7) First meet

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After Mr. Venson and his team left for Australia as they had an early flight ,All the AR staff started celebrating as they got to know about the event which is going to be held. They were trying for this opportunity for last 6 months. They are first company which is going to collaborate with Mr. Venson for the fashion event in India.

All were celebrating and here, Arnav was sitting alone in his cabin ,lost in his own thoughts.He was trying to calm his mind as all the things in his life were coming into his mind which was distracting him from work.He was trying to concentrate but again and again the thought was coming in his mind that what will he do now after marrying Khushi? Today when he said that he won't be able to give her the right to be his wife to her that time he can see the pain in her eyes, but what could he do? He had already told her this before marriage only but then also she was adAmant on marrying him.

He was disturbed thinking about Khushi's future she actually deserve a better person than him but just because she fell in love with him she had to marry a person who can't give her rights.

"What to do?,I can't let her destroy her life this?"He asked himself hold his head with his hands looking down.

"What happened Arnavji,any problem?" A voice came from the door.

He looked up hearing the voice and saw Khushi in front of his desk the door with the files in her hands.Looking at her innocent face as she didn't do anything, Arnav got angry and stood up and moved towards her and held her shoulders .All the files get fallen down from her hands,she was looking at Arnav with confusion. Arnav moved forward holding her and she was now stuck between the closed door and him.

"You are the reason for my problem, I told you I can't marry you but just because you love me, You forced me to marry you and I had to bow down in front of your stubbornness but now what Khushi ,now what? Will you be able to live like this with a husband who don't love you and he is just a namesake husband" He said to her holding her shoulders very tightly ,anger clearly visible in his eyes.

Khushi was in pain listening all the truth form his mouth,he was saying all right things she is not happy with this namesake marriage .she always want Arnav to love her not burdening him in this forced marriage but she had to do this for some reason ,then she felt some pain in her shoulders so looked at his hands on her shoulders and then looked at him with pain but said nothing.

Looking at her eyes which has pain Arnav came back to his senses and left her with the jerk. He kept his hands on his face calming himself down.Khushi was looking at him with pain and sympathy for him. Tears were rolling down from her eyes.

"I am sorry Khushi,Actually I was little disturbed and you came so it came out like this " He said to her who was looking at him after calming himself down.

She wants to say many things for doing this but as always she calmed herself but said painfully" Its Ok Arnavji,I know that I am the sole reason for all the problems in your life,This is not new for me"

"Khushi, listen" He tried to say something but Khushi stopped him from saying further by showing her hand and started collecting the files from the floor.

After keeping all the files on the desk ,she said" I want your signatures on this files."She went away wiping her tears.

After she went, Arnav hit his hand on the desk and angrily said "Damn it".

Khushi went to her cabin and closed the door, she was very upset with Arnav, She had not expected him to hurt her. She know that what she did with him was wrong and the things she is hiding from him is also wrong. But this behaviour of Arnav is breaking her form inside.

The strong Khushi Gupta is getting weak as she is madly in love with him and he is hurting her continuously. Khushi was crying remembering their marriage in the temple. How she saw him for the first time and try to see him everywhere possible and slowly she madly fell head over heels for him. Then she remember how Arnav behaved with her sometime before.

A knock on her cabin's door made her come out from her thoughts,she wiped her tears and compose herself and opened the door.

"Khushi why did you lock the door? Aman asked her coming in but when he saw her he panicked seeing stains of tears and her sad face .

"Khushi what happened why are you crying ?." he asked her with tension.

"Nothing bhai" Khushi answered him faking smile.

"Something surely had happened tell me" Aman asked her again this time with right.

Feeling her silence he asked her" Is it about Arnav? did he say something to you?.. tell me please I am your brother right?"

"He is not happy with this marraige ,bhai.. he is very angry at me for forcing him ..I don't know in this two years he was all normal..He was not this much tensed before bhai .Have we done wrong by forcing him to marry me." she asked crying .

"There is nothing wrong Khushi he is just overthinking about this that's why he is not taking it positive he is just angry because he had to bow down in front of you, you know before meeting you his condition was bad than this .You can make him better than this.You know he always wants a reason to live when his parents die his sister was a reason to live when his sister died his upcoming life partner became his everything and then Sheetal went away giving him reason to take care of you. He is scared of living alone Khushi.he was very close to his family.They were his everything." He explained him everything.

Aman remember how They met Khushi which made a lots of changes in Arnav's life.

Flashback

Because of Arnav's bad condition after sheetal's death AR was facing financial crisis. This made arnav come out of his silent lonely mode to working mode .He started working again on his company. He had started getting better but there was some sadness always been there between them and in arnav's life and that was the time when they met khushi.T

They were in the park sitting seeing children playing when one lady came to them and asked aman"Aman beta ,you here.how are you?"

Aunty you.I am alright.How are you Aunty? He asked getting up.Arnav also got up and looked at Aman as who is she look.

"Arnav she is from sheetal's orphanage,sheetal was close to her.I had met her with khushi aunty he is my friend whom she was going to marry ."He introduced them to each other hesitantly.

"Oh ,how are you beta,You were not well at the time of last rituals so I couldn't meet you."

"How is khushi ,aunty.Is she fine now?I can remember she was all broken that time?" Aman asked as Arnav was silent.

"she is not well ,she is trying to accept that Sheetal is no more but as she had became all alone it is becoming difficult for her,there is no one to take care of her after her sister sheetal,poor she first lost her parents and then her only sister." she said emotionally.

After hearing all this things started wandering in Arnav's mind.

"There is no one to take care of her after her sister sheetal"

"Arnav, My sister, please take care of h...."

" My sister is my only family"

That's when a girl who was sitting a little away from them came to aunty and said," Massi ,pinky had called me she is waiting for you lets go home.",

That's when her gaze fell went to Aman and Arnav,She was looking at Arnav who was looking down she was confused ,surprised and somewhere happy seeing him .

Aman saw her looking at him and said," Khushi, He is Arnav ,my friend with whom Sheetal was going to marry."

Hearing this Arnav looked up at her with surprise. And She got the biggest shock of her life hearing this and was looking at Arnav constantly with shock all written on her face .Her little happiness turned into shock, betrayance and pain.

Tears started coming into his eyes and she started stepping backward , murmuring," This can't happen ,how can this happen ,Sheetal di and Arnavji.

And she ran away from there wiping her tears and Sunita aunty ran behind her calling her. Aman was confused with her act and Arnav was thinking something emotionally.

"What happened to her suddenly." Aman thought in his mind suspiciously.

"Aman do you know where she lives?" Arnav asked him with tears rolling down realizing what he forgot doing before.

"Yes, Arnav but why are you asking this ?" Aman asked him coming out of his thoughts.

Next update available on inkitt.

" She won't say no,I know she likes me too" He murmured and went away smiling like a idiot.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro