|25| In My Arms

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's been almost three and a half months since your wedding. Life was still the same except for the fact that jungkook and you were getting to know each other more slowly slowly. You both found out that you had interests in the same things. He was caring, goofy, and a gentleman. You couldn't deny the fact that he made you feel special and different.

You felt butterflies whenever he comes near you or touches you. He would usually hold your hands and nothing more but still, that was enough to make your heart go crazy.

These days jungkook has been busy. It's not like he wasn't busy before but over the past four weeks, he has been way too engrossed in work that he is neglecting himself. You didn't like seeing him stuck into his laptop 24/7.

You sighed wiping the sweat off your forehead and going into the bedroom and resting for some time. You had your dinner and just cleaned up the kitchen. You saw jungkook still sitting on his desk while busy on his laptop.

You shook your head in disapproval but ignored it and went to take a shower. Jungkook came late home today as he has been for the past weeks and instead of taking a rest, he is back on his laptop. He is having urgent meetings from time to time even though it's almost midnight. He even skipped his dinner so you had no choice but to eat alone.

You exited the bathroom and dried your head with the blow dryer while your eyes were focused on jungkook's figure who was right behind you. You looked at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes focused on his laptop while he types something on it with all his fingers effortlessly.

After you were done you sat on the end of the bed. You were tired and needed a sleep but you didn't feel like sleeping when jungkook was here working hard. You felt bad about it. You saw him attend another meeting and he was fluently talking in English impressing you. He spoke like a pro with his strong accent leaving you surprised.

You see how he takes notes and reads some documents while he tries his best not to let out a yawn and ruin the professionalism. You decided to make some coffee for him and went to the kitchen. You came back into the room after making milk coffee for him.

He finally noticed your presence when you came near his desk keeping in mind that you weren't visible on his camera screen. He gave you questionable eyes as soon as he noticed you. You slowly kept the mug of hot coffee in a corner on his desk and signalled him to drink it. He gives you a small nod and a smile when he understands you until someone calls his name in the meeting. His eyes go back to his screen.

You went back to sit on the edge of the bed and saw him taking a few sips of the coffee amidst the meeting. He pushes his hair back working hard. After some time the meeting was over and you felt relieved that now he would have his dinner and sleep but you were wrong he went back to typing on his laptop making you disappointed.

" jungkook, are you not sleeping?" you finally asked tired of waiting.
" not yet," he replies not even looking at you once. You rolled your eyes and stood up walking towards his desk and looking at him with an annoyed expression.

" is something wrong?" you can feel the tiredness in his voice as he slowly looks at you.

"you're asking me if something is wrong?! Till when are you going to keep working like this?! It's late and what about your dinner?!"

you burst out not able to keep it in anymore because he's been like this for the past weeks and you were beyond worried for him. He stares at you with his big doe eyes surprised at your sudden outburst.

" Are you angry?" he mutters lowly still surprised as he never saw you act like this.
" yes I AM!" he flinches when you yell. You held his arm putting in all your strength to lift his big body from the chair and making him sit on the end of the bed.

" what are you doing? I am working- ."
" no, you're not. You've done enough for today. Look at those dark circles under your eyes. You need a good sleep!" you cut him off lecturing him.
" sit here until I bring your dinner and you better not go back to your laptop!" you gave him a warning look.

You went to the kitchen heating the food and brought it for him. " eat now." you commanded bringing the plate towards him but he rejected it by nodding a 'no' making you angry.

" Are you eating it or not?!" you showed him your angry expression but he lets out a chuckle.
" I'm saying that you feed me. I'm really tired." he lets out a yawn feeling lazy.

" can't even feed yourself," you muttered rolling your eyes.

" did you said anything?" he asks not getting you but you declined making a bite and bringing it towards his mouth.
" Open your mouth." he opens his mouth taking in the bite while staring at you intensively. He peacefully munches on his food until he notices something.

" Why are you sitting so far away from me?" he asks looking at the amount of distance between the both of you. A third person could perfectly fit into the space. Jungkook immediately closes the distance by scooting closer to you until the sides of your thighs and knees touch his. He smiles cheekily somewhat proud of himself.

He opens his mouth waiting for you to feed him. You brought the food to his mouth and he munches on it but his eyes never leave yours.

" Why are you staring at me like that?" you asked confused about his such intensive stare.
" why? Can't I ?" he questions back. You gulped when he suddenly leaned towards you until his face was just some inches apart from yours. Your anger immediately washes away.

" am I not allowed to look at you?" he raises an eyebrow asking. You fake cough and try to back away to loosen up the tension that was building up inside you.

" I never said that," you mumbled looking away. His lips curved into a small smile hearing your words.

" look at me." you heard him command as you were still looking away from him. You slowly faced him giving him a questioning look. You felt your heart skip a beat when he surprises you by slowly pecking your forehead. He gives you the sweetest smile when his eyes met yours as his hands go to your hair caressing them slowly. You couldn't deny the fact that he was making you go crazy right now just by these small things.

" Thanks for taking care of me, Jae." he thanked you smiling brightly. His big eyes sparkle when he looks at you softly. Just the way he looks at you was enough to melt you.

You nod denying. " Its my job since I'm your wife." you said smiling slowly.
" ah, then thanks for being my wife." he laughs at his own words making you giggle.

When you were done feeding him you washed the dishes and made sure jungkook didn't go back to work again even though he kept whining. " it's time to sleep now." you said as you switched off the lamp beside you leaving the room in complete darkness.

" Jae, I said I still have to-" he tries to argue.
" sshhhh...." you shushed him pulling the duvet on yourself.

" let me sleep peacefully and so do you." you lastly yawned closing your eyes and sleeping comfortably but jungkook kept bugging you. " Jae." he slowly taps your shoulder. You hummed in reply.

" I want to sleep with you." you frowned hearing his words. " I'm sleeping right beside you." you shrugged.
" I want you in my arms." all this time your back was facing him but hearing your words you slowly turned towards his side. He wasn't visible because of the darkness.

" What is that supposed to be-" you were confused as to what he meant but before you could complete your words you felt his big hands wrapping around your waist and pulling you towards his body. You gasped at the sudden action as you weren't expecting this. Your forehead collided with his when he pulled you. You could feel his hot breath on your nose making your toes curl.

" much better." he mutters and you swear you could feel him smiling.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro