33.Happy Family💞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continuation from last part...

Chinu: May be we can find Bela if we take help of a person....

Everyone looks at Arjun with hopeful Eyes... specially mahir

Mahir: How? And who is that person?

Chinu: She is Ruhi... Only she can help us now(Are you happy ruhi akka? @surbhipearlworld)

Karthik: chinu are you talking about my superior in military?

Chinu: Yes karthik...

Karthik: But I lost my contact with her before 25 years... I didn't expect that my mission is still incomplete...

Abeer: What? You came for a mission?

Karthik: Yes... I have been sent from military to here before 25 years for a mission.... My superior sent me chinu's pic with her details...

Everyone gets shocked except chinu and mahir...

Yuvi: Which mission Mamu?

Karthik: First let me call ruhi... Then I will tell everything

Karthik calls ruhi

In conversation

Karthik: Hello! Am I talking to miss ruhi?

Ruhi: Yes... who is this?

Karthik: Ruhi I am karthik...

Ruhi: Karthik! What a surprise...

Karthik: Ruhi where are you?

Ruhi: I am in Hyderabad...

Karthik: Can you please come to mumbai... It's really very important...

Ruhi: Is everything ok?

Karthik: No ruhi... Nothing is ok... please come as soon as possible

Ruhi: Ok don't worry... I will catch next flight and reach there

Karthik: Thank you so much

Ruhi: Mention not..

Karthik cuts the call and starts telling about his mission

Karthik: My mission was to save chinu... You all must be thinking why would an military person comes to save a girl...

Everyone nods

Karthik: Because she have some valuable information about India...

Anu: What?

Karthik: Yeah... she have a pen drive with her which contains total information about our raw agents,military and other important documents related to them...

Rakshu: How did she get that pen drive?

Mahir: After giving her IPS exams, mami went to theater with her friend and after that she invited mami to her home.... When they both went to her home, they were shocked to see a person killing her father... Mami's friend went to save her father resulting her death... Mami attacked that person and he became unconscious...

Chinu: Then I went near uncle who was struggling to breathe.... As soon as I reached near uncle, he removed a pen drive from his pocket and handed it to me and left his life.... After that I went to my home as it can be risk to my life too... That day night I connected that pendrive to my laptop and got to know that uncle was a raw agent and that person was terrorist.... It was that terrorist who collected all that information and put it in pendrive... However uncle got to know all these things and robbed that pendrive from that terrorist but he got to know uncle's deeds and went to his home to attack... I thought to handover that pendrive to some officer but dropped that idea after knowing that terrorist is searching for me...

Karthik: After that chinu called ruhi and said everything to her... Ruhi sent me to save her and destroy pendrive completely...

Rohini: How bela got kidnapped with all these? That too after 25 years...

Chinu: No they are back of us all these years... They kidnapped bela and demanding pendrive now...

Mahir(sobbing): Patha nahi wolog meri bela ko kitna torture kar rahe hai...

Yuvi goes near mahir and hugs him

Yuvi: Bhai don't worry... Bhabhi ko kuch nahi hoga... (Behir are not married... Only engagementis done)

After 4 hrs

Ruhi comes there and mahir explains her everything

Ruhi: Did you destroy information from pendrive?

Karthik nods

Ruhi: Tumhare paas wo pendrive hai kya?

Chinu: Ha uski data  Humne delete kardiya lekin wo pendrive ab bhi hai...

Ruhi: Ok call that kidnapper and say that we are ready to give pendrive

Rohit: What?

Ruhi: Yes we will give that pendrive with fake information.... I mean already jolog raw agent mai kaam karke marchuke hai, hum unke details aur fake documents create karke uss pendrive mai dalenge... we will keep a condition stating they will get pendrive only if they show bela to us... As soon as we save bela, we will attack on them and save her...

Mahir: Koi gadbad tho nahi hogi na? Warna wolog meri bela ki jaan lelenge...

Ruhi: No mahir bela ko kuch nahi hoga... Trust me

Mahir nods and they execute their plan... Mahir goes near bela who is lying unconscious on chair

Mahir's POV

My heart skipped a beat by seeing my love in this condition... Mujhe itna gussa aaraha hai ki mai phirse unn sab ko maarna chahta hoon lekin aisa kar nahi sakta... sablog margaye warna unn logo ki utni himmat ki wo meri Bela ko kidnap karke aisa torture karenge... Oh my god she is still unconscious...

Mahir's POV ends

Mahir finds a water bottle around and sprinkles some water on bela...

Bela slowly gets conscious and looks at mahir's crying face... She hugs him tightly sobbing and kisses all over his face...

Bela(sobbing): Ma... Mahir... Tum... Aagaye... Mujhe.... patha... tha... aap aajayenge... mujhe... bachane...

Mahir hugs her more tightly

Mahir: Ha aagaya tumhara mahir... I love you bela I love you a lot... Nahi rehpaya itne din tumhari bina... Love you a lot... Ab tumhe kahi jaane nahi dunga... Mere pass hee rakhunga...

Bela: I love you too mahir... Mujhe ghar le chalo... nahi rehna mujhe yaha...

Mahir nods and takes her home along with ruhi...

As soon as bela enters, everyone hugs her one by one

Chinu: Mahir... bela ko room mai lekar jaawo hum uske liye kuch banate hai khane ke liye...

Mahir nods and takes bela to room

Chinu: Thank you so much ruhi... Ab wo humare piche nahi padenge na?

Ruhi: Tabh padenge na jab koi zinda bacha ho...

Anita: Kya?

Ruhi: Ha mahir ne sabko jaan se maardiya...

Karishma: Bohot achaa kiya... Unlogo ki itni himmat ki wo humare bela ko kidnap kiya...

Karthik(in mind): Anjana kitna sathaya tumne hume... Ab meri family ko kuch hua na tabh dekhlena... (Arey ab kuch nahi karungi... Promise)

In room

Mahir is sitting on bed by bed rest and bela is sleeping on his chest... He is caressing her hair with so much love

Mahir's POV

I never thought bela also loves me... When yuvi and anu came back along with nana,nani,dada,dadi,arjun chacha and mouni chachi, I thought yuvi loves bela but yuvi gave all of us a big shock stating that he loves anu and guess what? The most happiest person was bela... That day night she confessed her love to me and I was on cloud nine... The very next day we informed about this to family members and they were very happy... After 9 days we did engagement along with Yuvi,anu and Juhi,vyom... Oh yeah I forgot to say that vyom is arjun chacha and mouni chachi's son and anu is anita mami and rohit Mamu daughter... Now after 3 days we couples are gonna marry...

Mahir's POV ends

After 3 days

Bela is sitting in room in a bridal attire and mahir comes in and goes near bela, lifts her ghoongat

Mahir: I love you....

Bela: I love you too

They both hug eachother and consummate their marriage and live happily ever after

THE END

Hello guys! This story was meant to be short story with only 15 parts but seeing all your love I extended this till here... I enjoyed a lot writing this story... It was really an amazing journey..

Thank you so much for everyone who ever supported my story... I was so happy with votes and ofcourse I was super happy whenever I read ur comments... Thank you so much again for showering so much of love to this book

❤Love you all ❤

Your writer
-Anjana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro