|22|Movie Night

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Later that night you were busy preparing popcorn while jungkook went out to buy some drinks as he decided to have a movie night.
" I'm home." you heard jungkook's voice when you came into the living room with the bowl of popcorn. He took off his shoes and entered the living room taking out all the drinks he brought and keeping them on the coffee table.

You kept the popcorn bowl on the coffee table too and went to close the curtains while jungkook switched the lights off. You took a seat beside jungkook on the couch who was busy looking through Netflix to find a movie to watch.
" What genre?" he asked.
" romance?" you were really into romance movies.
" Sounds good." he smiles.

After putting on a movie he leans his back on the couch sitting comfortably and keeps the popcorn bowl in the space between you guys on the couch.

The movie was a rom-com and you had fun watching it. You lowered your hands into the popcorn bowl as you tried to get some in your hands when your hands came in contact with jungkook's as he too tried to get some in his hands. Your eyes immediately got locked with his and you took your hands back to yourself disappointing jungkook. You looked back at the television screen grabbing a drink from the coffee table and sipping on it.

" romantic movies are more fun to watch when you are close to your partner." you heard jungkook say. He grabs the bowl of popcorn keeping it on your lap while he brings his body close to yours and wraps his right hand around your shoulder while his left hand meet yours as he intervenes his fingers with yours. " don't you think so, Jae?" when you looked at him you saw him staring at you intensively.

" y-yes," you said nervously as I continued staring at you while his hand that was intervened with you gently caressed your hands with his thumb. You could feel your cheeks getting heated as you looked away from him.

" can you feed me some popcorn?" he asks leaning his body towards yours.
" My hands are busy." he shrugs as his one hand was around your shoulder and the other intervened with yours.

You smiled taking some popcorn in your hand and extending your hands towards his mouth.
" Some drink too." you opened a new drink bottle and helped him drink. When he was done drinking a faint layer of the drink formed on top of his lips. You giggled seeing his face and pulled out a tissue from the tissue box on the coffee table and wiped his face.

He looks at you slightly shocked as he wasn't expecting it. " I want some more drink," he says and you did so and again a layer of drink formed on his lips. " get this off me," he says bringing his face closer to yours so you could wipe it off. You wiped it off his face not knowing what he was up to.

" I want more drink." and he did the same thing and asked you to wipe his face again.
" what are you doing?" you laughed seeing how he was reacting.

" clean it," he demands and you did so.
" more drink."
" jungkook, stop." you laughed.

" We still have to watch the movie," you said making him remember that you both were watching a movie. You both were so busy with yourselves that you missed most of the parts of the movie.

" oh, yeah the movie." jungkook looks at the television screen as he remembers while you do the same. He looks back at you when you were busy watching at the movie and couldn't help but stare at your side profile.

" what's this feeling?" he wondered to himself as his eyes were stuck on you. He couldn't look anywhere else but you as he felt a euphoric feeling arising within him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro