2.Despicable Me By Pharrell Williams-"Despicable Me (2010)"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

2010, which is the debuted birth of "Illumination Entertainment" started out with this film, due to its main theme song with the same name as the title of the movie by Pharrell Williams. The real reason why I put this song at "#2" because the song is different in the soundtrack and the movie, which is called "Happy Gru" and describes the introduction and main personality of my most favorite character, who is a tall bald guy with blue eyes, long and curvy pointed nose, fair skin, skinny arms and legs, a hunchback, and goes from being an old supervillain by stealing the moon with a shrink ray in the beginning to becoming a new hero by starting a family with three little orphan girls at the end, and mostly wears all black throughout the events of the film franchise, Felonious Gru, who is the central and main protagonist of the franchise, played by famous "The Office" actor, Steve Carell with an amazingly uptight Russian accent because of him going about his day by walking into a downtown coffeehouse and freezing a long line of customers with a freeze ray as he says "Freeze ray!" to steal a bag that contains a muffin and a cup of coffee inside and tips the worker, which suits him very well at the beginning of the first film, due to the fact that he has black silhouette of his 55 year old self with his arms folded in between the giant "M" and "E" of the orange itle card.

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#top10