Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Let's go home."

You felt a tap on your shoulder only to see Daniel who seemed ready to go home. He was shocked when you told him that you were doing your work on the stairs just to avoid seeing Seongwoo.

After shutting down the laptop, you put it into your shoulder bag and then stood up straight before stretching a bit. It felt good to stretch after sitting for so long on the cold and hard surface.

"Seongwoo is so annoying. I hope he will stop disturbing me soon." You complained as both of you walked side by side to the car.

Daniel just laughed at you, "And he was the guy you were chasing for before."

"Was. Not anymore! Hachoo!" You sneezed and sprayed saliva on Daniel's shirt, creating a disgusted look on his face.

Heading home, Daniel decided to drop by the cafe. He was craving for mocha. Unlike that afternoon, the cafe was indeed very quiet in the evening as they would be closing around that hour.

"Taehyung-ah, thanks for this jacket. I'll return it tomorrow after I wash it." You beamed.

Taehyung did an ok sign with his hand then proceeded cleaning the table. They would be closing in a few minutes. However, there was this one woman who liked coming last minute. She was their regular customer, Bae Yuna.

She stepped into the cafe and ordered her regular menu, a slice of cheesecake and a glass of iced tea. That's how she ended her tiring day.

Jungkook suddenly approached you and Daniel who were sitting three tables away from her.

"Breaking news. I heard Jimin-hyung likes her." He stated and your eyes grew large in an instant.

"What a shame, Jimin is asleep when she comes in." Taehyung sighed.

"Is it true?" You questioned, not believing them as Jimin never told you anything about that.

"They are close." Yoongi suddenly showed up behind you with a smirk formed on his lips.

You then turned your head to look at Jimin who was peacefully sleeping in the corner looking so tired. He slept like a baby and unknowingly created a small smile on your lips.

"Excuse me miss," a feminine voice greeted you and when you shifted your gaze to the owner of the voice, Yuna was already standing right in front of you.

"..can you take our picture?" She handed you her phone with both hands.

"Ah, sure." You accepted to help her and was a bit surprised with her sudden request.

At first, you had no idea who she wanted to take pictures with when she suddenly walked towards sleeping Jimin.

She quietly sat in front of him and landed her elbows on the table while looking at him with her cheeks resting on her palms. She asked you to take the picture of her staring at him.

Several takes had to be taken as you kept on doing mistakes. You kept on focusing at Jimin's face and only half of her face was shown.

*Cannot help it. Jimin is more beautiful than you.*

At last the picture turned out great, but for sure, made you somehow unsatisfied.

"Thanks!" She smiled, looking so happy at the picture.

She took her bag, bade goodbye to the boys and then left the cafe.

"Let's get going too." You pulled Daniel up from the chair in force. He almost spilled his mocha all over the floor.

Not too long after you two left, Jimin was awake from his nap. His drool was quickly wiped off.

"Jimin-ie, your crush dropped by just now." Taehyung informed as he sat down across him.

"Seren?" His eyes widened.

Taehyung shook his head and chuckled, "Another one, Bae Yuna."

"Ah," he got off from the chair and did a little stretching. He'd been asleep for half an hour.

"Did Seren and Daniel come here when I was asleep?"

"They did."

Jimin sighed, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You seemed tired." He shrugged then suddenly, he walked towards Jimin and leaned closer to his ear.

"I'm supposed to keep this secret, but since you're my best friend imma still tell you this."

"What is it?"

Jimin was indeed excited to hear.

"Bae Yuna likes you." He whispered, making Jimin sheepishly smiled.

"Nah, no way. I think she has a crush on Jin-hyung."

"She told me herself."

That, shut his lips in an instant. He was shocked.

"You like her back, don't you?" Taehyung nudged him with his elbow, teasing him.

Jimin didn't seem too excited anymore. As he was actually hoping for someone else's name to come out from his mouth.

"Yeah but... you know how happy I am to see Seren again."

It was Taehyung's turn to fall silent. He rubbed the back of his neck then smiled to him.

"I know."

~~~

The next day, being careless as usual, you forgot your wallet again in the cafe and Jimin came to your workplace to return it along with Taehyung.

He was planning to give it to Daniel, but someone else appeared to meet him outside the building. A man who Jimin had never seen before.

"I'm Daniel's friend, Ong Seongwoo. He sent me here to get Seren's wallet." He held his hand out and Jimin quickly reached his hand out for a handshake.

"Park Jimin." He smiled and handed your wallet to him.

"Thanks."

Jimin bowed a little to him and was about to leave but was stopped by Seongwoo.

"Take this with you." He handed a very familiar plastic bag to him. The one with medicines that Jimin actually bought for you.

He was in a total confusion. The smile on his face just now disappeared immediately.

"Seren doesn't need this, she already has mine." Seongwoo said.

He noticed that Jimin wasn't making a move to take it, so he quickly grabbed for his hand, forcing him to take it.

Jimin was still in a state of shock. The disappointed look was also very obvious on his face. To get his gifts returned had never crossed in his mind.

"Don't worry, I'm taking good care of her."

"Ah.. I'm glad then." Jimin finally spoke up though that guy had already ruined his mood.

"What's your relationship with Seren?"

"We are neighbours... and good friends." He answered without even looking into his eyes.

"That's all? I thought there's more between you two."

"No, there's nothing more."

It hurt himself saying that.

"I see. Hope to see you again." Seongwoo smiled, then vanished into the building.

But Jimin was hoping for the opposite.

He went back into the van and had this sour face on. Taehyung noticed it right away.

"Who is he?"

"Ong Seongwoo. Seren's ex."

Taehyung widened his eyes in shock, "Are they still together?"

"I don't know. Seren doesn't tell us much about her ex, right?" He mumbled then threw the plastic bag to the backseat.

A long deep sigh escaped from his mouth as he was trying to calm himself down.

"Taehyung-ah, I rarely say this but..." he tried to laugh it off but he just ended up sounding very weird.

"...I'm feeling sad and offended."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro