Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi's POV

The siren had just gone for lunch break, I needed to find him.

My eyes scanned around the cafeteria, it might not be as easy to find him as I thought with all the people filling in. But habit didn't fail me, there he was, sitting at the same table even though Jimin wasn't there.

I quickly started to make my way over to Jungkook, it was so crowded and—

"Yoongi! Hello~" It was Yerin. I sighed, she won't leave me alone this time. Ever since I got annoyed and told her to go away the other week she's been ignoring me, but I could tell this was going to be different.

"What do you want Yerin? I'm busy." I replied in annoyance.

She pouted. "Oppa, how rude. You didn't even say hello."

I rolled my eyes, scanning them over to check that Jungkook was still there. "Hello, what do you want?"

Her face perked up again. "You've been ignoring me since that day you were so rude, we're spending lunch together today so you can make it up to me." I cringed.

"No, I'm busy. Just leave me alone, you heard what I said last week." Her face twitched at that.

"You must not have heard me oppa, we're spending lunch together today." A sinister smile replaced her perky expression.

I could feel my anger start to build, I noticed that some people were staring. I knew what would make her leave me alone.

I said nothing, simply made my face blank and walked away. I didn't look back, but I could tell from the snickers of the people behind me that it embarrassed her. She didn't try to get my attention again so I kept going.

I made it to Jungkook's table but by the time I got there, he was already gone.

Damn, I thought, I'll have to find him after school.

A/N long time no see on this fic! It's been... years, at this point and I'm glad to be back. I thought it was only fair I do my best to finish this fic. Some things will definitely change from here on, my writing has gotten immensely better since I last wrote for this fic, I'm hoping to write longer chapters and we will also stay in Jimin's POV for the rest of it (mostly anyway, maybe a chapter here and there will differ). I started this in 2018 (five years ago?? already???) so please excuse me for continuity errors and such, I don't remember where I originally wanted to take this so it'll probably end differently to how I initially intended it. Thank you to everyone that waited, hope you enjoy!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro