1 Year On Wattpad!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys!

If you haven't read the title...

It's been a year since I have officially joined the Wattpad community!

Look, everyone.

I want to thank all you guys. You guys are the best people out there. You guys respect me, treat people with kindness, etc.

The Wattpad community has changed me. And in a good way.

When I have a problem, I usually say something about it here. Why? Because I trust you guys can help me. I'm not afraid to show my problems.

You guys have been there for me since Day 5 (Yup, 5. I was a noob the days before.)...

I want to give some shoutouts to:
TheLoneWanderer17
Lukenotskywlkr
Golf420
AceTrainerSerenity
Godzilla2019
Herath_Fireborn
HoennChampionSaori
AshGreninja2003
Burgerainp
CuursedPods

Also known as "Teh Kool Kidz".

Here's our logo, made by Lukenotskywlkr :

You can probably tell which one is me...

Anyway!

I only joined Wattpad for a little bit of fun and to troll people. But after I met these people, they inspired me to write stuff. Even though my books aren't very good, they support me all the way. (Sorry for not updating them very often.)

In that year, I have written several books. Most of them got deleted, but I still have some that I want to keep.
I have published over 110 chapters, gotten 429 votes, and more then 1,000 comments from each of those books combined.

Like I said, Teh Kool Kidz aren't just the only ones that I want to write about. I love this whole community, not just a group of people. I want to thank all of you. For supporting me, helping me keep my chin up in hard times, painting a smile on my face.

Thank you all.

Now...here's some photos I think are very coot! To reward y'all!

(This was isn't what I would call "cute", but oh well.)

See you guys around!

~Lillie

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro