|11|Banana Milk

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You were walking through the racks when your eyes caught something. You paused walking towards it.
" cute." you mumbled holding the 'home sweet home' sign.

"Jae-hee." you heard jungkook's voice call from afar. Jungkook was far away from you as he was pushing the shopping cart while you were behind him looking at the racks to check if you had not missed anything.

" jungkook, come here." you signed him to come to you since it wouldn't be okay to yell from here.
He walks towards you.

" what's wrong?" he asks but then his eyes travel to the sign in your hands.
You turn to face him and showed him your puppy eyes. " jungkook, can I.....buy this?" you asked with the sweetest tone ever.

" it's really cute," you added.
Jungkook took the sign in his hands examining it. " sure," he said nonchalantly.

" Really?!" you repeated not believing that he just accepted it.
" yes, if you like it then you can buy it," he says.

Wide grin forms over your face. " and jungkook..." you called again as he was going to walk away.
" yes." he turned to face you again.
" actually..."

" back there, I saw a beautiful flower vase and...." you tuck your hair behind your ear while biting your lips not being able to tell him that you wanted that beautiful vase too.

Jungkook tried holding in his smile clearly knowing what you wanted. " and?" he asked to tease you.

" can I buy that too? I think it will look good in our house." you showed him your puppy eyes again and not being able to control anymore jungkook burst into a laugh.

" Why are you laughing?" you ask confused while he tries to control his laugh.

He stops his laugh and continues." listen, you can buy anything you want. Whether it's foodstuff, clothes or anything. Whether for our apartment or yourself."

" Really?" you ask again just to confirm if you heard right.
"Yes because it's an apartment I bought under our name so treat it like your house too. You can do anything you want. If you want to change the furniture or anything just tell me." he says.

" no, not the furniture is really beautiful. I just wanted to decorate it a little," you said looking down.
" just do whatever you like and I'll be happy with it."

"It's finally done" you exclaimed as you stand in the queue to check out.
" wait a second." jungkook says and disappears somewhere and comes back with lots of banana milk in his hands.

" how many are they?" you asked as his arms were literally filled with it.
" 23" he giggled.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro