|36| GAMES

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next day it was jungkook's day off so he was home and since morning he was busy playing games on the tv. Sometimes letting out a frustrated yell or whines whenever he would lose.

You hated to see him so busy in his games and on the other hand, you wanted his attention.
" yes!" you flinched when he suddenly jumped out of the couch jumping in happiness when he won.

You crossed your arms over your chest. " jungkook, you need to stop! You've broken my ear with all these yells!" you whined sitting on the couch beside him.

" Oops, sorry." he immediately apologises going back to playing his games.

" is it that exciting though?" you asked curious as you've never done this before.
" yes, it is. Wanna try?" he raises his eyebrow.

You nod slightly feeling excited and wanting to try once too.
" do you know how to use the controller?" he asks and you nod declining.

" fine, come here." you looked at him confused when he suddenly patted on his thighs motioning you to sit on his lap.

" w-what?" he rolls his eyes at your stupid question and surprises you by pulling you onto his lap. He rests his chin on your shoulder and makes you hold the controller in your hands.

You felt your cheeks heat up because of your sitting position. Jungkook holds your hands that were holding the controller.

"Now listen carefully. This button is to go forward this for backward and this for the right and left." he slowly explains to you the buttons on the controller and their functions.

You nod as he kept explaining to you.

" wanna try now?" he asks. You agreed as you felt a little confident now.

He takes his hands back to himself and when you were just about to get up from his lap he held your waist pulling you back onto his lap.
" you're not going anywhere," he says intimidately.

You didn't protest and continued with it. Jungkook starts another round and you start playing but you couldn't even last a minute and lost.

" it's fine, let's practice a little." jungkook says seeing your disappointed look because of losing.

He holds your hands again resting his chest on your back and starting another round but this time guiding you and the movements of your hands.

" don't move, darling," he whispers in your ears as your hands couldn't stay still. His voice sent shivers down your spine but deep down you loved how he was making you feel.

" good one. Let's do it again," he exclaims when you came third this time. You nodded feeling excited.

" I want to come first!" you say making him chuckle. You were slowly finding this interesting.
" oh, darling you will." after practising for many rounds sometimes you would come first or sometimes second or third. Till now you were able to use the controller yourself without jungkook's help and you felt somewhat proud of yourself.

" so, wanna play with me now?" jungkook challenges you as he saw you improving slowly.
" why not?" you replied confident about yourself. He laughs seeing your confidence and brings another game controller for himself.

He starts another round and you were trying your best to overcome jungkook's score because he was literally winning. " ah!" you yelled in frustration just how jungkook did some time ago when you lost to jungkook.

" Well, seems like you're still not good enough to beat me." he laughs teasing you.
" What did you say?!" you asked getting furious.

" listen, Mr Jeon jungkook I may not be able to beat you in games but I can beat you in real life!" you shot up from his lap and stood in front of him showing him your strong side by resting your hands on your hips.

He chuckles seeing you and rests his head on the couch eyeing you.
" so you are going to beat your husband?" he asks raising his eyebrows.
"Yes I will!" you replied immediately.

" come on then, punch me," he demands waiting for you.
You were startled to see him asking you to beat him up. You weren't expecting this. You just wanted to scare him a little.

" what?"
" be quick, Jae," he says calling you to him.

" Are you being serious now? I'll.....really beat you up," you say as you contemplated what to do.
" yes I am," he replies.

You didn't want to but had to as he was being was too overconfident.
" fine." you let out and jumped on him trying to punch him when he suddenly threw you on the couch hovering over you and pinning your hands above your head.

" what happened weren't you going to punch me?" he teases you. You huffed trying your old technique of hitting your head to his but he dodged away this time.

" This won't work now." he laughs at you.
" let me go! Jungkook," you whined wiggling from his grip.

" I will never let you go." you stopped your whines hearing him. He smiles leaning toward you and landing his lips on yours kissing you slowly. You smiled slowly melting in his kiss and kissing him back as his grip on your hands loosened and you took this as an opportunity to wrap your arms around his neck.

He tilts his head to deepen the kiss making you smile between the kiss and play with his silky hair. You felt thousands of emotions running inside you as he made you feel things no one had ever made you feel.

He slowly breaks the kiss lastly biting your lips softly. " still wanna beat me up?" he raises his eyebrow. You smiled shyly hearing his words. " no."

He chuckles pecking your lips and sleeps beside you on the couch making you lay on top of him.
You rest your head on his chest as he plays with your hair.

" you look like a tomato, Jae-hee." jungkook laughs seeing your red face.
You hid your face in his chest to avoid eye contact with him.

" you look so cute," he laughs cupping your face and kissing your cheeks softly.
" then stop teasing me," you whined pouting. He surprises you by kissing your pouty lips.

" If I won't then how would I be able to see you blushing and becoming shy?" you smacked his chest playfully hearing his words.

" ouch, that hurts." he laughs.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro