5.Gate passes

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continue from last part... 

Chinu: Now time is 12:30pm... Lunch time is till 1:30pm... so, we should bunk before lunch... make a perfect  plan so that we can go out... 

karthik: Ok... Arjun will you please come with me... I need your help... 

Arjun: Ok let's go... 

(OMG! How did arjun accept this easily?) 

Arjun and Karthik goes from there... 

Karishma: What is happening chinu? Why did you introduce yourself as bela? Why vikranth is here too? Moreover even chuha joined 1 week back? Where is pinky? 

Chinu: If you stop your questions i will tell  you everything... 

(chinu tells everything to karishma which i will not type now 😝😜... How will i reveal the secret this soon... Am i becoming very naughty  these days?)

Karishma: You could have tell me before na... I am with you in this... And ya don't worry i will not tell this to anyone... 

Meanwhile vikranth comes from nowhere.. 

Vikranth: Good girl..

Karishma: Excuse me.. who are you Mr.?

Vikranth: Stop acting karishma... No one is listening us.. 

karishma: ok ok... (to chinu) What are you going to do with my innocent bro?

Chinu: Ask your bro after he reach home (wink) 

(Now let us see what our hero is doing)

Arjun: Where are we going? 

Karthik: To take gate passes

Arjun: Ya ya as if sir will give easily... 

Karthik: I have an amazing reason for which sir will give gate pass to both of us... i am born genius... 

Arjun: Stop praising yourself and tell me your amazing idea...  Wait wait why two gate passes? 

Karthik: Arey our security allows only one person for a gate pass and how come me and bela can go? so i am taking you also with me so that we get two gate passes.. Moreover i  am not going to tell my idea now you just stand with me near sir nod your head when it is needed... 

Arjun pouts cutely 

Karthik: No need to pout this cute infront of me because it is not going to work.. Go and pout infront of some girl... 

Karthik and arjun goes near a sir who gives gate passes  

Karthik(in mind): come on karthik you are already an actor so you can perform very easily just think sir as camera... ok lights... camera... action...

Author's POV

Karthik and arjun approaches sir... karthik with a sad face and almost crying face starts speaking to sir

Karthik: Goo...good afternoon... si...sir

Sir observes him(point to be noted is no one in the university knows that it is karthik's father university...)

Sir: what happened? Why are you stammering? Moreover you are looking so tensed...

Karthik: Actually myself karthik and he is my brother arjun and we are here for gate passes sir...

Arjun(in mind): what? When I became his brother? (Arey you don't know arjun... writer is doing all these things so you listen to your sweet writer orelse I will remove your character)

Sir: why do you need gate passes?

Karthik: I have an sister sir and she is married

Arjun(in mind): when did karishma got married?(Because writer want it right now for that gate passes)

Karthik: But the problem is my brother-in-law started torturing my sister.. daily he asks her to clean whole house by making it mess intentionally and he will beat her a lot...

Karthik looks at sir who is having tears in his eyes

Karthik(in mind): oh my god sir got connected to my fake story... he is crying... I am so sorry sir I will do one thing I will write I am sorry 1000 times no no not 1000 my hands will pain I will write 100 times... for now I should continue my story... (Even I am sorry karthik... because of me you are doing this... but I can't help your readers wants your name to be mahi for which I will show a lot of drama...)

Karthik continues

Karthik: Now I am here to take gate passes because she got admitted in hospital with fever... since my parents are out of station, I and my brother should be with her...

Arjun(in mind): He is a big liar sir don't believe in him... his sister is happily eating in canteen as if there is no tomorrow... (Arjun don't disturb my flow with your mind voice... let me continue)

Sir immediately gives two gate passes to karthik

Sir: You can go with your brother and yes please be with your sister...

Arjun(in mind): This time I will not tell anything or this writer will kill me..

Karthik: Thank you so much sir...

Both arjun and karthik comes out from the room and bursts out laughing... later they go to canteen and joins chinu and kt(karishma) vikranth leaves seeing them approaching canteen

Chinu: so did you get gate passes?

Arjun starts laughing

(Sorry guys I will continue in next part😜)

Hola! I am so happy today as I got 100 followers in wattpad... so here I am with this part... thank you so much for all your love and support

I hope you didn't got bored with this part...

MeharSidhu33 pearbhi_sweetie_love bb_bhavya Author_Nihitha sonaraj05 behir_pearbhi_fam ImaginaryPagal TrinaChakraborty dolasu Pearbhi_lover_priyu Behir_pearbhi_ff Ratnabai

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro