350 Followers Q&A

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Pineapple on pizza yay or nay?: I've actually never tried it, but I think I wouldn't like it. So nay. Question asked by min_mat144

If x3+y2+z3=k What is x,y, and z for each I from 1 to 100?: I'm not even gonna do the math. Nope. Not happening. Why did you do this to me? Question asked by

Favorite kotlc book: I like Neverseen a LOT, but I also like Flashback, not because of Fitzphie, (I barfed) but because of the action and stuff. Do you think Sokeefe will happen?: Honestly? I want to say yes, but I think that Shannon might end the series without Soph Sophie and Keefe confessing their truueeeeee feelings, but if that doesn't happen, then heck yeah! Who is your favorite character (any fandom) I really like Ro, but I also like Annabeth a lot, and Angela (inheritance series, y'all need to read it!) So in think Angela first, Ro second, and Annabeth third. Questions asked by Sokeefe_is-better

Favorite subject in school: history favorite singer: honestly, I have no clue. I like a bunch of people. I think overall, I would pick Sabrina Carpenter or Tori Kelly.  favorite actor/actress: Paris Bercel favorite tv show: this one is sooooooo easy. Alexa & Katie! If you haven't watched it, then your life isn't complete. It's on Netflix btw. Will you go ask some questions on my follower book: yes! Lol XD questions asked by AlEmily360

What made you want to write? I've always loved writing, and reading what other people wrote was always fun, and I wanted to write. But I started writing when I was in first grade. I always had excellent book reports, and poems and such. I always liked writing though I was shy about it. I'm actually really shy. Wattpad took me out of my shell. Now I'm more outgoing. (Whelp this took an unexpected turn) Chocolate or vanilla ice cream (you better say chocolate) hehehe I'm gonna get killed for this. Vanilla. Now I'm to the next one before so get books thrown at me. Favorite color? Blue. Questions asked by bookloverforever987

Have you read SGE? I have not. Question asked by LordHunkyHairFan

R u girly or tomboy? I would definitely say I am not girly. I do like boy stuff, so yeah, I would say I'm a tomboy. Fave color: light blue favorite ice cream flavor chocolate chip cookie dough. Fave subject in school history questions asked by 01_Dreamer

How are you? I'm good. What have you been up to? School. What's your favorite tv show? Alexa & Katie what is the best and worst thing to come out of Covid area? The worst, is that since I love far away from family, is that a lot of people were coming out to visit. The best, I got to hang out with my fam more.
have you seen avatar the airbender? No I have not. Favorite movie? Hmmmmm. This is a hard one. Maybe one of the Star Wars movie or maybe Shazam. I'm gonna go with Shazam. Questions asked by JuJuTheJewel,

Thats all! Bye y'all!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro