11/4

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Wassup everybody.

So I woke up, and I was like:

Wow, I'm going to my friend's house in like two hours!

So I read a book for like an hour.

And then my dad came in, and was like, oh yeah, you're going in two hours, it's Daylight Savings Time, so yo going in like two of the 60 minutes.

My dad doesn't talk like that.

So I read some more, and then I went upstairs (yes I sleep in the basement our house is very confusing it's like half up on the ground and like half underground but has like a foot or two sticking out, so I have a window) and ate some delicious fried tofu (it's actually good if you make it right) and roasted potatoes.

Anyway, so I was like, yeah, I'm getting ready for my friend's house, let me put on some clothes!

So I just finished, and then my sister was like, hey, your friend texted you (because I don't have my own phone yet).

And guess what it said.

"Hey sorry can't come over maybe another time.)

So I practically ripped my face off.

I had gotten BBQ Lays for this, I had gotten some interesting conversation points.

AAAAAGGGGHHHH!

But I wasn't giving up.

So I texted him, asking why, and he didn't respond after like twenty seconds.

So I was like, "dang it, now I have to be home for another 16 hours until school."

But then my mom was like, why don't you call your other friend?

So I took my mom's phone and dialed, and his dad answered.

And they were at a charity event.

So I was practically ready to scrape my lungs out when I realized I had one more friend.

Well, I have more, but these were the only ones my mom had the phone numbers of.

So I called his parents, but they didn't pick up. So I was like, dang it.

But then his dad called, and I answered.

I was like, hello, but right after that, I realized something else.

It said that the phone was in New Mexico.

Maybe they weren't. Maybe it was just from the last time it was there (which was like three weeks ago).

But I didn't care.

I just clicked the hang-up button,and then did the internal screaming, and then I went through the rest of the day.

(Where I watched Youtube, had some guests over, ate the BBQ chips, played with LEGO.)

So that was my day.

If you had a bad day, comment it below.

And see you all.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#hp#stuff