Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

6 1/2 months later

''You have to get here now Jimin!'' 

''Baby, what's wrong? I'm kind of in the middle of teaching a class.'' The older chuckled lightly.

''I'M GIVING BIRTH HERE! And take the others with you.'' Jungkook yelled but added the last part in a softer tone.

''I'm on my way,'' Was the only thing Jimin said. 

He excused himself and ran out of class to Mr. Kim's class, kicked the door open, and just pointed to the elder and then Namjoon who was sitting there confused. 

''Hello there Mr. Park, what can I do to help you today?'' Jin said amused as he looked at his friend.

''Jungkook... giving birth.'' The younger brought out and not even a second later Namjoon stood up and ran out of class. Jin and Jimin followed, while the other students still sat there confused. A couple of minutes later the three burst into the classroom of Mr. Min, who stood there wide-eyed.

''May I ask what you guys are doing here?'' He asked with a raised eyebrow. 

''Giving birth... Jungkookie is.'' Jimin managed to bring out, completely out of breath.

Again, it didn't take too long before Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi were in front of the three, all wide-eyed.

''Well, what are we waiting for?'' Taehyung asked already irritated and walked out, the others following him. The other student just watched with wide eyes as the six left the classroom.

Over the past couple of months, the seven of them got a lot closer. Jin and Namjoon started dating when Jungkook was four months pregnant, Yoongi and Hoseok followed not long after. So it wasn't so weird the seven of them became quite good friends. Taehyung still not dating and just having meaningless fucks. Of course, sometimes it was weird, having a friend who is also your teacher. Or maybe even weirder, having a boyfriend who also happens to be your teacher. But somehow, they managed to make it work.

It wasn't always easy, students love rumors. Of course, they became suspicious when they became closer. Everyone thinks they know the couples but nothing too serious, no one confirmed anything and the principal didn't ask them to come to see them yet. They have been safe so far. They have about three months left here, then the four friends are done and they can finally reveal their relationships. 

People were really shocked though when they found out Jungkook was pregnant. A boy? A seventeen-year-old that is, just suddenly became pregnant? There have been plenty of rumors but they shut down as time passed on. Every now and then he still received dirty and weird looks but he didn't really care. As long as people didn't find out about his relationship with Jimin. But now he had to focus on something else... giving birth that is.

''WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Jungkook yelled as soon as they entered the room in the hospital.

''Gathering everybody?'' The elder asked unsurely.

''I have been holding up this baby for god knows how long, because you weren't here!'' Jungkook whined as he fell back in the pillows.

''I'm sorry baby, but we are here now, alright?'' Jimin said reassuringly as he grabbed his boyfriend's hand. The other six just watched as they saw the youngest just laying there, not really knowing what to do.

''You really have to start pushing again Jungkook, just like we practiced earlier.'' The doctor suddenly sounded.

''That's easy for you to say, you don't have to push a baby out of your ass,'' Jungkook mumbled but started pushing again. 

''You're doing great honey,'' Jimin whispered into his ear a couple of seconds later as he squeezed his hand. The younger had already tears in his eyes and held the elder's hand tight.

''Keep on going Kookie, we're proud of you!'' Taehyung now too said. 

''One, two, three, breath in... and push!'' The doctor guided the younger through everything. After about half an hour of pushing, lots of cursing, crying, yelling, and squeezing a cry suddenly was heard and the doctor held a baby in his arms. After he cleaned the baby he carefully gave it to you Jungkook who sort of sat on the bed with tears in his eyes. 

''It's a girl...'' His voice was barely a whisper but clearly heard causing the others to let out an excited squeal.

''You were right, baby,'' Jimin whispered, sounding extremely happy as he carefully caressed his child's cheek. 

''Just so you know, I'm never getting pregnant,'' Hoseok whispered to Yoongi who laughed out loud.

''What's so funny?'' Jin asked confused. 

''Jungkook scared Hoseok here, he doesn't want to get pregnant.'' Yoongi chuckled.

''The baby is cute and everything but she literally tore his asshole apart!" Hoseok defended himself.

''Trust me as soon as you are pregnant you don't want it any other way.'' Jungkook smiled softly as he looked down at his daughter.

''But the most important question is, what is her name?" Namjoon asked curiously.

''It was your name, you can say it.'' Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend who once again held his hand. 

''She's called Ari, which stands for pretty and lovely. We thought that would fit perfectly, and it does. She looks lovely.'' The elder said as he looked down at his daughter, a soft smile playing on his lips.

''Who's cutting onions?" Taehyung sniffed as he looked at the now happy family. 

''They're just too cute,'' Jin mumbled while looking at the couple with their newborn. 

''I heard a baby was born here?'' A new voice suddenly sounded in the room.

''Mom, dad!" Jungkook exclaimed happily. ''How did you know?'' He then asked confused.

''Your boyfriend here gave us a call.'' Mrs. Jeon chuckled as she nodded to Jimin. ''So, what's the gender of my grandchild?'' She then asked curiously. 

''It's a daughter,'' Jimin answered still with teary eyes.

''That's wonderful,'' Mr. Jeon, said clearly hearing the emotion in his voice.

''I have a granddaughter?'' Another voice suddenly joined the room.

''Dad...'' Jimin brought out in a whisper.

''Congratulations, son.'' Mr. Park said softly as he gave him a hug. ''I'm proud of you.''

''Thanks, dad, where's mom though?'' 

''She's here, she just had to park the car.'' The voice of Mrs. Park suddenly sounded happy. ''He couldn't wait to meet his grandchild.'' She added with a chuckle.

''When will you be able to go home?'' Yoongi asked the boy who still laid with his newborn in his arms.

''No idea, I have to ask the doctor.''

''What do you have to ask me,'' Right on time, the doctor joined the people.

''You have some timing, sir. When will I be able to go home?'' Jungkook asked the man.

''If everything's going alright with you and your baby, you'll be able to home by the end of the day.'' He said as he did a quick checkup. ''Congratulations by the way Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon.''

''Thanks,'' The couple smiled and said in unison. 

»«»«

''We're home,'' Jungkook said softly as his boyfriend opened the door to his house. His parents understood they wanted to be alone for a while so they went on a small vacation, so the new family would have the house for themselves.

''We're home...'' Jimin agreed, looking down at their sleeping daughter in his arms.

''It's time for a new chapter, as a family.'' The youngest said as he sat down on the couch.

''I can't wait...''

~The End~

Thank you for reading My Teacher, I hope you liked this book!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro