4.Jogging with A Stranger

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi all
The next part is here..😊😊

Vindhya's POV:
My beautiful sleep came to an end with the sound of the alarm. The time is as expected 4:30 am. After freshing up I went down in my morning walk attire. I am expecting dad to be ready and waiting for me as he is early daily by 5 minutes I guess. He isn't present here. So I thought he must be getting ready and I waited for 15mins. After that I thought of going to his room. I went and knocked the door. He isn't in his room. I saw mom doing puja so I thought not to disturb her. I was looking for him in the other rooms.

Our housemaid Lakshmi came and informed that dad left to his friend's home early in the morning and he asked me to go the walk alone today😔😔. I said okay and I left for the park.

I entered the park and I decided to jog for today as I am alone. I've been thinking of Dad's motivation and I'm trying to self motivate me. I wonder who's that friend of daddy as he never usually misses his morning walk. I'm enjoying the calming and soothing beauty of nature while jogging. I heard someone from behind calling somebody Miss..

I don't actually talk to anyone here except a few people whose voices I can identify. So I decided on a rational basis that he is not calling me. I continued my jogging and again i heard him calling Miss.Noname. I found this name somehow different and I turned back to look at that Miss.Noname.

I found no-one except him behind me. I felt puzzled. He exclaimed "Finally you've heard me and thank God you are not deaf". I thought he has mistaken me for Miss.Noname. As he has seen my face, I'm very much sure that he won't follow me as he must have by now realised that I'm not Miss.Noname.

I continued my jogging and to my surprise he came to my side and is jogging with me. I kept all of thoughts aside and continued jogging hoping that he'll cross me. But he continued jogging with me. He's wearing a branded jogging attire so I concluded that he's not here to rob or steal something. I decided to ignore him and continued jogging. He spoke something and I didn't really hear them.

All of a sudden he crossed me and stopped jogging and stood in front of me, causing me to stop my jogging abruptly. He stated loudly "Hello.. I am not here to rob you or flirt with you. Also I'm in Hyderabad for marrying a girl chosen by my parents. I am least interested in you miss.I am trying to give this pass which dropped when you began your jogging". Only then I noticed my walking pass in his hands. Though I'm angry with his way of introducing himself, I smiled apologetically and said sorry. I thanked him for giving it back to me. He said you're welcome.

We continued our jogging. I asked him why he had called me Miss.Noname. He said "there's only your photo in that pass and the name column is empty. So I decided to call you Miss.Noname" and he smiled sheepishly. My mind subconsciously told me my dad being very well known in this locality my family is allowed without our names in the passes. That's the reason I told to myself.

I didn't bother to ask his name. He didn't ask my name for which I am very thankful. I completed my jogging and by that time I guess he left from the park. I thanked him once more in my mind. He seems to be a nice stranger🙂 as he didn't trouble me by asking my name, address and phone number like many other strangers.

I smiled and reached my home. Siddharth woke up 😲😲 and came near me. He asked "Is your walk boring today as you're alone?" I teased him you lazy bro it would have been much better if you were with me. But still it's not boring as I did jogging with a stranger today😉😉.. 'He is shocked' would be an understatement if you see his face.

That's all for now...
How is this part?
Who do you think is the stranger is?
Please do vote, comment and share❤❤
Thanks for the support 😊.
Have a blessed Sunday.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro