|40| ABRACADABRA

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" jungkook open the door! What are you even doing?!" you yelled banging the door loudly.
You were currently locked in the other room by none else than jungkook and even you didn't know why.

" Just wait for a little, Jae-hee". He says from the other side making you angry.

" I've been doing that for the past hour jungkook! Let me out! It's suffocating!" you yelled back.
" calm down darling." you heard jungkook cooing from the other side but still you couldn't bring yourself to calm down.

" JEON JUNGKO-" the door opened revealing jungkook's face just when you were about to yell out his name again.

" yes, darling." he smiles innocently and for a minute you forgot that you were angry with him.

" what the heck is going on?!" you asked annoyed as you wrapped your hands over your chest.

" I was just preparing a surprise for you." he smiles now showing his full figure and entering the room. You frowned seeing him changed into another outfit but couldn't ignore the fact that how fine he looked in that. He wore a normal white t-shirt paired with his leather jacket on top and black jeans. His parted hair falls leisurely on his forehead making him look hot.

Taking your breath away in just one glance as usual.

" Are you going somewhere, Mr Jeon?" you asked seeing him so dressed up.
He chuckles hearing your words.

" No." you frowned at his words curious as to what this was about.

You gasped when he suddenly pulls you towards him by your waist until your pelvis brushed against his.
" We are going on a date," he whispers in your ears surprising you.

" a what?" you asked again looking at him unbelievably. He laughs at your surprised expression and repeats himself.
" date." you smiled widely feeling excited as you've never gone on a date before.

" are we really?!" you asked again just to confirm it one more time and jungkook couldn't help but laugh at you.
" yes, darling." he smiles kissing your cheeks.

You clapped your hands feeling the excitement all over you.

" now, get ready because we don't want to get late do we?" you nodded declining at his words as a chuckle lefts his mouth.
He goes out for some time and brings you clothes. A black button-up crop top along with light blue ripped jeans.
You chuckled looking at the outfit he picked out for you.

" you surely are obsessed with crop tops." he smiles mischievously at your words.

" wear it, I'm waiting for you." jungkook says lastly before leaving you in the room.

°

" jungkook?" you called out for him when you were done. He immediately ran to you following your voice.
" damn," he muttered eyeing you up and down and for a minute he wanted to fuck this date, drag you into the room and-

" jungkook?" you called out for him again as you saw him drooling over you even when you were just in your casuals. He blinked getting his thoughts out at least for now.

" let's go." he clears his throat holding your hands as you both exit the apartment.

"So, where are we going?" you asked curiously as to where you both were heading to. Jungkook wore his seatbelt and ignited the engine starting to drive.
" Namsan." you almost screamed hearing his words.

" what?! Really?!" you asked again looking at him.
" Yeah," he replies calmly laughing at you.

" I promised you, didn't I?"
" I didn't know you still remembered it," you mumbled.
" of course I do,I'm a man of my words." jungkook replies resting his hands on your thighs. You smiled shyly looking out
the window loving the moment.

°

" This is so exciting!" you exclaimed as you both were now in a cable car that was taking you both up onto the mountain where the N tower was. As the cable car was going up high, you could see the beautiful view of the city.

Jungkook smiled seeing you so happy he didn't know that you would be this excited.

" Why are you so obsessed with this place?" jungkook asks laughing after seeing you so excited.

" what do you mean? I've always seen this place in kdramas and always wanted to come here too and see it with my own eyes!" you replied exiting the cable car as you both were now on the top.

You ran up the wooden stairs looking around as if you were in a paradise.
" wait for me, Jae!" jungkook yelled trying to catch up on you.

You reached a place where your surroundings were filled with love locks hung by people on the railings. There was even a bunch of love locks in the shape of a tree.

" these are so cute, shall we put one too?" you asked jungkook wanting to add one love lock for you both.

" let's do it if you want to." he smiles replying.
Jungkook gets a lock and then writes on it with a marker.

" JUNGKOOK 〇 JAE-HEE." he shows it to you and you frowned seeing the circle instead of a heart.

" seriously, jungkook? You don't even know how to make a heart?!" you asked annoyed as his actions made your mood off and instead he laughs at your words making you angrier.

" it's because hearts break but circles go on forever, like us," he says slowly holding your hands and giving you a warm smile warm enough to melt your heart. You couldn't help but feel your heart skipping a beat at his words.

You smiled back at him feeling the anger washing away immediately.

You then looked down from the top at the beautiful view of the city while jungkook back hugged you.

" so, beautiful," you muttered looking at the view as it reminded you of the time you and jungkook went onto that mountain.
" yeah." jungkook agrees with you whilst looking at you.

You both went into the tower and looked around the place and then lastly, you both decided to leave.

" where are we going now?" you asked.
" I'm not going to tell you." jungkook says getting stubborn as he drives the car.
" why? Tell me!" you asked feeling impatient.

" I won't," he says still being his stubborn self as he focuses on the road. You give up knowing that he won't budge and looked out the window sulking.

" Whatever. " You rolled your eyes looking away.

" Jae-hee?" jungkook calls for you seeing you so quiet all of a sudden but you ignored him.

" darling?" you tried your best not to melt down at his sweet words.
" Jae?" he calls out again but you didn't reply still ignoring him.

"Look here, Mrs Jeon." He repeats resting his hands on your thigh.

" Don't talk to me. " You mumbled shaking his hand off your thighs.

he then stopped the car with a loud screech suddenly and pulled you onto his lap making your back face the steering wheel.

" What the-" you gasped and your eyes widened when he suddenly brings you into a kiss by grabbing your jaw. You rested your hands on his toned chest following his actions. He then pushes his tongue into your mouth making your body temperature heat up as his hands travel down to your waist caressing your sides with his big hands.

You gasped for air when he broke the kiss smirking at you.

" are you still angry, darling?" he asks mockingly as his hands caress your thighs lightly. You felt a spark arise in you as you just wanted to do it again or maybe more and his look on you wasn't helping at all.

" You scared me! " You hit his chest lightly.

" I guess you're not." he chuckles answering the question himself when you didn't. He then holds you in his arms exiting the car.

" What is this place?" it was a beach but the fact that it was completely empty and that the only two of you were here creeped you out.

"it's so dark here," you muttered as you wondered what you two were even doing here.
" I'm here with you so what are you even scared of." you smiled at his words clutching onto him more.

He then lets you down on the white sand and holds your hands.
" wanna see magic?" you twitched your eyebrows at his words.

" magic? And here? This is giving me goosebumps now." you muttered.

Magic that too on a dark and spooky beach?

Jungkook sighs at your words. " just watch." he points at the view in front of you both which was none other than the darkness.

'What? Is someone going to come out of that darkness?' you wondered feeling scared and holding onto jungkook's hands tightly.
" abracadabra..." and with that jungkook snaps his fingers.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro