26.Mahir loves Bela

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continuation from last part...

Movie ends and mahir wakes bela and they both get into the car...

In car

Bela: Mahir mujhe bhook lagrahi hai...

Mahir: Ab tho 12:00am hai bela... Koi restraunt khula nahi rahega...

Bela face falls... Mahir feels bad... Bela puts her head on headrest and falls asleep...

They reach their home and mahir without disturbing bela's sleep,picks her in his arms in bridal style and goes in house after closing door with his leg... But bela wakes up and smiles at mahir...

Bela: Mahi neeche utharo... Mai chalungi...

Mahir: No need bela... Mai hoon na...

Bela kisses his cheek which brings blush on his face(🙈)

Mahir then takes bela directly to kitchen after locking main door and puts her on the slab of kitchen...

Bela: Mahi mujhe neend aarahi hai... Tum mujhe kitchen mai kyu laaye?

Mahir: You can sleep later... Ab pehle khana khawo... Bhulgayi you was hungry when you were in car

Bela was admiring mahir... Then something strikes her mind

Bela: Mahi ab kaise khawongi mai... kuch bhi cooked nahi hai aur aapko tho cooking nahi aathi...

Mahir(in mind): Ab mai bhi kya bolu... tumhare liye mai cooking sikha...

Mahir: Mujhe aathi hai bela...

Bela: Kya?

Mahir: wo sab baad mai pehle banane dho aur tum chup raho... finger on your lips...

Bela like an obedient child accepts his order and puts finger on her lips... Mahir starts cooking and bela tries to irritate him but stays silent seeing him getting angry...

After sometime

Mahir: Hanji... Your favorite aloo paratha is over aur saath mai raita bhi... Chalo room mai chalte hai...

Bela lifts her hands with a cute pout like child and asks him to pick her

Mahir(with smile): Badmaash hothe jarahi ho tum...

Mahir gives the plate with paratha to bela and picks her in bridal style... He takes her to Bela's room and puts her on bed softly...

Mahir(in mind): Dekhta hoon she wants me to stay with her or not... ofcourse she will ask... after all anjana loves me a lot that she will not let me struggle... meri writer bohot hee pyaari aur smart hai...(I love you mahir)

Mahir: Ok tum khake sojawo mai chalta hoon... Good night...

Mahir turns to go....

Mahir(in mind) Anju tu meri best friend hai na... bela se mujhe rukwade..(Jo mahir Kehta hai wo anju karti hai)

Bela holds mahir's hand... mahir turns back

Bela(with pout): Tum khilado na mujhe... pleazzzz(child voice)

Mahir smiles

Mahir: Mai khilawoon?

Bela nods very cutely...

Mahir: Hayeee... Aise karogi tho jaan bhi dedunga...

Bela glares at him

Bela: Mahiii....(you guys imagine effects😝)

Mahir: ok baba ok sorry...

Mahir sits beside her and starts feeding with his hands and he eats himself on the insistence of bela... After they finish their dinner he puts the plate aside and goes to wash his hands... He comes back..

Mahir: ok bela ab mai chalta hoon... Good night...

Bela: Mahi aaj mere paas sojawo na...

Mahir raises his eyebrows

Mahir: kyu?

Bela: wo... wo mujhe dar lagrahi hai...

Mahir frowns

Mahir: Tumne phirse horror movie dekha?

Bela nods and bends her head...

Mahir(softly): ye kya hai bela... jab dar lagta hai tho kyu dekhti ho? Maine kitne baar kaha ki mat Dekho lekin nahi... tum meri Baath kab suni?

Bela mumbles a sorry softly...

Mahir goes and sits on the left side of bed resting and extends his arms asking bela to come... Bela happily goes near him and wraps her arms around him, then puts her head on his chest... Mahir starts caressing her hairs softly... Bela sleeps by the warm of his body...
(It's an awww moment... Am I right?)

Mahir(in mind): Kitni baar bola ise mai horror movies mat dekho... par nahi... waise bhi mera phaida tho hai lekin phir bhi I can't afford it... I love you bela... I always loved you... Bachpan se karta raha... tumhe nahi patha ghar mai sab mujhe bohot sathate because I am possessive for you...

Mahir kisses her forehead and makes her sleep properly and he himself sleeps by hugging her...

To be continued....

Hello guys!

I hope you liked this chapter

I am thinking to write this story atleast till 50 parts... Do tell me if you are not liking this story... In that case I will end soon..

Love you all

Your writer
-Anjana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro