°4°

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay was pacing around in his room worriedly.

S- But how will I find proofs against her? I've to do something. Wait, Anika said that she wanted to talk something important to Rudra in her office. If I find her office, maybe I can find something or overhear something. Yes. I'll go and find her office.

Finally, Shivaay went to find her office. He sneaked out of his room and started opening each and every door in the mansion to find her office.

Anika saw all this from the cameras planted in the mansion. She smirked.

A- So, Mr. Reporter is finding my office. Uhm... Hmm.. Not bad. Let's help him a little.

Anika asked the guards not to stop him from coming into the office and Shivaay should not see them. The guards nodded their head. Anika unlocked the office with her finger prints. Anika locked all the cupboards in the office except one. She opened the cupboard and smirked.

A- Let's give you some clues, Mr. Reporter. She heard some steps and lied down on the couch and closed her eyes.

At the same time, Shivaay entered the office. He looked around and confirmed that it was the office. As he headed inside, he saw Anika sleeping on the couch or pretending to be asleep.

S- Good, she's sleeping. What type of security is this? Her bedroom is secured with finger print but her office remains unlocked plus there wasn't any guard also. Foolish people. They made my work easier.

Anika smirked in mind after hearing his talks. Shivaay went near Anika and looked at her face keenly.

S- Look at her. She looks so innocent by face like she's working in some NGO or something but who will believe that she actually works for Mafia. Tch! Tch! Now let me search some evidences against that witch mafia queen.

Anika mentally rolled her eyes after hearing him.

Shivaay went ahead and started searching for some evidence.

Shivaay tried to open each and every cupboard but all of them were locked except one.

Shivaay opened the unlocked cupboard and gasped in horror.

S- Oh My God! So much weapons.

He immediately took out his camera and tried to click pictures but something was wrong. He opened his camera and saw that the camera reel was missing.

S- Oh No!

Anika noticed everything and stirred a little to alert him and to make him leave.

Shivaay saw Anika stirring in sleep.

S- I've to leave before she wakes up and kills me.

Shivaay immediately rushed outside the office.

Anika took out her phone and dialled a number.

A- Attack but don't kill.

M- Yes Boss.

Anika disconnected the call and smirked.

A- Mr. Shivaay singh oberoi, I'll break you to that extent that you'll be scared to even raise your eyelids. You did a very big mistake by entering in my kingdom, now you'll face the consequences. You have entered in my kingdom without my invitation but you'll definitely leave on my orders.

Anika smirked when she heard Shivaay's scream.

She loaded her gun and went to the Hall.

She saw Shivaay lying straight on the floor and the guards surrounding him while pointing their guns at him. Shivaay screamed in fear on surrounded by so many mafia men.

Anika smirked seeing the fear in his eyes.

S- Why are you troubling me? I'm your guest. Please don't kill me.

The guards laughed and Shivaay made a crying face.

S(thinks) - Oh God! Where am I stuck? They'll definitely kill me. Now Only one person can save me.

S(shouted) - ANIKA! ANIKA!

Anika rolled her eyes and went towards them.

A- What's going on here?

The guards moved away from Shivaay and bowed their head.

G- Boss, we caught a intruder here.

Anika kneeled down and pointed her gun at Shivaay's heart. Shivaay's eyes widened in horror.

A- He's a intruder but he's our guest also. (To Shivaay) I told you to not come out of your room then why are you roaming around?

S- I... I...

A- It seems that you're very eager to die and I won't let you die so easily. And I can't even trust you anymore so now you'll be staying in my room.

Shivaay's eyes widened.

S- What?

A- Yes. (To guards) Shift his things in my room. Get that.

The guards nodded their head and headed towards Shivaay's room.

Anika stood up and forwarded his hand towards Shivaay. Shivaay held it and stood up.

S- I was just thirsty so I was finding a way to kitchen.

A- Nice try. Anyways, did you like my armoury?

Anika said with a smirk and Shivaay's eyes widened in horror.

Anika walked towards her room and Shivaay followed her lost in his thoughts.

Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter. 😁😁

How was it?☺☺

The chapter is short because the number of comments are very less. 😔😔

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. 😊😊

Love you all. 😘😘

Bye bye. 🙋🙋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro