7."Consider Yourselves Underminded!" By Michael Giacchino-"Incredibles 2 (2018)"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I decided to put this song at "#7" because after waiting 14 years, "Incredibles 2" finally came out and it was really worth the wait for a lot of "Disney" and "Pixar" fans. This has been one of my favorite movies of 2018 and Michael Giacchino brought back the opening title of the superhero theme music from the first film back in 2004. I like this song because I like the way how "Disney" and "Pixar" started the movie where it left off by starting at the end of the first film, which I knew where the second movie was going to begin and I really love John Ratzenberger's voice as the Underminer, especially the part where he accidentally vacuums Mr. Incredible with the money from the bank vault that fell into an underground tunnel that was created by the destructive drilling vehicle he drives underneath the city of Municiburg to threateningly declare war on peace and happiness and was like:"Oh great! Now he's on the agenda."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#top10