|4|Wedding

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The day came quicker than you thought. Though it was an arranged marriage you were happy and no one could deny that. You looked at yourself in the mirror as you wore the dress you and Mrs jeon had bought. You felt like you were glowing. You received numerous compliments from everyone that came to meet you and you couldn't help but feel proud about yourself.

" Is this really happening? My daughter is getting married." Your father hugs you sobbing but those were tears of happiness. Your mother too hugged you both.

" don't cry dad, Isn't this just what you wanted?" You broke the hug and spoke.
" I'm so proud of you Jae-hee, I wish that you keep smiling like that." your mom speaks.

Soon it was time. All this time you were excited but you suddenly start to feel nervous as you knew you would be facing jungkook now. Honestly, you never saw him ever since that family dinner. You only talked with him through texts because he was always
busy.

The wedding venue was beyond beautiful. You felt like you were dreaming. Your father linked your arms with his as the door opened and you walked down the aisle.

There he was.

In a black suit looking heavenly handsome and taking your breath away at just one glance.

His eyes stared at you deeply with his lips opened slightly when you and your father got closer to where he was. When you stood right in front of him your father took your hands and handed them over to his.

You both looked at each other in the eyes and took vows together. Not even a single time did his eyes had left contact with yours.

He slid the beautiful diamond ring on your ring finger while you did the same for him. You both didn't hold an engagement ceremony so your families decided to exchange the rings during the wedding itself.

" You may kiss the bride."

You felt butterflies in your stomach when he came forward to kiss you. It was the sweetest thing ever. The feeling of his lips still lingers over yours. He flashed you a small smile after getting back to his position. Blood rushed to your cheeks as you smiled back shyly. You both cut the cake and greeted the guests and fulfilled all the necessary rituals.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro