhakaran said with anger evident in his voice.

" She is never ours to be sad Prabha.She willleave us one day." Mrs. Parvathi said.

" She is ours only." Mr.Prabhakaran said and stood up angrily.

" God must save our family." Mrs.Parvathi sighed.

In Bangalore :

"Akka, I'm outside your college." Sid informed me.

I made him sit in the hostel reception and I came back to my room to get ready as Sid said that we'll be going out.

"Tara we are haeding out. Do you want to join us?"

She seemed to be in a thought. Seeing her confusion I teased her " I understand that your slow brain needs sone more time to think. I'll call Raghu bhai meanwhile."

"Bhai Sid came. Are you coming?"

"Of course. I'll  be at your hostel in 5 minutes." He said and ended the call.

"Tara bhai is also coming. Get ready soon." I said after I saw that she us searching for a dress.

I and Tara reached the reception and saw Sid speaking with someone. I waited patiently until he completed the call.

"Who is it sid?" I asked him.

"It's Karthik akka. He asked us to visit his flat if we are free now." Sid said to me.

"No, we are not going to his place. He scolded me." I whined.

Sid laughed and said " you're still a kid akka."

" As if you're not." I grumpily said.

Tara stood there looking amused about our silly fight. She cleared her throat awkwardly.

I facepalmed myself for forgetting that Tara is here.

"Sid, she's my roommate Tara." I said introducing her.

"Tara he's my brother Sid." I said to her.

"Hi didi" he greeted her.

"Hi Sid" she smiled.

I saw Raghu bhai coming. He signed through  his eyes to remain silent. He walked quietly until he's behind Sid. He closed Sid's eyes and Sid exclaimed " Akka!"

" Sid, I didn't do anything. See I am infront of you." I said and caught his two cheeks by my hands.

Raghu bhai laughed wholeheartedly seeing Sid behaving like this.

He left Sid's eyes and Sid turned around a bit angrily.

" Who are you?" Sid asked him with a glare.

" I am hurt." Raghu bhai said dramatically.

" He is Raghu bhai Sid." I said and Sid's eyes widened after recognising him.

" Bro, I can't believe that I'm seeing you." Sid exclaimed.

" How could you forget me, you kid?" Bhai teased him.

" Sorry Bro. It's been years na. I couldn't identify you immediately." Sid apologised.

" I'm just pulling your leg man." Bhai said smiling.

" Bro, you've become more handsome." Sid said.

" Your praises won't work on me and I know what I want from you for forgetting me." Bhai said to Sid.

They haven't changed. Sid used to praise anyone if he had made them upset and bhai would ask for a favour each time if anyone had hurt him.

" Ok bhai." Sid admitted his defeat.

" Tara, hope you're not setting up Vindhya with anyone now." Bhai said and Tara's face became red all over again in a moment.

" I'm truly sorry bhai." She said.

" What's happening here?" Sid asked not able to understand them.

Bhai explained what had happened to Sid and Sid didn't smile like bhai did.

Sid spoke " Didi, please don't do like this again. Akka is not ready for any of this."

" I'm sorry Sid. I thought that it was you." Tara said.

" Sid apologise. She didn't do it wantedly. Tara, you didn't have to apologise yaar." I said.

" I'm sorry Didi. I think I'm a bit overpossessive about my sister." He apologised.

" No problem Sid. I wish I had a brother like you." She said.

" I am also your brother didi from now on." Sid said smiling.

" Shall we go out or shall we keep talking here itself?" Bhai asked and we all agreed to go out.

" Now I'll decide the place where we will go as I have a favour pending from Sid." Bhai said.

Sid and I shouted No while Tara said okay because she didn't know about bhai.

That's it for now..

Please do vote comment and share 😊

I'll dedicate the next part to the one who vites first on this part.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro