Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin's POV

(Sexual references/personal touch feature in this chapter - is mild but there is stuff I imply so I just wanted to leave a warning.)

"Okay, can you now please leave," I began.

"You've shown me what you wanted to show me." I finished saying while rolling over onto my stomach so I could see the male who peacefully lay down on my bed.

His eyebrows furrowed before he spoke, "It's so windy outside Jimin, I'll blow away if I leave right now." He replied.

I raised my eyebrow, "I'm sure the wind will die down the exact moment you leave." I commented knowing that once he left, my emotions would ease almost instantly.

"I'd rather not." He stated which made me blink continuously.

"You are so tall even, I doubt you would fly away." I muttered.

He laughed quietly, "Why do you want me to leave so badly? Do I make you uncomfortable?" He commented.

"Yes, very." I mentioned honestly making him snicker.

"Wow, so blunt." He replied.

I sighed looking away from him, "I kind of don't get it." I hummed.

"Get what?" Taehyung asked, the laughter in his voice disappearing now.

"I boss people around so often to the point people naturally don't come and speak to me," I began.

"Yet if I be rude to you, you don't leave me fucking alone." I snickered.

Taehyung laughed again, "You're going to have to do a lot worse to me to make me leave you alone." Taehyung mentioned.

"Like what?" I asked curiously looking over at him, wanting to know the answer so I could have some peace.

"I don't know, random stuff makes me feel hurt or angry somehow. I am not normally an angry person so when I do feel such emotions, I would genuinely avoid you for some time." Taehyung explained.

I pouted, "You didn't want to tell me something that I could do right now?"

Taehyung's lips fell open in surprise, "Yah no, I ain't going out in that wind anyways so even if you pissed me off, I'd probably still stay in this house." He gasped out.

"Can't you go sleep on the couch downstairs then?" I whined.

He laughed, "Beds are more comfortable."

"Aaahhh, you are going to drive me nuts. You didn't want to go hunting too?" I whined.

Taehyung snickered once more, "Nah, hunting isn't my speed. Don't get me wrong, I am good at it, but after doing veterinary studies, it just often triggers my mind and the oath I gave towards protecting or helping animals." He explained.

"Oh, that does make sense." I hummed.

"You know, I'm sure your bed at your house is more comfortable than this." I hummed.

He chuckled, "Why? You want to try out my bed?"

My eyes went wide at his question, "Yah, no!" I whined, feeling some subtle blush forming across my cheeks.

"I just thought you may prefer your own bed more than this shitty one." I explained.

"I mean, I do, because I have a massive double bed, and my bedroom is like twice the size of yours," He began.

"Plus I have these stunning massive windows along one wall so when I wake up during summer, the sun shines in and it's delightful." He finished up saying.

"That does sound quite nice." I admitted.

Taehyung smiled with a nod.

"I cannot wait for summer again, I cannot believe it's winter already. I'm already waiting for the snow to make me struggle to get out of bed each morning." Taehyung complained.

I rested my head against the edge of the pillow properly now before I spoke, "Maybe if you are lucky, it won't be an entirely snowy winter." I hummed.

"Hopefully." Taehyung said while yawning.

"Look, you can stay," I said while sighing.

"But if you touch me, I'm going to get my aunt instantly." I snapped.

Taehyung smiled, "Whatever boss."

My eyelids fluttered as I looked at him after his words.

"What? You like that?" Taehyung teased me by making my stomach grow butterflies.

I already regret letting him sleep here.

I'm sure he's just trying to be annoying, but it an awful lot sounds like he is flirting with me.

I didn't answer as I rolled again onto my side to face away from him.

It'd only been a couple seconds until my peace once again was disrupted.

Tingles shocked all of my senses in my body as I felt Taehyung's warm slender hand drape across my waist, right at the top of where the towel was tied.

"Taehyung!" I shrieked.

"Oh my god, shut up." I heard Taehyung growl, making my lips fall agape at his tone.

His voice sounded gruff and enticing, making my mouth water to the sound.

"Don't yell out my name because firstly, if your aunt hears you say my name like that, what do you think she's gonna think," Taehyung began making my eyes open wider.

"And worse, if she walks in right now, she'd probably flip out, but if you stay quiet, she won't bother us." Taehyung finished up saying.

"My condition to not kicking you out was that you don't touch me." I said lightly while picking up Taehyung's hand that was on my waist.

Only to my complete surprise, Taehyung let go of my hand, wrapping it tighter around my waist to pull my body right up against him.

The only area that I knew Taehyung was avoiding any touch was between his crotch area and my ass, the rest of our bodies were for sure touching as I fit like a glove within his larger body.

My insides were screaming which I hated because I wanted to scream so my aunt would save me, but at the same time, I was completely loving Taehyung's touch and warmth.

"What the fuck." I gasped out after a minute or two of registering what just happened.

"You don't like personal touch?" Taehyung hummed.

"No shit, did it really take you that long to work it out?" I stammered.

"I mean, no, it is pretty obvious," Taehyung began.

"I just don't quite understand... Like, I haven't even messed you up... Yet."

AU - Howdy folks ahahaha. Reckon Taehyung is flirting or is he just happy to be around someone his own age for once and is just teasing Jimin without considering his sexual orientation? Would love to know your thoughts, feelings or concerns. Remember to vote or add this book to your library if you're enjoying it!

Also, my book Piece of Me - Vmin made it too 100k views, so I'd really appreciate if you like this book so far that you check out that book. I'd love to get some more votes on Piece of Me - to match the amount of reads cuz it deserves some more love haha. Anyways that's all till next time my lovelies... Byeeeeeeee!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro