8.What is this karthik?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

First of all I am really very sorry for that prank in last part.. Due to which i didn't get proper response.. Secondly,I am sorry for my late update.. From now i will definitely give 2 updates a week.. Now let's get back to the story... 

Karthik: From now you will see a new karthik in me...(Evil laugh)

Chinu: How dare you cheat me... Why the hell did you act so nice infront of me? 

karthik:  Just to confirm once again that  you are chinmayee or not.. 

Chinu: This is not done karthik.. You will face wrath of chinmayee singhania... 

Karthik: Do what ever you want.. I don't care.. 

Chinu: You will regret for messing up with me.... 

karthik: Haha karthik will never regret for anything and especially messing up with a girl like you... 

Chinu: What do you mean? 

Karthik: I mean I am not mad to become a bestfriend of a person whom I hate the most... You are my enemy

Chinu: Why do you treat me as your enemy? I don't even know you rather than you being a serial actor, that too only for 1 serial 

Karthik: Well... You don't know me but you definitely know anita right? 

Chinu: An.. anita... 

Karthik: Why are you stammering darling? Did you remember what you did to anita? 

Chinu: kar.. Karthik.. listen to me once.. 

Karthik bangs his hand on the table hardly 

karthik(loudly): What should i listen? ha? tell me what should I listen? She is my life...

Author's POV

On the other side (In Hospital), Karishma is talking with a girl who is lying unconscious 

Karishma: Bhabhi(Sister-in-law) please open your eyes... I can't see you in this position.. I want you back.. 

Just then vikranth touches her shoulder to calm her down 

vikranth: Anita will be alright karishma.. don't worry.. 

Karishma: Why shouldn't I get worried vikranth.. She is in coma from 10 days.. I can't see my bhabhi like this.. 

karishma starts crying... Vikranth is consoling her

In the same hospital (Doctor's cabin) 

A person gives money to doctor 

Person: Kaam hojana chahiye... Wo bhi aaj... kaam hone ke baad tumhe baaki ke paise milenge... (work should be done today only and you will get remaining money after that)

Doctor: Ok sir... 

Author's POV ends   

In Restaurant

Karthik: I will not leave you Miss Chinmayee singhania... I will make your life hell.. You yourself will beg me to kill you... I will torture you in every possible way and kill you when i get satisfied.. 

(Note:- This is not a dream) 

(Chinu was about to speak but something unexpected happens and that is I have decided to end this part 😜)

Hey guys! Wooh wooh! I can feel your angry gaze on me..

So the actual story starts from now..

What do you guys think? What's happening?

What chinmayee did with anita?

How come karishma and vikranth came to hospital from university?

Who is that person? What work he gave to doctor?

Where is arjun?

Hehe I am feeling as if I am playing koun banega crorepati..

Well, if I get correct answer for any 1  question then I will give answers to them for all the other questions

Your writer
-Anjana

MeharSidhu33 pearbhi_sweetie_love bb_bhavya sonaraj05 Author_Nihitha Pearbhi_lover_priyu behir_pearbhi_fam ImaginaryPagal dolasu TrinaChakraborty

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro