|1|Meeting

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You and jungkook are two different personalities bought together with an arranged marriage with the will of your parents because of a promise they made when you were born.

" I want my daughter to marry your son when they grow up."

That's it.

It was decided by your and his father right when you were born leaving you with no choice. you never tried to argue the fact. You were okay with it because you surely knew that no one in the world would be stupid enough to fall for you. You're a sociopath. Doesn't have many friends and is surely not interested in making more. You're someone who enjoys your own company.

You and jungkook weren't really close despite your dads being childhood best friends. He was a busy man trying to settle his career while you were just someone who earned money by doing part-time so that you could survive. you were the complete opposite of him.

You were astonished to see how he started from scratch but now owned a really big company. He had a food production company.

The first time you saw him was when you were 12 and he was about 15. His family had come to your place for dinner and now he was sitting right in front of you. Legs crossed, his black silky hair parted perfectly revealing his forehead. His piercings shining due to the sunlight falling on his angelic face as he sips his tea. You were still in shock that he was the coconut head boy with big doe eyes you saw years ago.

Puberty hit him like a truck and he no more looks like how he used to before.
" Is it really him? Or is it someone else." you thought.

" Jae-hee, the tea is getting cold. What are you thinking so deeply?" your deep thoughts are interrupted by a voice besides you. You turned to the voice and realize it was from your mother.

" huh? No- nothing." you fumbled giving out a nervous smile and looked back at your front only to notice jungkook eyeing you but he looked away as soon as you caught him.

You were out on a family dinner with his family at a fancy restaurant. His family booked a vip suite so both the families could sit together and chat comfortably.

" it's been so long and our kids have grown up so big." jungkooks father starts saying with a proud smile on his face. Your father nods.

" yes, our jungkook has grown up to such a big and handsome man. I remember it was just yesterday when he was in my arms." your dad responded chuckling.

" it's not only jungkook that grew up Mr kang,even Jae-hee is a beautiful woman now. She sure takes after you and Mrs kang." Mrs jeon says looking at you profoundly.

" you are more beautiful Ms. Jeon." you said trying to get the attention off you.
" aish, I'm old now. I have wrinkles all over my face. How can I be beautiful now?" she says chuckling.

" anyways, let's get to the point." you all look towards your father who looked like he was about to speak something really important.

" jungsuk, we've always talked about this and I know that you have always wanted this too." your father starts and you get curious as to where this was going. You could see how your mother and Mrs jeon looked so excited all of a sudden including Mr jeon who looked like he knew what your father was about to say next. You glanced at jungkook to see if he had any idea but he looked dumbfounded like you.

" I'm glad we're finally talking over this officially." Mr jeon says wide a wide grin.

"What's happening? What are they all so excited about?" you couldn't help but wonder.

" jungsuk, today I your best friend wants to ask your permission to let our children's get married and spend the rest of their lives with each other" as soon as those words left your father's lips you heard a loud squeal that came from both your and jungkook's mother.

" huh?" you widened your eyes tilting your head in confusion as those words repeated in your mind to check if you heard it right. You saw jungkook who was sitting across you coughing while covering his mouth.

"Yah, you don't need my permission. We've known each other for too long for you to be asking that!" Mr. jeon stood up from his seat and walks towards your father and hugs him tightly.

" you clearly know that I've always liked Jae-hee and always considered her as my daughter. Making her my daughter in law would be the best decision I will ever make," he spoke patting your father's back.

You heard your mother smile with happiness as she went forward to hug Mrs jeon as well.
While you and jungkook sat on your chair not knowing how to react.

" dad." the elders came back to reality when jungkook called for his father.
" yes, son," he replied with the sweetest smile ever after breaking the hug from your father and now wrapping his hands around your father's shoulder.

" isn't this way too sudden, plus, you didn't even ask for our permission," he had a point. A sudden wave of realisation struck them.

" oh yeah, we were too happy that we forgot to ask for your opinions." your mother chuckled.

" jungkook, you see that I like Jae-hee very much and I would be really happy if you can spend the rest of your life with her but since this decision involves you too so I'll like to ask your opinion too." Mr jeon walks towards jungkook and speaks.

" jungkook, are you willing to get married to Jae-hee?" he finally asks. Everyone's eyes in the room filled with curiosity as they looked at jungkook with hope. You looked at jungkook waiting for his response while he glanced at you and your eyes met.

It took him some time to answer and all this time he had been staring at you deeply.
" I am." those two words were enough to bring wave of happiness between the elders.

" good job, my son! I'm sure you will never regret that." Mr jeon hugged his son tightly.

And now it was you.

" Jae-hee, what about you? Are you willing to marry my jungkook? I promise you that he will always take care of you and treat you like a princess." Mrs jeon came towards you. Eyes filled with anticipation. She made you stand up from your seat and held your shoulders.

Now all eyes were on you including jungkook's.
You had no reason to reject to it or accept to it but you surely didn't wanted to ruin the mood of your families by declining. "I..." you started not knowing what to answer. Everything was happening in such a fast speed that you were still not in your right mind.

You glanced at all their faces that waited for your answer. Your eyes stopped when it met jungkook's who was standing behind his mother. His eyes were filled with anticipation too.

" I am too." you finally let out those words after contemplating a lot in your head.
" it's decided!" you were engulfed in a tight hug by Mrs jeon who couldn't seem to control her happiness. You smiled seeing the rest of them satisfied. You glanced at jungkook from Mrs jeon's shoulder and saw him smiling shyly while touching his ears.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro