28.Lawyer Bela

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continuation from last part...

Bela: Kya baathe horahi hai yaha?

Mahir: ku..kuch bhi tho nahi... (Hone wali biwi se aisa nahi Darthe mahir)

Anita: Par mahir tu tho kuch important baath kar raha tha na😜(lo bhai phasa diya)

Bela: Kya?

Mahir: Arey yelog kuch bhi bole jarahe hai.. Tum jaldi se breakfast karo... we should reach soon...

Bela: Ha... maa jaldi khilawo na...

Chinu starts feeding bela(wow like seriously surbhi is feeding surbhi... just imagine and tell me how did you feel?)

Soon behir leaves after bidding bye to everyone... Mahir drops bela in court and returns home...

Bela is discussing with her client in the corridor outside court room(I think you all got that bela is a lawyer.. Did anyone guess?)

Bela: Don't worry I will handle everything...

Girl: Mam I am a bit scared...

Bela: Mai hoon na... kuch nahi hoga... I am sure kal wo tumhare paas aake tumse maafi maangega and he will be your protector...

Girl: Par didi meri life tho spoil hogayi na... Ab koi mujhse shaadi nahi karega... meri poori face kharab hogayi...

Bela: Trust me everything will be fine... Ab chalo judge aane ka time hogaya...

They both goes in court and bela sits along with other lawyers whereas that girl sits with public... Judge comes and boy announces all rise... Then everyone sits in their places... Assistant handovers the file related to case... Judge studies it...

Judge: Produce the accused and victim..

That girl comes in the box of one side and a boy goes in the other box...

Judge: Now I request respective lawyers to start...

Bela and the other lawyer comes forward...

Judge(in mind): ohh so bela is gonna handle this case... Now I don't even need to hear because bela is gonna win definitely... Bichara wo ladka usse nahi patha ki wo aaj bohot rone wala hai... Anyways as a judge it's my duty to hear both sides...

Bela: Your honor... This person was following my client from many days and it was observed by her... One fine day she asked him why is he following and he said that he love my client...

Lawyer: Objection your honor..

Bela: I can't understand what did I say to be objected, your honor?

Judge: objection over ruled...

Judge(in mind): Bichara lawyer... izzat mitti mai milgaya...

Bela: Thank you your honor... So, my client rejected him... He became mad at her and tried to make her agree in different ways...

Bela starts sobbing and stammering a bit..

Bela: After that.. he...he poured acid on her face for not accepting him... (To girl) Remove your scarf and show your face...

That girl does as bela said

(Guys this pic is from a movie... I thought to post image of a girl who faced it but they are very horrible... I couldn't even see all the pictures... if anyone from you are strong, then go to Google and search for acid attack on girls... I am clearly mentioning don't search if you are not strong because they are very horrible)

The boy who saw girl's face hissed...

Lawyer: Your honor... This all may be happened with her but my client is innocent... He didn't do such things...

Bela smirks...

Bela: Your honor... I would like to ask some questions from both victim and accused...

Judge: proceed...

Bela goes to that girl

Bela: so, when were you attacked with acid?

Girl: 13th July

Bela: Time?

Girl: Around 12noon

Bela: place?

Girl: In our street... I was returning home from grocery shop...

Bela: Please note everything your honor..

Judge nods and note everything...

Bela goes to that boy..

Bela: so, can you explain everything what have you done from morning to night on 13th July?

Boy: I wokeup around 9am since it is sunday... After having my breakfast I got call from my friend...

Bela: Time?

Boy: I don't remember time exactly but it was between 10:00am to 10:30am... He asked me to visit his home...

Bela: Why?

Boy: Just for casual talk... I went to his home...

Bela: when did you start from your home?

Boy: Hmm... Just after ending the call, I just informed my mom and went to his house...

Bela: where is your friend's house?

Boy: Satguru Niwas....

Bela: Where is your house?

Lawyer: Objection your honor

Bela: Your honor I am just trying to make everything clear...

Judge: Objection over ruled...

Judge(in mind): Bichara object karta hee raha aur izzat jaata hee raha...

Bela: So, where do you stay?

Boy: veena vihar...

Bela: please note these points your honor...

Judge nods and notes it

Bela: How did you go to your friend's house?

Boy: By walk... Because it was near...

Bela: When did you reach?

Boy: 10:45am I think so... I was with him whole day and went back to home at night...

Bela: Wow what a nice story... Why don't you become a writer?

Boy: What? I am not lying...

Bela: Are you sure? What if I prove you are lying?

Boy: Ok prove...

Judge(in mind): Ye tho gaya...

Bela takes a file and hard disk from table... she hands them to judge via assistant...

Bela: Your honor... In that file, there is call history of accused on 13th July and in that it's clearly there that he didn't receive any call at that time... In that hard disk , there is CCTV footage of state bank of India ATM which is there in the road between accused and his so called friend's house... The footage is from 10:00am to 11:00am... As per accused saying he neither went by walk nor bike...

That boy is getting sweat...

Bela: So, Will you tell truth by yourself or should I reveal that too? It's better if you accept your mistake... You will be punished a bit less...

Boy gets scared

Boy: Yes... I am the reason behind her destroyed face... I did acid attack...

Bela: Your honor... Accused himself committed his mistake... so I request you to give justice to my client by putting him behind bars...

Judge announces 5 years of imprisonment for destroying the life of a girl...

Police takes that boy in their custody... Everyone leaves from court... That girl hugs bela and thank her...

Bela gets call from mahir

In call

Bela: Hello mahi...

Mahir: Bela its 11:30... Shall I come to pick you up?

Bela: No mahi... I should go somewhere else... Tum ghat mai sabko bathadena I can't come early...

Mahir: Ha mai bathadunga lekin ye tho bolo ki kaha jarahi ho?

Bela: Ek kaam karo sabko bolke tum yaha aajawo... you take me to that place...

Mahir: Ok I will be there in half an hour... You don't go anywhere... please... you know na there is a...

Bela: Yeah yeah I got what you wanna say... I will not go anywhere... I will be here only with kuhu...

Mahir: Good girl...

Phone convo ends

Bela goes near kuhu.. 

Kuhu: Hey bela!

Bela: Hii..

Kuhu: waiting for mahir?

Bela: yeah...

Kuhu: ok come let's talk till then...

In this way they talk till mahir comes...

In car

Mahir: Kaha jana hai?

Bela: Jail...

Mahir: Kitnelog?

Bela: Only one person...

Mahir: Kya hai problem?

Bela: Waha patha chal jaayega tumhe...

Mahir: ok baba ok...

They go to jail and takes bail of a person by showing judge's permission letter... They takes that person to a house full of people...

Person 1: Good morning

Behir: Good morning...

Person 2: Room is ready as you asked to arrange... You can take him...

Bela: Good... send Rj...

Person 2: ok...

Behir along with that person from jail goes to that room

Person: Why did you bring me here? Ye kya horaha hai?

To be continued

Hello guys!

I hope you didn't get bored with this chapter...

What do you guys think? Who is that person? What is bela going to do with him? Who was chinu's husband? Who is gonna see hidden bela?

To know answers for all these questions, keep reading this story

Do vote and comment your opinions if you are liking my story

Love you all

Your writer
-Anjana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro