Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin's POV

Jungkook and i were sitting in the cafeteria. It was lunch and he was rambling to me about that Taehyung kid. I wasn't listening though. My attention had been taken by another. A beauty.

Min Yoongi.

The most gorgeous boy myself, and our school had ever layed eyes on. He had come to our school during sophomore year, and I've liked him ever since. He instantly became popular. He has this calm and cool aura to him which is why everybody likes him.

Not to mention he's a jock with a gorgeous body (I'd snuck a peak when we were in the change rooms). And of course, he was a hit with the ladies. Hell not even just the ladies, guys swoon over him too. The school heart throb would best fit him.

He's perfect. Perfect grades, perfect look, perfect physique, perfect social status, perfect life. Thats what makes me sad...

I'm just the nerd, the punching bag for the bullies, one or two friends, weak and small, not only horrible normal life but horrible home life. He'd never love a boy like me...

Yoongi's POV

Finally lunch time. Math was hell sucky, relief teacher didn't know what he was doing. Just as i sat down a swarm of people came around to our table. I sighed.

This has happened every day since i joined this school. I'm not sure why, but people seem to like me. When i joined i became popular quite quickly. Although the people can be annoying, its nice having many people like you.

But i don't want any of them. I've had my eye on someone else. A certain little cutie i noticed last year...

A certain little cutie called Park Jimin.

Although i haven't been able to get much, I've gotten about as much information on him as i can. From what I've been told and seen he likes singing and dancing, he likes to draw, he's friends with that Jungkook guy, he has a sweet personality and an overall kind person.

Not to mention he's the most adorable boy I've ever seen.

I'll talk to him soon... Hopefully... I just really hope that he likes me...

I shook the thought away. Worry about it later. I turned over to his table. He was staring straight at me. Play it cool. I shot him a warm smile and turned away. That was close...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro