5: Spaghetti At First Sight

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A one shot by chimmyfilter

---

Title:

A new fresh title and the last time I reviewed this book I said it was the first one to pop up and it also relates to your story so good job. 20/20

Cover:

Relates to the plot and I love the font it's very pretty and aesthetic 20/20

Blurb:

The last time I reviewed your book I said for you to give more information on the characters and I guess you did that? Since it's a one-shot you can't really give that much information so I won't that against you. 19/20

Plot:

I love love love love it! Like the connection that Brian and Katie had in their first meeting, now the plot isn't.. original but it's unique in it's own way. In my opinion it's a good story line whether it's a trope or original or not. 18/20

Writing Style:

Your writing style is great I'll give you credit for that, I love how you described Katie's anger issues and how she's unable to control it I found no errors in your spelling, grammar and punctuation. Overall no complaints. 15/15

Characters Self Growth:

I feel like Katie at the start of the story was unable to control her anger issues but when she met Brian and they fell in love and all she changed and somehow managed to control her anger, to me I feel like she just magically changed herself and controlled her anger (which isn't true) you need to explain how she managed to control her anger instead of saying "Oh she controlled it" (you didn't actually say this just giving an example) but overall your characters are nice. 13/15

Interest:

The story is really good, if you use the suggestions I use it would be even better. 5/5

Total:

Overall it's a very good book except for the characters but really it's perfect! Thank you for choosing me and have a good day/night

90/100

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro